Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts (31375 Views)

Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Should Congratulate Us Or Keep Quiet - Lai Mohammed / Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts / Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Insists Buhari Must Visit Yobe To Show True Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by kingkhan(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
HeyCorleone:
With this move APC may just have shot themselves in the foot.

And yes we need the intervention of the United Nations or else this country would end up like Yemen or Syria.
this means that PDP did the same thing with chibok girls
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol

Even though the abduction remains highly highly controversial,

There is absolutely no conspiracy between the terrorist and the government, it defies logic!

The government couldn't have staged an abduction without staging a release battle. The government couldn't be so foolish!
If it was stage managed the government would equally have set up/stage managed a very fierce battle for their release.

I think the terrorist just lack the capacity to keep and hold that number of girls nowadays.
They are not as sophisticated as they used to be.
They are always open to negotiations.

Those girls are their relatives too, they didn't harm the chibok girls so its no surprise they didn't harm these ones too.

I think there was an abduction and I do think a ransom was paid.

But,
Kai, the thing vex PDP not be small.
The truth still remains that this whole charade was orchestrated by the ruling party to score cheap political points but they didn't think their plan through to make it seem more believable
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by patval(f): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Man inhumanity to man, buhari has become political Evans kidnapping innocent maidens and subjecting them to indelible trauma cos north has no regard for female gender.

1 Like

Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by billyG(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
The same PDP that was shouting Buhar bring back dapchi girls.
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by degamemaster(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lols.... Buhari scamming his zombies since Adam and Eve. Una never see anything yet. grin grin grin
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by dammiedot(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please whats the difference between APC and PDP.....nonsense
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by KaptainAfrika: 2:42am On Mar 22, 2018
SAY THIS WHEN BOKO HARAM KIDNAPS YOUR DAUGHTER, THEN I WILL TAKE THIS COMMENT SERIOUSLY BUT THEN YOU ARE PROBABLY A MAN AND DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE, TO CARRY A CHILD FOR 9 MONTHS IN YOUR WOMB, RAISE THE CHILD, GIVE THE CHILD AN EDUCATION FOR A BETTER LIFE, ONLY TO FIND OUT THE CHILD HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY TERRORISTS WHILE IN SCHOOL.
SO PLEASE SPARE ME THE ANTI-APC SENTIMENTS, IF YOU WERE SAD BY THEIR KIDNAP, PLEASE BE CONSISTENT AND BE GLAD BY THEIR RELEASE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PRAISE THE GOVERNMENT - IT'S WHAT HUMAN BEINGS WITH A HEART, WOULD DO. CHEERS!

waveman2:

Even the US Don, t negotiate with terrorists not to talk of paying them. A sane government would never have released Boko Haram fighters for hostages and paying them bcoz they will still kidnapp more and you,re thus losing the war.

Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by Chetimah(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2018
HeyCorleone:
With this move APC may just have shot themselves in the foot.

And yes we need the intervention of the United Nations or else this country would end up like Yemen or Syria.
ok START it now,why don't previous administration do the same drama to bring the chiboks girls back home during der tenure....when those girls were kidnapped people are saying buhari is bad,buhari use red carpet, buhari bring back our girls,u people don't say it was a stage play denabi now that dey are released is a tragicomedy from PDP that fail to act the TRAGICOMEDY to bring back our chioboks girls..NIGERIA will grow when we start to appreciate othe people effort either yoruba igbo hausa or other ethnic group in Nigeria,if any PDP governor did well let us praise him,if any APC governor did well praise him. Time for politics is differ from d time to reflect and praises the security men and woman,and buhari
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by abujamal: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2018
madridguy:
Ok
PDP are enemies of nigeria. They will never pray for nigeria to progress because of their selfish interest
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by waveman2: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2018
True talk. We ThankGod for their release and it's good to have the girls all safely back. But my comments was about not having a repeat of more kidnapping by these dreaded terrorists group. Because the are only been strengthened by giving them and release top commanders in govt custody. Sorry to all those that misinterpreted my comments.

KaptainAfrika:
SAY THIS WHEN BOKO HARAM KIDNAPS YOUR DAUGHTER, THEN I WILL TAKE THIS COMMENT SERIOUSLY BUT THEN YOU ARE PROBABLY A MAN AND DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE, TO CARRY A CHILD FOR 9 MONTHS IN YOUR WOMB, RAISE THE CHILD, GIVE THE CHILD AN EDUCATION FOR A BETTER LIFE, ONLY TO FIND OUT THE CHILD HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY TERRORISTS WHILE IN SCHOOL.
SO PLEASE SPARE ME THE ANTI-APC SENTIMENTS, IF YOU WERE SAD BY THEIR KIDNAP, PLEASE BE CONSISTENT AND BE GLAD BY THEIR RELEASE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PRAISE THE GOVERNMENT - IT'S WHAT HUMAN BEINGS WITH A HEART, WOULD DO. CHEERS!

Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by ZionJay(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Judolisco:
Mr man keep quiet, u don't negotiate with terrorists and if its a script it was poorly played by APC they played it using human lives, I pray they use one of ur sisters one day

So, before you could state your opinion you have to show your lack of basic refined communication skills by telling me to keep quiet ? Like if I don't keep quiet you can't state your opinion. You need help.
As per your prayers, I am not bothered, because if God had answered your previous personal prayers, you won't be on Nairaland looking for who to pour your frustrations on.
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by HeyCorleone(m): 12:39am On Mar 25, 2018
Chetimah:
ok START it now,why don't previous administration do the same drama to bring the chiboks girls back home during der tenure....when those girls were kidnapped people are saying buhari is bad,buhari use red carpet, buhari bring back our girls,u people don't say it was a stage play denabi now that dey are released is a tragicomedy from PDP that fail to act the TRAGICOMEDY to bring back our chioboks girls..NIGERIA will grow when we start to appreciate othe people effort either yoruba igbo hausa or other ethnic group in Nigeria,if any PDP governor did well let us praise him,if any APC governor did well praise him. Time for politics is differ from d time to reflect and praises the security men and woman,and buhari

You do not understand the workings of politics.
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by laliga01: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
tesppidd:
I know how difficult it is to think outside the box

but just try
You just sounded like a retard.. Am sorry there is nothing I can do for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki / Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted / 3 IPOB Native Doctors Flee As One Gets Beheaded Over "Fake Charms"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.