Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Fly To China As A Witch? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Fly To China As A Witch? (17596 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / True Life Confession Of A Witch Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Amamensah: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2007
oh lord jesus cast all this witches here. shocked
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by diddy4(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2007
this one pass me oooo. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by ikamefa(f): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2007
winch! cheesy
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by debosky(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2007
Tornadoz the chairman of nairaland witches association don land oh! the Winch-In-Chief herself Ikamefa grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by ikamefa(f): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2007
debosky:

Tornadoz the chairman of nairaland witches association don land oh! the Winch-In-Chief herself Ikamefa grin grin grin grin

God punish you! grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by mukina2: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2007
how many epople are interested .we want to start runnig the ads
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by debosky(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2007
Ika6 is interested, she's the head-winch of nairaland grin grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by jgirl3: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2007
As they are dropping their applications - i will start pleading the blood of Jesus upon this thread, that's if i come back sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by ikamefa(f): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2007
debosky:

Ika6 is interested, she's the head-winch of nairaland grin grin
dem send you?

maa be igi fun e!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by spoilt(f): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2007
are you kidding me? and why would you want to fly to china? to buy cheap rice or what?
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by debosky(m): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2007
na winch dem dey send oh, so i return d question back to sender grin grin grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Amamensah: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2007
i am sure the guy was just playing around.most people here acting like there is no witches in their village. in this African, i am not surprised.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by mukina2: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2007
application forms are ready .
anyone interested must pls send  their winch cv grin grin

no amateurs needed .

experienced winches with at least 5 yrs in the business grin grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by zigbo(f): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2007
abeg come along wiv ur registration fee, its 10grand becos winch no be small work o
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by mukina2: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2007
zigbo:

abeg come along with your registration fee, its 10grand because winch no be small work o

hey sizbo when were you hired? grin grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by PoDeep(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2007
Where's the Jokes board when u need it?
Still ROFLOL!!!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Free(f): 12:45am On Mar 13, 2007
why dnt he just take a plane grin

why U need witches
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Icon(m): 12:56am On Mar 13, 2007
Na wa for Tornadoz o. I think say na joke before o. It seems he's really serious. If you notice, he's only replying those who seem to be giving him some answers.

Anyway, Razorr & Mukina, I like your idea! I have another proposition. Let's make it a reality show. "Witches West Africa" would be appropriate as a follow up to Idols west africa) We'll have 3 judges. I nominate Ikamefa grin, Snazzy and 1 wizard and we'll have Auditions in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Calabar and Ghana. Wetin una think?
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by ghettochyk(f): 4:36am On Mar 13, 2007
There's a business am planning on starting but i need assistance. To succeed in this business i think you have to be a witch.I would pay good money for the opportunity. The privilege few who are members should let me know. The possibilities of witches are endless.The ability to fly to China at night and returning before breakfast is what am talking about.I need this for a project am doing. I tried searching  the internet but most of the witches i found were not in Nigeria, the nearest was in Cote'de'voire. As i said i will pay good money.Thanks for your help.

LAWD HAVE MERCAY!!!!! did seun advertise dat his members also offer advice on flying witches to china? too bad u specifically want dem to fly to china cus i think there was an ad for those making trips to Hong Kong, unless u can manage and catch a bus for the rest of the trip. 
Free:

why dnt he just take a plane grin

why U need witches

he's prolly on a budget but i think i read sumwhere dat witches are raising their air fares for insurance purposes.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by ogechi84(f): 4:55am On Mar 13, 2007
there is not wrong being a witch.in the village is not easy.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by PoDeep(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2007
Burn the witch!
Smite that witch!
Burn! Smite! Burn! Smite! Burn!!!!!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Razorr(f): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2007
Icon:

Na wa for Tornadoz o. I think say na joke before o. It seems he's really serious. If you notice, he's only replying those who seem to be giving him some answers.

Anyway, Razorr & Mukina, I like your idea! I have another proposition. Let's make it a reality show. "Witches West Africa" would be appropriate as a follow up to Idols west africa) We'll have 3 judges. I nominate Ikamefa grin, Snazzy and 1 wizard and we'll have Auditions in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Calabar and Ghana. Wetin una think?

Icon, that's a very good idea! Witches West Africa! However, I disagree with the part about the judges o! I want to be the chief judge! grin We need to find sponsors though. I would talk to my friends in Naija Breweries and a couple of other places. Someone has to foot the Media bills and the Cash prize! wink
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Pain(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2007
I Know a Coupl'a Witches. U cam mail me on lostpalz@yahoo.com. I ll hook U Up with them.

Ok?

Na Today?
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Icon(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2007
Razorr:

Icon, that's a very good idea! Witches West Africa! However, I disagree with the part about the judges o! I want to be the chief judge! grin We need to find sponsors though. I would talk to my friends in Naija Breweries and a couple of other places. Someone has to foot the Media bills and the Cash prize! wink

OK, as long as I'll be the presenter. I'll be the one to announce the results.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by wiseguy(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2007
What is happening here? Lord have mercy!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Gheorghe(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2007
blood of Jesus.

pastor,rev.,eveng.dr. King must hear dis.

He'll flug or rather burn dis evil spirit out of ye.

beta repent nowwwwwwwwwww or helllllllllllllllll ,
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by ronnieslimz(f): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2007
winch ke? them don rundown grin grin tipe tipe tongue
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sisimose(f): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2007
THIS THREAD IS FUNNY LMAO

BUT WAIT OH, WHICH ONE PEOPLE DEY yarn rubbish for? who tell una say winch headquarters dey Benin?abeg make una stop am oh. ah ha nonsense tongue anyway the people wey say headquarters dey my beautiful benin, nah dem don go there before , maybe una fit help Tornadoz with directions.

Ok on a serious note this is a good question sha, it makes good business sense, it beats UPS or DHL lmao na wah NL grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by PoDeep(m): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2007
Blood of Jesus!
Hand of God!
Fire of the Holy Spirit!
Burn the witches now!!!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by goldenray(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2007
angryHey!but why are you guys taking this with such levity? We'r talking witches here people. You guys are driving Tornador out of his thread with all these jokes. Lets be serious abeg! @ poster, don't mind them. Enuff witches for you at cheap rates. Problem is even when you are thru with them, they won't be thru with you. You wanna take that risk? If you are up to it, state it clearly, then serious minded witches and grand wizards too will start popping up, not on this thread, but on your doorsteps! Last time i checked though, Abacha, fela and okadibo were their victims. Adua yar'a was close to being one too. So, brother, talk now or forever hold your peace!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by ogechi84(f): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2007
@po deep
lol no shakings,oga jesus hear you nowcheesy
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by DorisB(f): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2007
u must b one of them,guess u v finish all d business in physical world thats y u r going 2 the next level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Does Not Believe In God / Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.