Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday (637 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday by Emirofsambisa1: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
A young Abuja based Nigerian man who goes by the instagram handle @biggbiggz, has said he will be giving 20 homeless people five thousand naira each in celebration of his girlfriend who goes by the instagram handle @touchofbeauty’s birthday.

It is good to see young Nigerians going all out to put smile on the faces of the less priviledged. In this era when the clamour for the participation of young people in governance, this shows that the Nigerian youth are beginning to take responsiblity.

Read his Instagram message below:

https://hype9ja.com/2018/03/23/nigerian-man-gives-20-people-five-thousand-naira-each-as-he-celebrates-his-girlfriends-birthday/

Re: Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
He tried
Re: Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday by nuggarito: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gold pussay
Re: Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday by stephleena(f): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
beautiful people
Re: Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday by Treasure17(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good way to celebrate. You did well.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday by Fadiga24(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
This one has been used by his village people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gud .
Re: Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday by NairalandCS(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Spend money for girlfriend's birthday and still spend money for your own birthday. Na wa.

Don't quote me please, my hand is paining me.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday by emeijeh(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
I hope freeze will not identify his wristwatch as fake

Re: Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday by Emirofsambisa1: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
nuggarito:
Gold pussay

Lol. You better learn how to love geniunely
Re: Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday by Emirofsambisa1: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Fadiga24:
This one has been used by his village people

Na wa for una o.... he is celebrating with the homeless na
Re: Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday by Emirofsambisa1: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
emeijeh:
I hope freeze will not identify his wristwatch as fake

I go report you to Lalasticlala o lol
Re: Nigerian Man Shares 5k To 20 People To Celebrate His Girlfriend's Birthday by kingxsamz(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please when is his girlfriend's next bday so I can be ready?

(1) (Reply)

Does The Size Of A Man Sexual Organ Matters In A Relationship? Your Opinion / China: Man Cuts Off his Genitals after Girlfriend Mocked his Small Penis / How Can A Man Stays In A Relationship/friendship With An Average Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.