Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Lethal Matrimony - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lethal Matrimony (89633 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / Matrimony Of Secrets / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Cadec007(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:
cheesy Thank you
u are most welcome! kiss

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Pearl05(f): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Oya oo my people make Una come

Cbella
Evajael
Oly0511
Gloryejims
Pinkfeet
Purples25

2 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Ibunkun1(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2018
Damn!How Did I Get Hooked On This Story

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by gayman99: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2018
A lot of things to learn here especially for married chaps

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Interesting!!!

https://www.facebook.com/ForbesHomesNg/

Check our signature below and click on the link/contact to chat us on our Hotline on how we can guide you to acquire genuine lands with peace of mind without Omo-Onile wahala. We do due deligence to ensure our clients are secured. Click here to EASILY chat us directly https:///send?phone=2348027390046
Pearl05:

Cbella
Evajael
Oly0511
Gloryejims
Pinkfeet
Purples25

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by marvin906(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2018
nice Story OP

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by clems93(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2018
Nice story
Re: Lethal Matrimony by aprilwise(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2018
nice story. waiting for the next update

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Nextlevel10: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2018
I love this story already.... Nice work. Pls keep the updates coming

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by lady25(f): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nice one. Please continue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
THREE

CASSIE

"How do you want to me to just forget!" Cassie screamed at Tobi. "Forget you were shoving your dick into a teenager, forget you have sons, forget you are in a cult? Am I amnesiac?" Cassie shouted.
"Then pretend, pretend like it never happened. Let's start over Cassandra. Pretend I'm not in a cult, pretend I never cheated you on you. I won't ask you to pretend that I don't have children Cassandra because I love my children, and I want to have kids with you Cassie. Please pretend, pretend I'm just the Tobi you fell in love with" Tobi said.
Cassie picked up her night robe and slipped it on.
"You're delusional, what do you think this is, fiction?" She asked and wore her slippers.
"We can't keep going on like this, we have to try something" Tobi said.
"Try setting me free from this marriage" Cassie walked out of the room.

She bumped into Dele as she was entering the kitchen.
"Goodmorning my sister in law" Dele said cheerfully.
"Good morning Dele, how was your night?" she asked.
"It could've been better" he winked walking out of the kitchen a plate and cup in his hands.
Cassie sighed and went to the refrigerator.
How did Tobi want her to pretend, how can she even pretend behind closed doors?
She picked up a can of beer from the Fridge.
"Beer this early in the morning" Dele asked from behind her. Cassie felt his breath on her ears and turned sharply putting them in a compromising position.
"Dele" she shifted.
"Did you have a rough night?" he asked taking the can of beer from her.
He smiled and opened it, taking a sip.
"You can always come to my room.... To talk" Dele said handing her the beer. He turned to leave the kitchen. Cassie remained in her position confused.
"Nice bra" he said walking out of the kitchen.
Cassie looked wide-eyed and saw that her robe was untied. She quickly pulled the sash together and shut the fridge.
She had to stay away from Dele, he seemed like trouble and she already had enough trouble in her life.
"Cassie" Tobi called from the doorway. Cassie looked up immediately, still flustered.
"You okay?" Tobi asked noticing her jumpiness.
"I'm fine, don't you have work to go to?" she frowned.
"The kids are coming over tonight, I want you to meet them" Tobi said.
"And their mothers?" Cassie asked frowning.
"They won't be here Cassie, see you at dinner. Have a lovely day, I love you" Tobi turned to go.
I love you too.....he hurt her but she still loved him.
Why was everything so damn complicated. She picked up the can of beer and took a long sip.
Fleetingly she wondered what Dele's lips would taste like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
NENE

Nene waited for Richard to come out of the guest room. Since he'd locked himself there all night, she hadn't been able to reach him. These days she didn't even see him at all. He came home really late and went straight to the guest room and he wasn't going to work either.
She'd purposely gotten up early in hopes that she would block him on his way out.
The door came open at last and she watched him walk out, his phone stuck to his ear.
"Richard" she called him but he ignored her. She went up to him and pulled the phone away flinging it to the other side of the room.
"Nene, why do you enjoy provoking me!" Richard yelled. A slap hit his face.
"Are you stupid, what do you think you're doing? You're avoiding me, avoiding my father's calls and work. Who do you think you are?" she screamed at him.
"Listen to me little girl, don't try this stunt you just pulled this morning again . I know a couple of pregnant women who didn't die or lose their baby from a few slaps" Richard grasped her shoulders.
"I have no business with your family, I'm here for my baby. Tell your father I quit, I'm not longer interested in working for him. I already submitted my resignation letter" Richard said.
Nene pulled away from him and glared at him.
"You're just a stupid ungrateful fool" Nene spat.
"And you're a rich spoilt bîtch Nene! Grow the fück up, when do you stop being a baby. Daddy this, daddy that, you're a disgrace" Richard moved away and went to get his phone.
"And you've ruined my freaking phone Nene!" Richard said angrily.
"Serves you right" Nene hissed.
Richard glared at her.
"The only reason I'm not going to walk out on this marriage and my unborn child is because I don't want he or she to end up like you" Richard said walking out of the house.

"What took you so long?" Idara asked when she saw Richard.
"I'm sorry there, family issues" he said taking idara's hand.
If he hadn't gotten drunk and slept with that brat at home he probably would have married Idara.
They were so good together, the perfect couple but alcohol had ruined everything. And he would never touch another drop of alcohol in his life.
"How's your wife and baby?" Idara asked.
"That's what I want to talk about Idara, I need your help" Richard sighed.
"What's wrong?" she asked concerned.
"I'm deep in trouble Idara and I need to get out, my marriage is hell. I want to get out of it, but I want joint custody of my child if possible full custody. I need you to help me" Richard turned to Idara.
Idara looked at the only man she'd ever loved, the man who had been with her through thick and thin. They would have gotten married, he looked so unhappy now.
Was there still hope for them? she still wanted him, she's never stopped wanting them.
"Of course Richie, I will help you. I guess as payback for all the time you supported me in law school. It's a good thing I'm a lawyer and divorce is my specialty. Leave everything to me, I will get you full custody of your child" Idara smiled.
"Thank you idara, thank you so much. How can I pay you back?" Richard grinned.
"I can think of a few ways but let's wait till you're divorced" Idara teased.
Richard chuckled and rubbed her arm.
"Thank you" he said.
"It's okay, just do me a favor okay. Till we file for divorce, be good to Nene. Do everything she wants, be the model husband. I'll handle the rest" Idara said.
"Okay" Richard nodded.
Idara grinned.
"I have to get back to work, I'll be in touch" Idara said and hugged Richard.
Richard hugged her too, wondering how he'd missed someone like Idara in his life.
Idara patted his back and pulled away.
"Bye Richard" she got into her car.
Once she was in her car, she called her PA, "Hello Bayo, I need you to find every dirt on Amaechi Nwankwo, his wife and their daughter. I'm about to hit them, gather enough dirt to cause a blast" she ordered.
Richard needed her help and she would help him. She would get him his wish, divorce and full custody of his child.

7 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Pinkfeet: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pearl05:

Cbella Evajael Oly0511 Gloryejims Pinkfeet Purples25
okay oooo

2 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by labelle123(f): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
You made me glue to my phone following bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Hervoice: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
wow, you write so well,
please keep up the timely updates

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by genius43(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lovely story going on here. Adesina12 I need popcorn.

2 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by skubido(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Tanks 4d update... Ride on

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
DARA

Dara wrapped her arms around Jidenna.
"I'm sorry" She sobbed.
"I just can't believe you Dara, you know how badly I want children. You could have talked with me first" Jidenna said.
"You would have said no J, look I just don't want your to bring a baby into this commotion. You know I want children too" she sobbed.
Jidenna rubbed her head comfortingly.
"Next time, we talk first D" Jidenna said.
"You never take my own opinion, when is she leaving. Her husband already has a job, they can afford a house now. And while your mum is here who is taking care of the house at Enugu. Jidenna listen to me, we've never really had privacy together. I can't do certain things in this house because of your family" Dara said.
Jidenna sighed thinking over it.
"Family is Family Dara, I can't send them away. I can only talk to them about it, I'll try to Make them understand" Jidenna sat on the bed.
"J but it's your house, they have to listen to you. Adanna is already snooping around our room, she has no respect for our privacy" Dara pushed the subject.
"I don't want to discuss this now Dara, I'm tired. I just want to go to bed" Jidenna said.
"Jidenna please, can't you see I'm unhappy?" Dara asked.
"And I want to make you happy Oluwadarasimi but you're asking for way too much. Why can't you get along with my family." Jidenna shouted.
"All right J, whatever you want" Dara said.
It didn't matter what she said anyway, Jidenna's family was more important to him than her happiness.
She picked up her container of pills and shoved it into her wardrobe.
"Aren't you getting rid of that?" Jidenna asked frowning.
"Why? I told you already if you want a baby then you have to get your family to leave. I'm not having a baby with your damn family in my house" Dara hissed.
"Dara what has gotten into you?" Jidenna asked perplexed.
"You want your family to stay in this house? fine but don't expect me to do anything for them. Not even your mother, and make sure they stay out of my business, including your mother" Dara said.
She was done putting up with Jidenna's family and their nonsense. She was going to serve them trouble if they gave her trouble too.
Jidenna shook his head at his wife's behavior, he convinced himself that she was just overreacting and she'd get over it in the morning.

7 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by itsandi(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lovely storysmiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Eronsammy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
[color=#000000][/color] grin ;DThis story is a bang.... I will so love to see dele and Cassie's escapade...... Nice storyline... I love stories like this.... Thank u, open for this

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by labelle123(f): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thanks for the constant update, keep on the good work

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by labelle123(f): 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
genius43:
Lovely story going on here. Adesina12 I need popcorn.
Moi aussi

2 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by genius43(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
labelle123:
Moi aussi

Let's wait patiently

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Skylard101(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Am here and have landed. I can't read it now. Maybe later. Nice story all the same
Re: Lethal Matrimony by lady25(f): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Oya o......im waiting joor
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lovely work here Giannaaaaaa. This is really nice I'll be following Aryember, favch, Oly5011 come an see something oh
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
CASSIE

The noise from the room startled Cassie and broke her out of her reverie. "Tobi" she called from the bathroom. There was no response, she called the second time but there was still no response so she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her wet body.
"Tobi" she walked into her bedroom and met a woman rummaging through Tobi's closet.
"Who are you and what are you doing in my bedroom?" Cassie asked the strange woman confused. Who was she and most importantly why was she in her bedroom.
"Oh, you must be the wife" the lady smirked eyeing Cassie condescendingly.
"And you are?" Cassie frowned.
"I'm Tayo, I'm the mother of his first son" The woman replied.
"That doesn't explain why you're in my bedroom" Cassie crossed her arms.
"Calm down you, this is also Tobi's room and you aren't the only woman in his life. I can come in here anytime I like, I'm the mother of his child and you what claim do you have?" the woman hissed.
Cassie gaped at the woman in disbelief, she was in no mood to argue or fight so she went to her closet and wore a T-shirt and leggings.
The woman can keep the room to herself, she walked out of the room without sparing the other woman a glance.
Tobi was downstairs in the kitchen with his sons.
"Why is that woman in our bedroom?" Cassie asked.
"What woman?" Tobi asked confused.
"Don't play games with me, you brought one of your women here didn't you?" She nearly yelled at him.
"Cassie, Tayo wanted to use the bathroom. I had no idea, she'd go to the one in our room" Tobi explained then he apologized.
"Everyday Tobi, every freaking day you push me to the edge. To the damn edge Tobi" she hissed and walked out of the kitchen.
She went straight to Dele's room and knocked.
"Hey...why is there such a frown on this pretty face, what has my idiot brother done?" Dele asked smiling when he opened the door and saw Cassie.
"I need your help, could you drop me off at my mom's house? My car is at the mechanic" Cassie said.
"Sure, come in. Let me get dressed then we'll go" Dele smiled.
Cassie hesitated, the man was pure temptation and she'd vowed to stay away from him. He made her feel foreign feelings that she wasn't used to.
"I won't bite....yet. come on" Dele urged.
Cassie walked into his room and looked around. It was still the same plain guest room, he hadn't decorated.
She sat on the sofa and waited for Dele to get dressed.
"Cassie" he said coming out of his bedroom.
"My brother might be an idiot, but I'm not. I see beauty and I know how to appreciate it. If you ever need anything, anything at all. Come to me, I'll be happy to fulfill your needs" Dele winked.
Cassie shivered, not from cold but from the naked hunger in his eyes. She could tell he was undressing her with his eyes and eyefücking her.
Didn't he know she was forbidden, she was his blöody brother's wife.
Forbidden things were so enticing. where Dele was concerned, she was another eve. She wanted a bite.

5 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by AryEmber(f): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
I yaff land! let's see how this unfold, thanks for the call out Jade.

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Nextlevel10: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Am feeling this story big time..... Op, please more more more grin

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by aprilwise(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
Am enjoying this family drama.

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by labelle123(f): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
This story is superrrrrrrrr please don't keep us asking for more. Thanks for the update more ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Sweety189(f): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Have been a silent follower of the story but decided to appreciate good work. The story is way too good for an amateur writer. Gianna we've got your back and i love every piece of the story so far. smiley[color=#770077][/color]. Thumbs up to you girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Devil In The Suit / Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.