Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How To Fly To China As A Witch? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Fly To China As A Witch? (17595 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / True Life Confession Of A Witch Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well, that not true. . . .some only got me wrong''update''- and nearly succeed over the rumour well-planed .[/size]
maybe,i shares your myspace password with you.f.ol.you better remove that on your myspace blog or face eternal damnation now.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
[size=13pt]Oooh i now see the little reason you started this thread. well, I've goten 3 different myspace page but i think that ''update''- must be the handwork of one of my X- fiancee who happen to know my password by chance. . . and she must have find out ever since i left the country i have been a proud Satanist and really working hard to proof the public wrong with the false biography she has done @ myspace page but i shall go n'correct it as soon as possible. . . . .[/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2010
Witches! U all should better hear the word of God ur lord of host and receive jesus as ur saviour. For destructions shall be all ur inheritance if ur dont heed to my words of repentance. Jesus loves u all.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2010
[size=13pt]God is a witch too. . . so , why are you excluding yourself? umm. . . .you sound like a kid!! grin grin[/size]
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by satani22: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
grin shocked
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by obowunmi(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2011
ahahahahhaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by queenesthr(f): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2011
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by jayriginal: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bump.

Strictly for shits and giggles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico / Wole Soyinka Does Not Believe In God / Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.