Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) (6339 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Op, you are very radical, ur threads d intresting.
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Op someone wrote an article on how to identify an ex olosho for guys about to get married. The signs were all spot on maybe ubunja should do one too. Too many useless bush meat girls in Nigeria these days.

1 Like

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by AnodaIT(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
There's this guy in Uyo, before you marry any girl in that town, run her number through his phone, if it doesn't show up, then you are cleared

1 Like

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Papanwamaikpe: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
femi4:
Checking VIN is not enough, check the engine condition. Some of them have womb/ovaries issue
Hahahaha
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Papanwamaikpe: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
AnodaIT:
There's this guy in Uyo, before you marry any girl in that town, run her number through his phone, if it doesn't show up, then you are cleared
Are you serious??
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by okk4sure: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
sirjoeii:

Eyah... Sorry brother. I feel your pain

'U his pain'....av u eva bn in dt kind situation bfr?
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by sirjoeii(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by northvietnam(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Op u cant fit detect cuz dem galz dey use Vjay Tightiners to tight that place make e b like tokumbo...
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by donbuchi1(m): 2:11am On Mar 22, 2018
Blackfire:
The op is confused...

I know a guy who married a retired olosho, i can tell you that his house is a mimi heaven on earth...

Dont generalised...

I have also seen a guy who disvirgined his 19+ wife , 12years later the so called wife fu.ckk anything, that even the guy caught her red+green+blue handed.

So whay do u say about that mr VIN number

My take away is; like cars check the VIN number to know what you are buying. If you have checked and still want to buy good luck to you.
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Bbbbbbbbbbbb conductor123 Gofwane lenghtinny Csami
Grayjoy Thermodynamics MhizzAJ Amarabae MISSCONGENIALITY lefulefu
How may I help you?happy Sunday
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ebuka007:
op is right!!!
I remember dating a girl for 4years nd all she is telling me is dat she is a virgin, I promise my self never to touch her until I gets married to her, but one i said let me check dis my package with no intention of sleeping with her, but brothers and sisters when I checked, the heavens gate was open.
till today am still battling with broken heart. Their is nothing I didt do for this girl.
y keeping dis away from me.
what!!!! you mean road to Jerusalem wasn't what you expected?
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ebuka007:
op is right!!!
I remember dating a girl for 4years nd all she is telling me is dat she is a virgin, I promise my self never to touch her until I gets married to her, but one i said let me check dis my package with no intention of sleeping with her, but brothers and sisters when I checked, the heavens gate was open.
till today am still battling with broken heart. Their is nothing I didt do for this girl.
y keeping dis away from me.
what!!!! you mean road to Jerusalem wasn't what you expected
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Uglymugg: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
This site can make somebody paranoid sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

23 Year Old Marries 19 Year Old In Uyo (see Pictures) / Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / That Awkward Moment......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.