Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) (88789 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls / Dapchi Residents Stone Governor Gaidem's Cars Over Missing Schoolgirls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by justtruth88miSt(f): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Boko Haram have come to stay in the north East... no government can change that... if they can receive this type of standing ovation

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by magiki(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Wayo Wayo Wayo lie lie Fg
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by bakaredc: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
According to official reports, the news of their release has been in the headlines as early as 7:30 am, report has it that the girls were dropped at dapchi around 3 am this morning,if that is true then the video has nothing to do with the dapchi girls released today. Unless they visited the town later in the morning or this afternoon. As much as we want to quickly cast aspersions, let apply some intellectual reasoning.....
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by cristianisraeli: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
SilentBang:

Right now i dont know if its fake or not... anything is possible in this jungle.

Ask yourself how this girls were released??

Were they brought back the same way they were taken??

And the army couldnt do anything??

I heard it was through some Backdoor arrangement, oh! really what does that tell you?

and did you hear one of the girls was held back because she is a Christian??

there is a big possibility that picture isnt fake.

shut up and watch the video

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Yyeske(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Wailers would always wail, the girls were abducted they complained, the girls have now been released more complaining.
Instead of them to be grateful to God and thank Buhari for doing what GEJ couldn't do, they are complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by wakeupafricanyo: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by cristianisraeli: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
naija is a confirm shitthole...shout out to those living abroad
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by cristianisraeli: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yyeske:
Wailers would always wail, the girls were abducted they complained, the girls have now been released more complaining.
Instead of them to be grateful to God and thank Buhari for doing what GEJ couldn't do, they are complaining.

shut up almajeri boy...we are talking about citizens waving to boko haram here..its like kurds and yazidis and christians waving to ISIS in iraq and syria

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by omolorlarh: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
heendrix:
shocked
as much as I wana believe this story I still cant
who else sees this pic doesn't add up
It doesn't add up at all.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by leye4u: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yyeske:
Planned abduction and release is one great achievement. God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Mobsync(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
okaynigeria:

check this it has been updated

Thanks. Seen.

I don't understand Hausa though but the video is scary. Terrorists turned heroes overnight.

I don't see any girls though.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by LockDown69(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
SAD! cry
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Reelmii: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Biko umunne m, what's the name of this movie?
osuofia in London

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by introvertedsoul: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Boko haram is the North
The North is Boko haram.
Never had sympathy for the North, never will.
They are their own problem.
Split this darn country up.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
I Just CAME across a movie title "LEGEND OF DIPACHI"

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Mobsync(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
pedrilo:
u fool. the video is all over the internet, na picture u still dey here dey argue.
mumu

I almost replied you in kind until I remembered that I don't quote more than two dunces every week and I've quoted two already (both on Monday).

Please, check back early next week.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Veetee(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
What exactly is going on?? How did we find ourselves in this mess??
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Mejor79(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
BOKO HARAM NIGERIA LTD

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by SilentBang(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
cristianisraeli:

shut up and watch the video

shut up and face front.

Modified:: seen the video, your point is??

are you from somalia?? pun intended.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by gurunlocker: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Believe me, this country is fuc.ked!

Liar Mohammed said the terrorists dropped off the girls 3 a. m, here we are seeing daylight.

The Dapchi community are hailing terrorists that abducted their children for a month? WTF!

North and Northerners are the problem of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by 1x2x3: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Soldiers are fighting in vain cheesy cheesy. The govt keeps funding the terrorists and also budget huge sums to fight the same terrorists.

Those dead soldiers died for nothing and more will be sacrificed just to keep the script going.

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by dust144(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Now I know Nigeria is a shit hole Country. Chai.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by icon007(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
My take!

Let the FG tell us how the release was negotiated, tge bargain struck? Or

I will assume that PMB has a good link with the boko haram or has their support.

It doesn't just add up that a sect of terrorist kidnapped some girls and released them without any form of payment.

Thank God the girls are back!
Hope another would not be staged!
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by bpalace(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
heendrix:
shocked

as much as I wana believe this story I still cant

who else sees this pic doesn't add up
Nsogie, our Benin small priest
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by dimmikel: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
eleojo23:
Are you kidding me?

If it is true then those people deserve the havoc Boko haram is causing in their towns.

Boko boys are supposed to be stoned on sight not hailed!

I think u should go and try that first and see the outcome
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by VictorEkwere: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
okaynigeria:

Source: https://www.okay.ng/photo-residents-of-dapchi-waving-at-boko-haram-insurgents-as-they-leave-their-town/

https://www.wotzup.ng/boko-haram-hailed-dapchi-schoolgirls/

Boko Haram our major threat that we stake our valuable resource wasting and risking many lives of our soldiers are parading broad daylight dropping Dapchi school girls and moving freely to their hideout.If BH is not a scam how do we have them release the Dapchi girls this soon and could not release chibok girls and if we know their hideout to go and negotiate for the released of these girls why are we wasting and risking the lives of our soldiers wasting valuable resources fighting them. Buhari and APC have this planned to abduct the girls and release them on negotiation to appeal to Nigerians that they have done something the past administration could not do. BOKO HARAM is Buhari and APC political tools.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by cristianisraeli: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
SilentBang:

shut up and face front.

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
saaron:
The movie is getting interesting. cheesy
Note: For boko haram terrorist to move around freely like this, it means they still control large territories in northeast!

Glossary of Deadly Boko-Haram In Nigeria.
1. They are a terrorist group based in northern Nigeria.
2. They are campaigning for Sharia law.
3. They bomb churches and destroyed places of worship.
4. They killed well over 30,000 people through terrorist activities since they began campaign in 2002.
5. They killed and butchered Nigerian security agencies.
6. Destroyed properties valued at billions of naira.
7. They killed scores of aid workers, humaniterian workers, school students and teachers.
8. They kidnapped thousands of people during the course of their campaign. They also specialized in Kidnapping School Girls for ransom.

Today under buhari's destructive govt, boko-Haram has been transformed into a peaceful and merciful terrorist group that value human lives, so much that people now wave and hail them whenever they are passing by. The same boko haram that brought unimaginable sorrow and hardship to thousands of families!

This deceit about fighting boko-Haram must stop. Nigerians are being deceived!

Boko-Haram is North and North is Boko-Haram!

Buhari's terrorist govt is more than happy to engage through back channels as claimed by defense minister, a terrorist group, rated 2nd deadliest in the world after ISIL that killed thousands of souls since 2002, but could not engage in Negotiations with IPOB, whom APC govt label a terrorist group even though they never killed a soul throughout their campaign for Independence.

I hope One Nigeria suckers are watching these double standards and brazen DECEPTION taking place under APC buhari's destructive govt in the name of boko-Haram.

Stop mixing religion with terrorism they are not synonymous. Bokoharam are not fighting for any sharia Law in the north,going by statistics they av bombed more mosques in their attack than churches....

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by esan1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
i just weak after watching this video, thank god I didn't have anybody as army official serving in the north I would have try my possible best to pull him out from there, because some of these northerners know what is going on.

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Ojiofor: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
This can only happen in a failed state like Nigeria with a rogue government in charge,in fact under Buhari, Nigeria have become part of 'Axis of Evil' as defined by Bush.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.