Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu (12814 Views)

Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison / Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu by shadeyinka(m): 5:36am On Mar 21, 2018
Emmahunk:

Really? So the god of IPOB sold out? At the expense of the several youths who lost their lives for nothing?
Finally, my people are beginning to think right

I believe the IBO elders convinced Kalu (and of course there would be incentives). Honestly, it would be difficult for Kalu to refuse if almost all his Elders of the course he says he is fighting for are the first to say "we are with you BUT....".

Unfortunately, through this , he has forever destroyed his credibility.
Re: FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu by NairaMaster1(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2018
tiger28:
There MUST be NO conscience for the Stubborn, Bastard children of Biafra......imagine 2018, they are STILL searching for their root?trying to GRAB Israeli land. Shameless ppl, Shameless pigs!!!

Myopic Dog continue to suffer. Buhari must rule and you will fill the pain than me. You never see anything.
As for me I have the capacity to relocate to any part of the world. I weep for your generation. DOGS THAT EAT VOMIT.

1 Like

Re: FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu by chichar1(f): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
Ugandan pigs/jews una dilecto Don put people enta one chance... Dilecto Don escape velocity ohh
aboki
Re: FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu by keneck1: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2018
hammer6F:
BUHARI WILL FILE CHARGES FROM HIS GRAVE.

BUHARI WILL DIE AND BIAFRA STRUGGLE FROM 1960s WILL CONTINUE.

DULLARD!
if care is not taken you may even die before baba,be ware hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu by NaWetinDey(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2018
saaron:
Terrorist govt.
The Meaning Of Python Dance
When buhari's destructive govt realized that they will lose the case against Nnamdi Kanu in court. They deviced a plan to usurp the court of law and turn justice around in their favor. How can they achive this without public black clash? They decided that "Provocation" was the answer. That was how military operation code named "Python Dance" was hatched.
Like a snake that close on its prey and squezze it until it can no longer defend itself, the idea behind Python Dance was to close in on IPOB members to Provoke them and force them into arms rebellion, sort of like boko-Haram to defend themselves.
Unfortunately for army, Nnamdi Kanu knew very well what the Nigerian military were up to when they showed up in his compound. On interveiw shown on some Tv networks in the country, Kanu declared before journalist that "the reason the military has resulted to provocation and show of force on an unarmed civilian was because the Nigerian govt lost the argument." Having lost the argument about the right of Biafran citizens to campaign for self determination as enshrined in the United Nations chatter of Human rights, the govt under buhari resorted to provocation.

It was clear by actions the army battalion were trying to intimidate Nnamdi Kanu through show of force, to force him and IPOB members to bear arms.
But after seeing how peaceful IPOB members were, who rather preferred to throw stones at the army than carry arms, the military under direct order of buhari opened fire on IPOB members right on the scene, killing over a hundred of them and buried hurriedly in mass graves just like victims of shiite massacres by the same army in 2015.
The resultant shooting can be seen on Nnamdi Kanu family compound as the structure was covered with bullet holes from the military.
Since that military confrontation, Nnamdi Kanu and his parents were never seen again till date!!

Cover Ups And Conflicting Accounts by Govt And Nigerian Army.
The same military who claimed they never entered Nnamdi Kanu's house during python dance managed to recover petrol bombs inside Kanu's house. The same people who claimed they never went closed to Kanu's house, yet Nnamdi Kanu's family house is riddled with bullet holes.
Knowing the reputation of Nigerian govt under buhari as a pathological lying govt, one will not be surprised by the show of shame of the army when the same Nigerian military through its spokesman announced the unilateral declaration of IPOB as a terrorist organization before the court of law, only to DENY it a day later, as was reported by various dailies across the country.

Verdict.
Only a govt of tyrrany will take laws into their hands and invade (Under a code name Python Dance) the premises of an individual already undergoing trial in the court of law because they know they would lose the trial againt him. If not they wouldn't have resorted to self help to circumvent the law in their favour.

Let them keep up the charade. The world is watching!!
Buhari's destructive rudderless govt should enjoy their moment and continue to lie about their involvement in Nnamdi Kanu disappearance. But one day, just one day, the Truth will reveal itself!!

You must learn how to present your case next time. in fact, you should read well before trying to present any case because, with this your 100 page thesis, you only got 29% which means you failed. Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist. �
Re: FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu by vezycash(m): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu by vezycash(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Abeyjide:
joke apart, where is kanu?

The military's handling of this IPO fiasco was brilliant.

It proves, they've upgraded from letter bombs & other methods of OPEN disposal of troublesome people (see Fela's Unknown solider). Such deaths are international nightmare. Simply make em disappear.

Disappeared means dead - cremated, buried in an unmarked grave, dissolved in acid or even fed to a horde of hungry pigs (See movie V for Vendatta, The Godfather, any book/movie on Hitler, China's communist party & the CIA).

Is Kanu really dead? Who knows. But it's the most logical conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu by chichar1(f): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

I agree with you darling....now i better understand wink
just look at your madness!!!!!!!!! you manipulate and edit my quotation,in order to abuse your generation........ mods take note!!!!!!!
Re: FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu by BlackPantherxXx: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2018
chichar1:
just look at your madness!!!!!!!!! you manipulate and edit my quotation,in order to abuse your generation........ mods take note!!!!!!!

e pain am grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebenezer Babatope: INEC Should Stop Using Professors As Returning Officers / Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead / INEC Is Investigating Allegations Of Buried PVCs In Imo - Festus Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.