Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (60785 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
greiboy:

I see the nitwit trying to use this little controversy his shallow comments have generated to establish something of himself grin

Perhaps he isn't that dumb after all, or possibly it's just the height of the hunger in the refugee camps working wonders

He has been advertising his stupidity on this thread like a hungry salesman since dawn.

Make use of it while it last boy, this might end up being the highest point of your life after all grin

does that mean im not getting the Philosophical Analysis? dude you promised...
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Adasun(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
they call the Miseducations misoginistic, and guys rush there only to find answers to headaches they have been having. the Latest Miseducation even had 3 females comment!! which is a very rare occurance.
guys are getting liberated all tanks to u man.

If it pains any one,dat person should go and hug a faulty transformer. grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
does that mean im not getting the Philosophical Analysis? dude you promised...
Perhaps you lack the understanding of the word.

I am not even trolling yet, I am just having fun at your expense. grin

Although I have to sleep soon

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Adasun:
guys are getting liberated all tanks to u man.

If it pains any one,dat person should go and hug a faulty transformer. grin grin

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
greiboy:
Perhaps you lack the understanding of the word.

I am not even trolling yet, I am just having fun at your expense. grin

Although I have to sleep soon
ah well, serves me right for expecting water from a stone.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
ah well, serves me right for expecting water from a stone.

You can't manipulate me like your minions.

if you are expecting me to contribute to your success in life by keeping this thread afloat. then you must have mistaken me for another nigga cheesy

Good night.

Ps: I don't truly mean those refugee statements, but it's just that you behave like one.

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Adasun(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Cadec007:
please don't crush yourself grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Adasun:
please don't crush yourself grin
doooohhhhh
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
greiboy:

You can't manipulate me like your minions.

if you are expecting me to contribute to your success in life by keeping this thread afloat. then you must have mistaken me for another nigga cheesy

Good night.

Ps: I don't truly mean those refugee statements, but it's just that you behave like one.

you promised i didnt manipulate you.

as for the refugee statements thats why i always tell you stop leading with emotions. dont be emotional online. take it easy like ubunja.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2018
ubunja:

if you remember well i told you this. stop with this country shìt coz patriotism is an endangered species
endangered species for to you perhaps?

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Jayceon:
endangered species for to you perhaps?
watch the news and see whats happening in the West slow man. countries are changing national anthems and opening borders to immigrants, re-writing history, erasing nationalism. i know you slow and until your TV tells you something, to you it hasnt happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
ubunja:

watch the news and see whats happening in the West slow man. countries are changing national anthems and opening borders to immigrants, re-writing history, erasing nationalism. i know you slow and until your TV tells you something, to you it hasnt happened.
If you didn't live in an alternate reality you would know that the West would never willingly open it's borders to African immigrants,they hate blacks,if they could find a way to ship those people back to Africa they will do it at the drop of a hat.Is it not the same West where African soccer players are treated like shìt in Euro leagues? turn off that propaganda box called TV.The West will NEVER accept you angry

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jayceon:
If you didn't live in an alternate reality you would know that the West would never willingly open it's borders to African immigrants,they hate blacks,if they could find a way to sheep those people back to Africa they will do it at the drop of a hat.Is it not the same West where African soccer players are treated like shìt in Euro leagues? turn off that propaganda box called TV.The West will NEVER accept you angry
who said anything about african migrants?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
ubunja:
who said anything about african migrants?
I did
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
biacan:
They only keep quiet on the outside but open up a bit on the inside..... ladies will do what ever it takes to save their marriage... While men won't hesitate to use every kobo they spend on you and call you names.... how I feed you,clothed you,buy you with my money undecided,I picked you from the street sad blah blah blah blah blah Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww I wish we can have a free world without men it will definitely be a wonderful place to stay cause 99% of the problems humans are facing today are been created by men..... sad

na man eat the forbidden fruit?

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jayceon:
I did
then use that to argue with your own points not my points
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
True some women help their male partners financially but some of these men would lie that they are the ones doing all the financing in some homes the women are the breadwinners but would just tag along with their husbands and pretend that it is actually the man feeding the family just to massage their ego and this same men would come out and be shouting that they are the breadwinners meanwhile they do nothing.

be it the man or woman
that's y its called marriage

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
ubunja:
then use that to argue with your own points not my points
and your point was....
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jayceon:
and your point was....
ubunja's Miseducations will never stop.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by thatabokiboiy: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
ubunja:
ubunja's Miseducations will never stop.
Don't make me ban you
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
thatabokiboiy:
Don't make me ban you
that wont stop the Miseducations. just ubunja's account. go find the Miseducations on Youtube and twitter....

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Dude what are we arguing about here ? grin
Dude is just confused... Remember me I have missed you
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by daneni1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
biacan:
They only keep quiet on the outside but open up a bit on the inside..... ladies will do what ever it takes to save their marriage... While men won't hesitate to use every kobo they spend on you and call you names.... how I feed you,clothed you,buy you with my money undecided,I picked you from the street sad blah blah blah blah blah Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww I wish we can have a free world without men it will definitely be a wonderful place to stay cause 99% of the problems humans are facing today are been created by men..... sad

who do u like dis?
who you dey vex for?

Life no fit sweet without either men or women.

We both need each other.

live and let's live, life is too short to be bitter towards God's creation.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by benjsniper33: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
biacan:

Na women dey talk that one abeg no be man. A man doesn't expect much from a woman, Infact he's expected to have more than a woman , and even pick her from the gutter if he really wants to. Infact na woman dey talk , na woman go say I did this to him, I did that for him...blah blah blah. See what Ifu Enada said about helping CDQ hahaha...
Point of correction men do the picking not women, there are loads of women out there all you need do as a man is to go out there and pick the woman you can tame. Haha my late old man do tell us that Anything with breasts and a Pvssy between its legs is a Lunatic, the man is the psychiatric doctor while marriage or relationship is the psychiatric Hospital or sanctuary. A man must go into any relationship like a psychiatric doctor or else the lunatic(woman) will infect you with madness.

Remember that you came from the loins of a Man without which you can never know life or be born, so watch it when you say men are world problems. If there are no men then it's just a matter of time before humanity goes into extinction. (Including you cos there will be nothing to fertilize your eggs)
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Dude what are we arguing about here ? grin
Dude is just confused How are you?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 09, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, you are just delusional. If I wanted a foreign man, I could go to any run down neighborhood in Jozi and I would find one easily . I'm not going to be running around in circles with you. We are done here .
Hello...
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by TeeLarry(m): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2018
biacan:
since de day EVE eat DAT Apple for promise land ..dats when human problem have started ..pls remind me who started we problem ..u people re trying too make us look like de problem ...u go just suffer am..cos na man go marry u ..no be u GI marry am ..maybe ur future husband is here if he sees dis ..do u think he will marry u again ..lol after now u will say ur village people re holding ur husband ...I pity u ..better get sense ...before u go day sweep church for miracle husband ...
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by TeeLarry(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2018
biacan:
I tell you sis the earlier they realise that men have nothing to offer the better cool

Your dad would pay for ur school fees with his last card ..an u wunt know abt it ,,,but let ur mom do de same anytime u got her angry ,she will always remind . dats woman
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by brownhawk: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2018
biacan:
I agree with all ur points above except u forget to mention that from time memorial women have always enjoyed and looked forward to sitting on their backsides at home while men are allowed to face life full time. Ur comments have clearly painted u as Mrs independent online and Mrs dick hugger beggar for real.

I'll hate myself if I'm just replying a secondary school girl with bad chewing gum habit

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / #shortsexstory!!!! How I Take Knack Mama Peace... / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.