Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,698 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Lethal Matrimony - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lethal Matrimony (89705 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / Matrimony Of Secrets / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
NENE

Nene was surprised when Richard got in early, she'd been expecting him to come home late as usual.
She kept a straight face as he walked into the house. They'd both said enough this morning and she didn't want to talk to him at all.
"Good evening Nene" He sat opposite her.
She ignored him,  her eyes stuck on the television.
"Nene" he called her again.
"Richard don't start" she spat angrily.
"Can't I get a welcome from my wife?" he asked smiling.
"What wife? You told me the only thing I am to you is your baby carrier l.  I'm not your wife,  that's why you don't care about me.  You treat me like crap" Nene hissed.
"You treat me like crap too Nene" Richard countered.
"This is why I can't stand you, you never admit your mistakes. You're so infuriating" Nene hissed getting up from the chair.
Richard remembered Idara's words and reminded himself that he had to thread with caution. He came up behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist.
"Promise I'll treat you better from now on" he breathed down her neck.
Nene frowned still not convinced.
"You can start by apologizing to daddy, you've refused to show up at work" She said.
"Well I would call your father but you've destroyed my mobile" He said.
"You can use mine" Nene insisted.
"Okay, honey. Anything for you, where's your phone?" he asked.
"Upstairs" Nene murmured grumpily wondering what switch had been turned on.
He'd been really mad in the morning and now he was acting like nothing had happened in the morning.
She naively concluded that he'd probably run out of money and needed her help again.
"Richie" she followed him to the room.
"Yes honey" He replied fishing out her phone from her drawer.
"Why are you being nice all of a sudden?" she smirked as if she had discovered a huge secret.
"I can't be nice to my wife?" he asked her.
"Need any favors?" she asked.
"It's not that Nene, I've just had enough of our fights. I'm going to do anything you want just to please you" Richard said.
Nene crossed her arms still not convinced, the Richard she'd married was an accomplished schemer she decided. How else had he succeeded in becoming the son in law of Amaechi Nwankwo?
Nene was convinced that He'd gotten her drunk purposely and taken her to bed. Luckily for him, she'd gotten pregnant. Huge score for him, he got promoted and got a wife.
She'd never trust him, low classes bred people were never to be trusted.
Richard might be married into her rich family now but she'd always see him as the same poor Richard.
"In that case, you should do the dishes in the kitchen" she eyed him before leaving the room.
Richard sighed wondering how long he's put up with Nene, he'd pretend to love her just because Idara had instructed him to.
He'd become her slave for his freedom.

5 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Pearl05(f): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Thanks . Please make it longer.

Oliver Twist mode activated

2 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Kaycee9242(m): 1:08am On Mar 29, 2018
Wow!! Op dis is cool, d tittle really fits d write up. Kudos to u and more ink to ur pen, pls wen are we expecting update?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lethal Matrimony by marychommy(f): 4:35am On Mar 29, 2018
Nice story people with different wahala. Nene won't know what hit her Cassie what will it make u wen u start sleeping with dele as for Dara she is very wrong d cry of a baby in dat house may bring peace to her home. pls update lengthy pls

2 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
DARA

Mrs Okolie watched her son chop tomatoes happily for his wife. She looked baffled as she watched the both of them in the kitchen.
"See his head, despite how I raised him he's contented with being a slave for his wife. Mba, this is not ordinary" she decided convinced that her son was under a spell.
"J, don't cut it like that na. Dice it into smaller pieces" Dara said coming over to look at what he was doing.
"Yes madam" he smiled kissing her lightly on her lips.
"What is this nonsense? Is this the kitchen or your bedroom. Take that rubbish play into your bedroom" Mrs Okolie hissed angrily.
"Mama if you aren't comfortable with the heat, leave the kitchen" Dara said wrapping her arms around Jidenna.
"Yes mum, Dara and I are handling the cooking. Go and watch TV and relax" Jidenna said returning his attention to the tomatoes.
"Tah! kpuchie ọnụ. That's all she does, confuse you. She can't give you children, yet you remain in the marriage. You act as if you're not your father's son" Mrs Okolie hissed.
"Honey, slice the carrots when you're done with the tomatoes please" Dara ignored her mother in law.
"Slice what carrot, if this is how your mother turned your father into a slave you won't succeed with my son ndi amoosu. Tell your people, you have failed" Mrs Okolie.
Jidenna chuckled but Dara didn't find it funny at all.
"Mama again with the theatrics, I'm simply helping Dara to hasten up the food preparation. I'm hungry or aren't you?" Jidenna asked amused.
Dara glared at him, he found this funny? His mother calling her a witch.
Mrs Okolie only crossed her feet and watched disgusted.
"Baby hurry up" Dara urged Jidenna just to annoy his mother.
"Almost done baby" Jidenna replied.
"Chai, adịghị ike bụ ihe ọjọọ. My son has become a woman's slave" She got up from her stool and walked out of the kitchen shaking her head.
Dara laughed heartily.
"Seriously your mum is a character" she laughed.
"You should ignore her or she'd keep frustrating you" Jidenna advised.
"I just wish we were alone right now, mmmm. Privacy, we can't even bang in the kitchen or anywhere else in this house because of your people" Dara pouted.
Jidenna chuckled "Oh Now you're trying to manipulate me with sex. Come on sweet heart, soon they'll get tired and Leave. Just endure for the main time " Jidenna kissed his wife.
Last night he'd discussed with Adanna's husband Emeka and he'd talked about moving out in a few months.
He didn't tell Dara that though, didn't want to fill her with high hopes.
In due time, they'll get their privacy and perhaps Dara will consider having a baby.

4 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
FOUR

CASSIE

She was no saint, Dele knew that. He knew if he kept pushing her buttons she'd give in eventually. But when? he wondered
He had to have her, afterwards he's gloat to Tobi. Tell him how he had fücked his beloved wife. He also intended to get her pregnant with his bastard. A bastard like him, all his life Dele had struggled to be accepted by the ademola's but he was always regarded as the family's bastard. The mistake and Tobi always got the better end of the deal, the love, the family's pride, the inheritance.
Tobi even had a lot of beautiful women flocking around him but it wasn't enough for him was it?
He'd seduced Tessy, the woman he'd intended to marry three years ago. Dele had been heartbroken when Tessy broke off their engagement only for him to find out a month later that she'd done it to be with Tobi. She was equally pregnant for Tobi, but nine months later Tessy had died along with her baby.
Tobi had merely mourned her, he'd compensated her family with money and moved on to the next woman. It was Dele who had mourned Tessy every night and sworn that he would revenge.
The opportunity presented itself when Tobi found love, a certain Cassandra who occupied all his attention he was ready to settle down and start a family.
Dele knew what had to be done, seduce Cassandra. Get her pregnant and leave.
And she was quite easy, his mission would be accomplished soon he assured himself.
"I love this dress on you Cassandra" Dele smiled wickedly when he saw her entering the house.
"Dele, good evening" Cassie replied uneasy. He was the reason she's left the house. She didn't want to give into Dele, the temptations were getting hotter.
Occasionally he'd caress her waist, faintly kiss her neck.
"But I can imagine what a pretty sight you will be without the dress" Dele flirted shamelessly.
"You can't say things like that to me Dele, I'm your brother's wife" Cassie protested weakly. Dele cornered her till her back was against the wall.
"But you like it when I talk dirty to you, don't you?" Dele bit her ear.
"Dele....please stop" Cassie said.
"I know you're unhappy beauty, I can make you very happy" Dele said. His lips fell to her parted ones and he kissed her.
Cassie didn't hesitate to kiss him back, throwing her arms around his neck.
"You're exquisite, I can show you just how beautiful you are" Dele whispered.
His hands brushed against her breâsts and felt the hard nubs of her nipples.
See... Easy. At this rate, his work would soon be done.
"Come to my room tonight" Dele said.
"I can't, Tobi" She whispered.
"I'll take care of him, Just come. You won't regret it" He kisses her again before pulling away.
Cassie watched him walk away, her heart raced and she pressed her hand to her lips.
Could she get him out of her system forever, just one night and she'd been done.
One night.

4 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by skubido(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hmmm.. 1 night? Na die u dey ooo
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Chumzypinky(f): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nice one Ginaaaaa.. . meanwhile are u female or male?
Re: Lethal Matrimony by labelle123(f): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hmmmmmmm just one night make i just dey observe watin go happen

2 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Cadec007(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2018
reminds me of one of my fav. Songs:"one more night"

2 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Giannaaaaaa nice work here. I think Cassie would only forgive Tobi after she cheats on Dele and discovers she's in the wrong and that she's no different from her husband. Nene and Richard, I don't think there should be a divorce because of the child. Divorce is always messy, especially when it's handled by your ex. Dara and Jidenna, they don't have a problem as far as I'm concerned grin grin grin That family is amusing.

4 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by favch(f): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
Jadedgrace98:
Lovely work here Giannaaaaaa. This is really nice I'll be following Aryember, favch, Oly5011 come an see something oh

I have arrived, Thanks hun
let me go n read first,ayam comimg
Re: Lethal Matrimony by labelle123(f): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ma'am update please
Re: Lethal Matrimony by lady25(f): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Update oooooooo
Re: Lethal Matrimony by FortunateB(f): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nice story with different characters, am so enjoying this story
Re: Lethal Matrimony by StellamarisIII(f): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
FortunateB:
Nice story with different characters, am so enjoying this story

I started a new story without u,fortunate B

did giaaaaana should update
Re: Lethal Matrimony by labelle123(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
No update yet Ginaaaaaaaaaaa the suspense is too much
Re: Lethal Matrimony by FortunateB(f): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
StellamarisIII:

I started a new story without u,fortunate B

did giaaaaana should update

OK, I'll check it out
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
NENE

"I asked for lavender, lavender!  Do you ever get anything right Richard? Our baby is coming soon and the room isn't properly fixed" Nene screamed.
Richard sighed and sat beside her.
"You're tensed baby,  I'll order the lavender sheets tomorrow. Stop stressing, it's bad for the baby" Richard said rubbing her shoulder.
"Stop it,  don't touch me" she shoved him away.
"Nene,  I'll get the lavender sheets tomorrow. I just saw the violet flowery bedsheets and felt it was better for the baby" Richard explained.
"You think you know what's best for my baby?" Nene scoffed.
Richard looked at her perplexed, for the past few days  he'd done everything Nene wanted. He turned himself into her freaking servant and she wouldn't stop behaving this way. It was terrible, Nene is spoilt, ungrateful and insatiable.
"Nene,  I can make a few decisions concerning these things. I want what's best for our baby too" Richard said.
"Get out!" she said.
Richard said nothing else and walked out of the nursery.
He called Idara when he stepped out of the house.
"How much longer? I can't stand this woman. She drives me nuts, she's fùcking crazy and she's a freaking insatiable brat. I can't keep on pretending to care about her! I hate her." Richard groaned.
"Richard my team and I are working on it.  Soon you'll be a free man, trust me" Idara promised.
"Okay, no problem. I've heard you" Richard sighed rubbing his jaw.
"I'll call you tomorrow morning" Idara said before ending the call. He turned to go inside when he saw Nene by the doorway.
"Nene" he started unsure of what she'd heard.
Nene stood rooted to her spot, staring at the same Richard who had been acting really sweet and different for the past few days.
"Nene, what are you doing downstairs? I thought you were decorating the baby's room" Richard said.
"I just wanted to tell you that I decided to use the violet sheets" Nene said. She crossed her arms and pretended like she hadn't heard the conversation between him and God knows who.
"Oh" he smiled.
"I was just speaking with the clerk at the store. I'll tell her not to bother sending the lavender sheets anymore since you want to use the violets" he said.
Nene nodded before going back into the house, Richard followed grateful that Nene hadn't heard his conversation.
"I'm going to Cassie's house" Nene rushed shoving her phone and her wallet inside her bag.
"Should I drop you off?" Richard asked.
Nene shook her head before picking up her bag.
She turned to Richard.
He's always been a liar, she wondered why he was pretending now. Who he was talking with, the things he was doing behind her back.
"I'll be going over to my parent's house. Goodbye" She said.
"Nene, is everything okay?" Richard asked. He wondered If he'd done something wrong that she wanted to report to her parents.
"I'm fine" she said grumpily before leaving the room.
She'd find out what Richard was hiding, she already suspected that he was having an affair.
She'd be watching him like a hawk from now on.

3 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 12:12am On Apr 03, 2018
DARA

Jidenna wrapped his hand around his wife basking in the post sex glow. "J, sooner or later you'll have to man up and ask your family to leave" Dara said.
Jidenna glared at her and pulled away.
"Dara this is not what I want to hear after sex with my wife. Leave this family issue alone, my family isn't going anywhere get used to it" Jidenna said getting out of bed.
"I'm your family too J, I want a family with you too but not when your family is occupying our house!" Dara said.
"What is wrong with you Dara, where is this coming from?" Jidenna frowned. Why was she bringing up his family now and why the hell did she even have to bring up his family?
He wore his sweatpants and T-shirt before returning to bed.
"J.....I'm not happy" Dara murmured.
"Don't start Dara and don't even try to shed those crocodile tears. You're being selfish, this house is freaking big for everyone. You have the whole upper part of the house to yourself, why can't you live with my family" Jidenna shouted.
"You know why, your mother hates me, your sister and your brother has absolutely no respect for me J" Dara complained.
Jidenna rolled his eyes and turned his back to her.
"J... You said you were going to make me happy. You promised, you said you'd do anything for me" Dara reminded him.
"Don't even play that card with me Dara, I've done everything you wanted. You pushed me into buying this house, I've given you everything you asked for" Jidenna frowned.
"I wanted this house for us and our babies, not your family Dara said.
"Dara please let me be, I'm not in the mood for this" Jidenna said.
Dara was about to reply him when they heard the knock on the door.
Dara hissed
"See what I'm talking about, no freaking privacy" she said before moving into the bathroom.
Jidenna hissed, women and their troubles. Nothing can ever please a woman, he got up and went to the door.
"Lanna what is it?" he asked his junior sister at the door.
"Brother, you need to come downstairs now. Pastor Levi and Mazi uchendu are downstairs" Olanna replied.
Jidenna looked at her confused.
"Who invited our pastor and why is uncle here?" Jidenna asked his sister.
"Brother, ask your mother when you get downstairs. She said you should come with aunt Dara" Olanna said before walking away.
Jidenna shook his head confused.
What has his mother done this time?
He had to think of a way to get rid of his family without hurting their feelings, lately he hadn't gotten any ideas. He was hoping they'd up and leave.
Hopefully soon before he loses his mind and sends them out.

5 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by aprilwise(m): 4:22am On Apr 03, 2018
family drama. nice one.

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by skubido(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2018
Tanks 4d update... Family palava, o ga o

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by FortunateB(f): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2018
I really feel Dara's pain, in this situation you can't please them. Take heart Dara

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by modupedee: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2018
Very lovely story, kudos to the writer, the storyline got me glued to the phone more ink to your pen

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by lady25(f): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:
DARA

Jidenna wrapped his hand around his wife baski

You want kill me with suspense abi?you better start updating before I come to your house

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by labelle123(f): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2018
This story make sense die Let me park one side as this family palava unfolds Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by labelle123(f): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2018
This story make sense die. Let me park one side as this family palava unfolds. Thanks for the update ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by olagbemi118(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
i'm in love with your style of writing...similar to InkPaperVodkas'

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
GOOD DAY HERE
HAVE READ YIUR STORY AND AM REALLY IMPRESSED. I WILL LOVE TO HAVE YOUR STORY ON MY BLOG IF YOU DONT MIND

YIU CAN MAIL ME UR NAME, AND THE STORY TO

AAYANPOJU@GMAIL.COM OR VISIT
WWW.EMPERORBLOG.COM.NG

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
smiley OK thank you
yhungbrowhne:
GOOD DAY HERE
HAVE READ YIUR STORY AND AM REALLY IMPRESSED. I WILL LOVE TO HAVE YOUR STORY ON MY BLOG IF YOU DONT MIND

YIU CAN MAIL ME UR NAME, AND THE STORY TO

AAYANPOJU@GMAIL.COM OR VISIT
WWW.EMPERORBLOG.COM.NG
Re: Lethal Matrimony by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
can u pls send it to my ma il
aayanpoju@gmail.com
Re: Lethal Matrimony by lady25(f): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Devil In The Suit / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.