Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) (88783 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls / Dapchi Residents Stone Governor Gaidem's Cars Over Missing Schoolgirls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by talk2emma: 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Terrorist now been celebrated like this and you say Nigeria is not a zoo.....
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by uba1991: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
A month back these animals[IPOB PIGS] posted a picture of arm rubbers victims saying it was fulani herdmen dat killed students,that one was bursted,now they went ahead to photoshop a picture and video where resident are hailing soldires after they[soldiers]av taken over a village that was formerly under d control of boko haram, claiming d residents are hailing boko haram.according to report,the girls were release arroud 3am but from d picture posted by dis pigs [children of HATE]u can see it was a brigth day. i wonder if d pigs av a town or village that d sun come out arround 1am or 3am. Anyway i dont blame them i blame the DSS,POLICE AND OTHER INTELLIGENT AGENCIES. This people are compromising our NATIONAL SECURITY. In saner country both d BLOGGER,the OP,the ADMIN that allowed dis trash shud b answering questions by now. this is a matter of NATIONAL SECURITY,the police and dss shud act fast. FREEDOM OF INFORMATION IS NOT FREEDOM TO LIE.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Cherez: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
onegig:

Do you guys really read the news in full?

The request BH made was that there was to be no military presence and government had to create a safe harbor for them to come drop the girls.

Lives of school children are involved here and the government had nothing to do than to evacuate the military. Also note that there are still kids remaining with the terrorists and any harm meted out to this ones would result in their deaths and jeopardize the lives of the children still remaining in captive.

You shoulduld know it is not always you criticize government. Government needs to choose their battles. This dapachi girls battle is not something government can win with force. It is an hostage situation and they have all the cards stacked against them. As long as the kids are returned back safely. Boko Haram would meet their fate another day.

They are trying to discourage parents from sending their wards to school by creating hysteria. And I guess government needs to hasten the clearing out process so these people can be cleared once and for all.

So, criminals attacked your house with security guards and took away six of your kids.
only to bring back 5 and the emissary returned to the bush while you couldn't send moles to trace their hideouts?
And they even returned your children while you prepared them a grandstanding party, abi?
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by shallysgirl: 12:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Mental slavery. embarassed
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Cherez: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2018
uba1991:
A month back these animals[IPOB PIGS] posted a picture of arm rubbers victims saying it was fulani herdmen dat killed students,that one was bursted,now they went ahead to photoshop a picture and video where resident are hailing soldires after they[soldiers]av taken over a village that was formerly under d control of boko haram, claiming d residents are hailing boko haram.according to report,the girls were release arroud 3am but from d picture posted by dis pigs [children of HATE]u can see it was a brigth day. i wonder if d pigs av a town or village that d sun come out arround 1am or 3am. Anyway i dont blame them i blame the DSS,POLICE AND OTHER INTELLIGENT AGENCIES. This people are compromising our NATIONAL SECURITY. In saner country both d BLOGGER,the OP,the ADMIN that allowed dis trash shud b answering questions by now. this is a matter of NATIONAL SECURITY,the police and dss shud act fast. FREEDOM OF INFORMATION IS NOT FREEDOM TO LIE.

Now you know about national security?
Go and stop the incessant exchange of human lives for cows first.
In saner climes, abductees are taken right into the heart of a Nation and dropped off rather than handed over to the securities and same security of your will still not trace these guys.
In saner climes the DSS cannot act to save farmers from vampires but should be quick enough to track people who say it as it is.
Even if the video is fake, the only thing wrong there is Dapchi people hailing bh guys.
Didn't BH drive into Dapchi town?
This act of BH alone is a disgrace to our country.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:44am On Mar 22, 2018
eleojo23:
Are you kidding me?

If it is true then those people deserve the havoc Boko haram is causing in their towns.

Boko boys are supposed to be stoned on sight not hailed!
stone pesin with ak47
you de ok so?
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Konquest: 1:04am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by uba1991: 1:26am On Mar 22, 2018
Cherez:

In saner climes, abductees are taken right into the heart of a Nation and dropped off rather than handed over to the securities and same security of your will still not trace these guys.
In saner climes the DSS cannot act to save farmers from vampires but should be quick enough to track people who say it as it is.
Even if the video is fake, the only thing wrong there is Dapchi people hailing bh guys.
There is no time dat d people of dapchi ever hailed boko haram.The only people dat always celebrate d boko haram when ever they strke are d PIGS,CHILDREN OF HATE,DRUG PEDLERS,BABY FACTORY PRODUCTS,ARMRUBBERS,AND d OSU
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by uba1991: 1:46am On Mar 22, 2018
if d 2014 wicked documentry dat was aired by NTA,STV,AIT in order to ternish d image of buhari could not stop buhari,then u guys shud know dat there is no amount of propagander that can stop my president come 2019. SAI BABA........ MASU GUDU SU GUDU
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 22, 2018
When Jesus said " it is finished " 2000 years ago, he meant" it is finished" for Nigeria.

But many people don't know this.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Shikini: 5:57am On Mar 22, 2018
SilentBang:
Damn it! is this for real

Actually calling Nigeria a shithole country, is a very big insult to Shithole countries.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:36am On Mar 22, 2018
THese people are not afraid? If this boko haram open fire on them as they were waving them,tell me what will happen..
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by onegig(m): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Cherez:

So, criminals attacked your house with security guards and took away six of your kids.
only to bring back 5 and the emissary returned to the bush while you couldn't send moles to trace their hideouts?
And they even returned your children while you prepared them a grandstanding party, abi?

You lots think it's so easy .. oh really moles? You think this is a James bond 007 movie?

Who told you the government doesn't have a fair idea of where these terrorists are?

And what would you do even if you know the location? Storm the place gun blazing? With terrorists carrying suicide vests around who have no regards to their own personal safety and believe any death is matrydom for them? Maybe if your daughter was amongst those kidnapped you would grasp the magnitude of the situation. You can sit behind your desktop and type rubbish away but doesn't change the messy reality of an hostage situation. Why hasn't the US rescued tens of their citizens kidnapped in Iraq or Syria by isis?

Or you aren't aware members of ISIS and their families were allowed to evacuate Idlib to another area and even the US providing air cover and ensuring safe passage? I guess the US was clueless also?

This does not excuse the stupidity of the government for allowing such kidnap happen in the first place but we passed that bridge and anything to get the girls back should be top priority.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by PHILipu1(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Biggers82:

this is nonsense so they are even negotiations going on why are they claiming to be fighting boko haram then since they can be making a deal with them
this people are not telling us the truth
Even America do make deals with their enemy like the Taliban in Afghanistan to free it's citizens,America do also make deal with Al-qaeda and Isis when the life of it's citizen is at stake.

Developed countries like Britain,France,Germany,Russia etc also do that and you can go and do your research.

So,it is not new for such a deal to happen.

But this video is fake because no terrorist will come out day time to make any deal and we didn't see the girls in the video and no prove that this video was even shoot this year.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Silemmana(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2018
They revealed themselves in broad day light and no one was arrested. What a country!
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by chinwey: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2018
This is story for the dead. How did this country get to this messy level. hmmmmmmmm
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by ihatesycophant(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Cherez:

You guys need serious brain transplant. How do you expect kidnappers to go drop their captors in a broad daylight? Even kidnapper that ask for ransom don't release their castor in a broad daylight, how much more this kind. It was reported that they dropped the girls around 3am. How 3am become sunny day is what I don't know. You guys need to be sensible for once and don't trade your brain for political gain.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Cherez: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2018
uba1991:
There is no time dat d people of dapchi ever hailed boko haram.The only people dat always celebrate d boko haram when ever they strke are d PIGS,CHILDREN OF HATE,DRUG PEDLERS,BABY FACTORY PRODUCTS,ARMRUBBERS,AND d OSU
You know your problem?
Not knowing what your problems are.
Can you analyze what problems Ipob or the so called pigs in your words have created for you?
Rejoice over BH?
Premium times have confirmed BH spent about an hour conversing with the villagers ( https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/262642-freed-dapchi-schoolgirl-speaks-how-we-were-kidnapped-treated.html) and series of pics have come to bare.
Stop being naive and weep for the current happenings in Nigeria today.
Stop being sentimental, PMB is just a human being and not ALLAH himself whom your allegiance should be to
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Cherez: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2018
uba1991:
ihatesycophant:

You guys need serious brain transplant. How do you expect kidnappers to go drop their captors in a broad daylight? Even kidnapper that ask for ransom don't release their castor in a broad daylight, how much more this kind. It was reported that they dropped the girls around 3am. How 3am become sunny day is what I don't know. You guys need to be sensible for once and don't trade your brain for political gain.
uba1991:

Please see news by premium times that BH guys spent an hour conversing with the people of Dapchi.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/262642-freed-dapchi-schoolgirl-speaks-how-we-were-kidnapped-treated.html
Is an hour not enough to be equated to broad daylight?
Don't worry more info will soon be out.
The Dad of Leah Shuaibu confirmed it was not as early as 3am but 9:20am (http://sunnewsonline.com/my-daughter-not-released-because-she-refused-to-denounce-christ-dapchi-parent-sharibu-nata/).
Let us wait for the full gist so as to understand fully events.
No wonder corrupt politicians go scot-free in this country.
You guys lack the truth
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Cherez: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2018
onegig:

You lots think it's so easy .. oh really moles? You think this is a James bond 007 movie?

Who told you the government doesn't have a fair idea of where these terrorists are?

And what would you do even if you know the location? Storm the place gun blazing? With terrorists carrying suicide vests around who have no regards to their own personal safety and believe any death is matrydom for them? Maybe if your daughter was amongst those kidnapped you would grasp the magnitude of the situation. You can sit behind your desktop and type rubbish away but doesn't change the messy reality of an hostage situation. Why hasn't the US rescued tens of their citizens kidnapped in Iraq or Syria by isis?
I
Or you aren't aware members of ISIS and their families were allowed to evacuate Idlib to another area and even the US providing air cover and ensuring safe passage? I guess the US was clueless also?

This does not excuse the stupidity of the government for allowing such kidnap happen in the first place but we passed that bridge and anything to get the girls back should be top priority.

Oh! So ISIS enter US and kidnap their citizens?
I AM GLAD THE GIRLS ARE BACK AND I SUPPORT THE GOVT PAYING. However, the lack of SINCERITY OF PURPOSE WHICH WAS WHY I VOTED AGAINST THE CLUELESSNESS OF GEJ IS WHAT IS REPEATING ITSELF HERE AND EVEN WORSE.
But same govt denied even when Sahara exposed the cash deals.
Again, ISIS was given a safe pass cos of their wives (whom were forced, at least majority) and kids whom are innocent which is 100% correct (I will criticise the govt too if BH children are murdered brazenly).
So, what is the correlation with ISIS guys driving right into US territory to drop off abductees, spending about an hour speaking with residents and going right back to their enclave?
Guy, you sound intelligent to simple minds but you are DAFT (sorry to say this).
Why was the girls not handed to the securities or even dropped off in a secret place but in the midst of villagers?
These are people who send suicide bombers. What if they bomb the crowd nkan?
I'm not surprised you talk this way, Nigerian leaders talk same way and Nigeria looks so degenerated same way.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2018
calaway:

Everything about you people is death related.
You killed others so much until you started killing yourselves and now your government is supporting ,defending ,arming and protecting your people who have chosen to export death from your cursed region. You will all pay for it, so long as there is a just God.

shut up. your sh!thole introduced cultism in This country. armed robbery? na una. baby factories? na una. ritualism and skull mining? na you. militancy? you. drug peddling? you are the champions?. exam malpractice? you are the masters. its only in your region that a thief can get killed for stealing a cup of garri but you worship those that steal billions from you. Also, you can never see a northerner protesting against the trial of a politician but we all saw how your backward and primitive people protested for saraki, dokpesi, patience and even went to the extent of foolishly celebrating the return of a convicted criminal.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by uba1991: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Cherez:

Please see news by premium times that BH guys spent an hour conversing with the people of Dapchi.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/262642-freed-dapchi-schoolgirl-speaks-how-we-were-kidnapped-treated.html
Is an hour not enough to be equated to broad daylight?
Don't worry more info will soon be out.
The Dad of Leah Shuaibu confirmed it was not as early as 3am but 9:20am (http://sunnewsonline.com/my-daughter-not-released-because-she-refused-to-denounce-christ-dapchi-parent-sharibu-nata/).
Let us wait for the full gist so as to understand fully events.
No wonder corrupt politicians go scot-free in this country.
You guys lack the truth
ok Even if they spend an hour, that is 3am to 4am abi? In ur village d sun shines by 4am abi? children of hate no amounts of propaganda ll stop buhari in 2019, pls save ur energy to cry from 2019 to 2023
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by onegig(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Cherez:

Oh! So ISIS enter US and kidnap their citizens?
I AM GLAD THE GIRLS ARE BACK AND I SUPPORT THE GOVT PAYING. However, the lack of SINCERITY OF PURPOSE WHICH WAS WHY I VOTED AGAINST THE CLUELESSNESS OF GEJ IS WHAT IS REPEATING ITSELF HERE AND EVEN WORSE.
But same govt denied even when Sahara exposed the cash deals.
Again, ISIS was given a safe pass cos of their wives (whom were forced, at least majority) and kids whom are innocent which is 100% correct (I will criticise the govt too if BH children are murdered brazenly).
So, what is the correlation with ISIS guys driving right into US territory to drop off abductees, spending about an hour speaking with residents and going right back to their enclave?
Guy, you sound intelligent to simple minds but you are DAFT (sorry to say this).
Why was the girls not handed to the securities or even dropped off in a secret place but in the midst of villagers?
These are people who send suicide bombers. What if they bomb the crowd nkan?
I'm not surprised you talk this way, Nigerian leaders talk same way and Nigeria looks so degenerated same way.
debating with People like you can be impossible.

So the movement of ISIS was because of their wives that was forced?What would I not I hear. Same ISIS that ladies from UK are traveling to go join? If you are not informed about something. You either research it or move on. ISIS was surrounded but still yet they had thousands of civilians in the city. If the fight had pushed on it would only get worse. They were already using civilians as human shields. To save lives and end the fight they had to get them out of the City and that was what prompted the safe passage not the rubbish you were yarning up there.

Can you see the parallel here? Human live is precious and you do anything to ensure minimal damage even if it means you go to the extreme If you don't like the way the kids were delivered you can go kidnap them again and rearrange the delivery.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by wirinet(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
niggi4life:

How will someone/some people in their right senses be waving and jubilating on seeing Boko haram terrorists, for them they would have been daydreaming of becoming one.

The hausas are easily brainwashed and so daft.. The only little relief i have is that they are bombing and kidnapping themselves in the north

It is called Stockholm syndrome, and it is not peculiar to northern Nigeria. It is the same thing when Ibori and Alamieseigha come back after being jailed or detained for stealing their future and the get massive reception from their people.

If Tompolo should appear in gbaramatu today, the crowd cheering him would be unimaginable.

Same for other militants what main job is kidnapping, extortion and oil theft.

Did you see the reception Bode George got after his release from prison?

Stockholm syndrome my friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Cherez: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
onegig:
debating with People like you can be impossible.

So the movement of ISIS was because of their wives that was forced?What would I not I hear. Same ISIS that ladies from UK are traveling to go join? If you are not informed about something. You either research it or move on. ISIS was surrounded but still yet they had thousands of civilians in the city. If the fight had pushed on it would only get worse. They were already using civilians as human shields. To save lives and end the fight they had to get them out of the City and that was what prompted the safe passage not the rubbish you were yarning up there.

Can you see the parallel here? Human live is precious and you do anything to ensure minimal damage even if it means you go to the extreme If you don't like the way the kids were delivered you can go kidnap them again and rearrange the delivery.

Like I said, you will only sound intelligent to simple minds.
This is what I said,"Again, ISIS was given a safe pass cos of their wives (whom were forced, at least majority) and kids whom are innocent which is 100% correct (I will criticise the govt too if BH children are murdered brazenly)."
The reason for the SAFE PASS and also in bracket, "majority of whom were forced".
Seriously, you comment out of sentiment if not you wouldn't have turned a blind eye to my points.
Human lives are sacred and I don't expect the army t go offensive now since BH still has captives but govt should trace them and know well their activities.
Again, dropping off abductees inside the village and spending an hour there should also be your concern.
You didn't see that point too to counter?
Maybe, you will send your kids to even go near an area where BH will come to drop the only girl left.
I WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU AGAIN!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.