Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (61412 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Lalas247:
no o traveling next Friday ... been off work sorting out fee bits
wooow!!smiley finally...sis is coming back tongue my goodies on the way,yeah!!!!
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Amarabae(f): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2018
greiboy:
I guess the moronic elements in you made you miss the" guys" you mentioned in your comment and you think I will probably miss the fact that I am one of the two guys currently commenting on the thread as you made that comment.
You sound pained.
I am not the reason why girls in your area refuse to date your broke azz,
You should be grateful that Vaseline is there for you lots.

The Time you waste online, you can invest it in learning how to change pampers and bath babies in maternity centers,

7 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
the same crew who are among the ugliest on NL. you think the bitterness is from nowhere. you play.
What amazes me is that these girls are jobless and filthy.

Yet, they feel they are better than your average man. I am not the type to go around throwing my achievements on the faces of people because I understand that every achievements in life is based on certain privileges.

They think I am broke because I don't make a documentary about my life, just as some people do on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Chineke Biacan,Amarabae and preshy561 would not kill somebody with laugh.LWKMD.
you see that short man devil called ubunja is so frustrated, after his 9ja ex dealt with him..he never see anything, next one will cut off his sick.

5 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Lalas247:

exactly lol
me I can't sha
he gotta match me ..... I tried dating a jobless dude before ended up stealing my money .. omo ale jati jati

anyway karma is dealing with him ..
but women do it to save their husbands pride ..

hay hoochie!

we got alot to talk about!
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
How many times have I told you to stop quoting me I don't reply you remember.
i forget. coz you keep replying, you dumb thing.

5 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

wooow!!smiley
finally...sis is coming back tongue
my goodies on the way,yeah!!!!
5 days its a quick one o
the event is on the Saturday so won't even have anytime seff cry
then I come back again end of the year and stay for a month..
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2018
Martin0:

hay hoochie!

we got alot to talk about!

like undecided
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2018
Hahahaha some people will not cry today ooooooooooooooooooooooo.So I am dumb ahh hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2018
Lalas247:
5 days its a quick one o the event is on the Saturday so won't even have anytime seff cry then I come back again end of the year and stay for a month..
aww!!really a quick one cry no problem, all the same,I wish you well.wink

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

you see that short man devil called ubunja is so frustrated, after his 9ja ex dealt with him..he never see anything, next one will cut off his sick.
i dont do naija. only South African. i dont even touch Zimbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Amarabae:

You sound pained.
I am not the reason why girls in your area refuse to date your broke azz,
You should be grateful that Vaseline is there for you lots.

The Time you waste online, you can invest it in learning how to change diapers and bath babies in maternity centers,
You are a slowpoke

Ever since I became active on nairaland around last year, I have received nothing less than five to six advances from female folks that I decided to shun and that is just on nairaland alone. grin

I am a tall, average looking guy from a reputable family, getting women has never being my problem

Try again grin

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
That guy is one of the frustrated human being I've ever seen in my life shocked
don't mind his lousy ass,he thinks he can vent his frustrated low life on 9ja babez.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2018
greiboy:
What amazes me is that these girls are jobless and filthy.

Yet, they feel they are better than your average man. I am not the type that goes around throwing my achievements on the faces of people because I understand that everything achievements in life is based on certain privileges.

They think I am broke because I don't make a documentary about my life, just as some people do on nairaland.
lol most nairalanders don't even know being broke ain't a diss. its only on this forum it moves people ..
look I can be broke but have 7 digits in my account but on me cash I don't have ... doesn't mean a thing being broke just means do you have disposable cash right now .. whether its yes or no doesn't make u poor or jobless
it's just a jab .. don't let it get to you biko
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

don't mind his lousy ass,he thinks he can vent his frustrated low life on 9ja babez.
im not the one who just vented my frustrations by hating all men like that troubled feminist wannabe. i only hate naija babez. only. except maybe for Kimbraa.

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

aww!!really a quick one cry
no problem, all the same,I wish you well.wink
Amen thanks

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2018
Lalas247:

lol most nairalanders don't even know being broke ain't a diss. its only on this forum it moves people ..
look I can be broke but have 7 digits in my account but on me cash I don't have ... doesn't mean a thing being broke just means do you have disposable cash right now .. whether its yes or no doesn't make u poor or jobless

There's something i'm yet to understand about you, thou you owe me no explanations.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
i dont do naija. only South African. i dont even touch Zimbo.
indeed!!!you think you worth any 9ja babe when you are yet to feed yourself from left over crumbs..laughable how dirty m0r0ns think they have opinion concerning 9ja babez,when their shrinked smelly ass can't even man up to foot their own bills..cheesy

7 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2018
donstan18:

There's something i'm yet to understand about you, thou you owe me no explanations.
lol go on I'm an open book smiley what would you like to know
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2018
when a girl calls me broke i get an erection.i dont know why.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

It's so sad to see him vent his frustrations on ladies ohhhh poor boy embarassed

7 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Lalas247:
Amen thanks
anytime sis mi kiss

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

indeed!!!you think you worth any 9ja babe when you are yet to feed yourself from left over crumbs..laughable how dirty m0r0ns think they have opinion concerning 9ja babez,when their shrinked smelly ass can't even man up to foot their own bills..cheesy
chisos preshy biko take it easy on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
It's so sad to see him vent his frustrations on ladies ohhhh poor boy embarassed
poor hungry frustrated lad cry
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

so its settled then. you cant afford me.

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by bizzy500: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
when a woman is bitter check her profile, she's ugly.
when a man is bitter check his profile he's broke.
but atleast a job can solve the man's problem. a woman will be bitter till she's buried even if she is rich. even plastic surgery cant turn 100% ugly to 100% pretty.it improves on whats already there.

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
chisos preshy biko take it easy on him.
don't mind that ubunja rat..how are you sis smiley
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2018
Lalas247:

You are one smart lady that I really admire for objectivity around the issues of money, even though you are quite wealthy in your right.

I don't understand the whole mentality of financial inadequacy propagated on nairaland.

Being financially broke is a subjective term that can be interpreted in different ways,

Some people may term having a million naira as broke, while to some that is the highest level of riches

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
when a girl calls me broke i get an erection.i dont know why.
Get well soon cool

6 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
so its settled then. you cant afford me.
oshi,rejected and dejected cheesy
you can only be relegated to the bin,that's where your type is found not on the pages on NL.

9 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2018
ladies, if you aint driving and dont have a house, look away from this hungry guy, you cant afford me.
2 brokes dont make a rich. walk away.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:
poor hungry frustrated lad cry
Guess nairaland is his comfort zone cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.