Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

How To Fly To China As A Witch? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Fly To China As A Witch? (17589 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / True Life Confession Of A Witch Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Typewriter(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2007
then meet snazzy 4 update she has A+ in witchcraftology. in fact her spell is still killing me sofly
hey somebody stop me! na lie the kolo spell is really metal strong.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by uf4oma(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2007
I am definitely bookmarking this. I have not laughed so hard in a long time. Meeeen. Some crazies out there.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by mimiko(f): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2007
omg
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by excel12(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2007
Tornadoz,i tire for you. I laff so tay my ribs dey ache.

But finally i have gotten the correct website that can help you,its

www.globalwitcheswaitingtohelpyou.org

You need to shout 'YEPARIPA' 3 times and recite some incantation before you can now click the link 7 times.Just try it out.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by chiegemba(f): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2007
That is ehn. . . . . . am so speechless! grin grin but incase u succeed in that your experiment abeg no forget 2 post d results/ outcome tongue grin
N.B: c whether u can include other beneficial countries 2 in your experiment wink
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by goldenisk(f): 4:53am On Oct 13, 2007
you de kolo abi wetin de do you ppl just de expose themselves se den de go witch website no try am o as for you if you wan go china go find visa abi you don de mental
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by akeye(f): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2007
i know ur problem
since u said all d witches u say are not in naija then y're u asking us
abeg dress go far go meet ur people.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Jafarre(m): 6:40am On Nov 05, 2007
Ok man here is what you do

you get leafs

ebule, ayoyo, opipi, aje ofole, & aidan put them in cold water in calabash then get some black soap (the kind that look like the black stuff inside a fig newton) mix it altogether, get some termite dust and draw this sign in it

1 11
1 11
11 1
1 1

put all the stuff into a pool of water in your tub then bath in it for 6 to 7 days

after that you have powers then you go to a river and kill 2 pigeons and an egg mixed with ataale, it should allow u to teleport because an iya omi will take u wear u want to go.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by KDK(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2007
The bible clearly says :

Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:10
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

Galatians 5 vs 19-21
19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past,that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

I need not tell you about hell as you are already aware of it.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by holythug(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2007
@ jafare or watever
u b ifa priest?

as for d withches its a trap to get u caught, trust chinese u knw dey av stronger forces
don't b deceived this is a brotherly advice from a lover of witches
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by ajadrage: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2007
Jehovah is the God almighty, the very limits of his mystery are unfathomable and he is vigorous in the application of his will which must be done. All things were made by him and through him all things in existence were made. In the realms beyond the physical, witches are like a pesky green fly, even mortal man wield immense power over a witch knowing his dominance and power on terra firma, but Jehovah the almighty God of all creation sits on his throne from on high. To earthling man his way does not belong, but having a knowledge of Jehovah and his will for mankind is the entire purpose of mankind since the fall of man into this system and times.

To witches, I hope you consider and reason rationally without sentiments. Somehow you might have encountered some mishaps in transit or some unpalatable experience from some source in your various wanderings. No matter the power and knowledge that you seek, as far as it is based on man, disregard. The real power is Jehovah and you guys should be seeking for ways to be at peace with him. Jehovah forgives when he wills, but it is only by his own grace because of his son Jesus Christ's ransom, at least you still got a second chance. . .
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by imaibehe(f): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2008
h
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by imaibehe(f): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2008
check out astral travelling its faster-4tyms d speed of witches,reliable,human frendly,comfortable n profitable. for more info contact ME i know a lot of practitioners. grin grin grin grin wink wink
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by imaibehe(f): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2008
check out astral travelling its faster-4tyms d speed of witches,reliable,human frendly,comfortable n profitable. for more info contact ME i know a lot of practitioners. grin grin grin grin wink wink
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by handell(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2008
witchcraft & teleporting? you guys are on your own!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2008
How To Fly To China As A Witch?

ROFLMAO
LMAO
LOL I can't stop laughing there is nothing I haven't seen on nairaland

Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Pepeye(f): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2008
Suffer not a witch to live
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by disease(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2008
The topic title don make me laugh die.  grin
ROFLMAO  grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2008
How To Fly To China As A Witch?

alright nairaland is amusing grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Gamine(f): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2008
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by segoye2(m): 2:06pm On May 20, 2009
You haven't solved how to fly as am still hoping someone here has solution or right fomular. Or it is that no witch on nairaland? Is a bigger lie!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by OREAWADOO: 9:24am On May 22, 2009
NA WAH FOR THIS OUR COUNTRY

LOL
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by OREAWADOO: 9:26am On May 22, 2009
ANOTHER TREAD SAY HE WANT TO BE A WITCH WHAT IS GOING ON !
NO PASTOR CAN HELP EITHER NA MONEY THEY DEY CHASE SO THERE WE GO
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by segoye2(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2009
I think we need a goddess or babalawo to send invitation to wiches on NL to come and educate NL users. I know few wiches, I am currenly fighting with one and I think having her here won't be a bad Idea or what do you think? Call them to gather as I already have 18 big drums filled with the Blood of Jesus! lol
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by guruno1(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2009
want to go to hell?
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by platinumnk(f): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
Na wow oh so 9 pages and no witches?
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2009
say that loud again
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2009
Im the nearest witch in Cote D'Ivoire wink ,yeah people this is a great opportunity to those interested in descovering new talents,feel free to apply within.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
finally a witch nairaland will not kill me grin grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
"Cracking throat"-reason just because you're also a witch on NL?,we are one familly and the love is always within us. wink wink
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

"Cracking throat"-reason just because you're also a witch on NL?,we are one familly and the love is always within us. wink wink
BLOOD OF JESUS! God forbid never
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by platinumnk(f): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

I thought satanists don't do the family thing?

undecided

Love? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico / Wole Soyinka Does Not Believe In God / Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.