Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

How To Fly To China As A Witch? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Fly To China As A Witch? (17591 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / True Life Confession Of A Witch Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
BLOOD OF SATAN!Ogaga forbid never
mmm. . .wetin sef
? cheesy

sexyLeamon:

BLOOD OF JESUS! God forbid never

platinumnk:

I thought satanists don't do the family thing?

undecided

Love? grin

No,no,all satanist are not the same my dear,sincerely not every body which call themselves as "Satanist" are real ,all finger's are not equal,there are different type's of Satanism,which i'w have chance to explain you in due period of time,in Satanism there's"LOVE"- grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by lysaa(f): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2009
whats going on here? shocked
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2009
You are welcome on board!!Lysaa.
many thing's are going on here,and if you dont mind do feel free
,find some time and browse through our thread to put you linked up
with what has been going on.

Once again,You're Welcome!! cool

lysaa:

Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by kaina1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Poster
why not check out where all the certfied witches & wizards on NL are doing their THING?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294063.0.html
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2009
lysaa:

grin what are u seeing? grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by kaina1(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2009
This is the solution, the flyingmat Lunar V2000XL with full options : AC, ABS, electronic voice recognition security system, new improved entertainment system: magic mirror with surround speaker and super woofer!!! (replaces car DVD and plasma screen TV)

Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2009
Nice respond here wink ,you can ask that again
sexyLeamon:

grin what are u seeing? grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2009
how is my witch bro doing? lol grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2009
Glad my dear sis,real winche's always get the best of the living,yeah,-your winch bro is pretty doing great! grin, tell me how was your last nite? wink
How far for your side?

sexyLeamon:

how is my witch bro doing? lol grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Glad my dear sis,real winche's always get the best of the living,yeah,-your winch bro is pretty doing great! grin, tell me how was your last nite? wink
How far for your side?

lol funny grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
mmm. .Am I getting smart with you? How would you know? cheesy

sexyLeamon:

lol funny grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2009
please tell me the thing u said about the bible is a joke please
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2009
C'mon Woman cant you see im a winch?,we're winch and the bible is useless to our Coven?, ,all the things i said about the"Christian Bible" are purely real,cant consider them as ordinary joke,'i now ask you this Question:
Are the noises in my head bothering you?
Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage. shocked shocked
Are you following Jesus this close? undecided
Are You Having phone intimacy Or Do You Always Drive That Way?,
Curiously wanna know why you're asking me if really i were joking my dear,is it a crime be honest?.im real anyway
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
okay okay fair enough I almost forgot you was a witch
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2009
embarassed  embarassed why you forgot so soon? Oo no!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2009
am sorry oh, but is there a chance that you may you know
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2009
A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies. grin grin,Yeah-remarkable my dear,everyone makes mistakes! even we the winches and wizo's! wink ,i got your pleasure
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2009
any possibility you may be a good christian again?
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2009

sexyLeamon:

any possibility you may be a good christian again?
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Monicaa: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Lol, u heard her Ogags. She asked any possibility u may be a (good) christian again? And u didn't answer my question about what lies Jesus said.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

grin grin thanks Monicaa
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Monicaa: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

grin grin thanks Monicaa

We are waiting for you Ogags grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2009
Monicaa:

We are waiting for you Ogags grin
yea bro we are waiting cheesy
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh c'mon ladies,you cant be serious with your question here,kidding me?-recently im into a X_project concerning the christian Churches here in Abidjan, all our colleague and familly in the "Left hand side" collaborating with me has make a great difference,just couple of weeks ego we burnt down a Catholic church,i didn't tell you im i christian from the madhouse?!?,that was then ,now level pass levels my dear,though many that knew me said i have changed but i think now i find myself! cool ,i can never dream to be a christ follower,in Satanism i live,In Satanism i die!. every man must surely die,but world without end,Enjoy your life when its your time,because when you pass away is over!. ,even your God "Jesus christ" also died.,though he was a gay moving with deathly 12 male,i knew he must have slept with one of those jewish halots along the road side.,Women. . .please keep your Jesus out my manliness-keep your jesus out of my  life,here are my answer and respond to your Question.NO,sorry i cant be a good christian again,afterall no christian is good like you already know,'full of strange attitude,and many messed up inheritance just because of the so called bible,@ Monicca i answered your question,yes ofcorse jesus is a lier!,or did you want me to prove it right Now?the bible is manmaide that why is written like crazy,lets take for example words and speeches like this:

I saw a saw in Onitsha,
that would outsaw any saw I ever saw,
and if you got a saw
that will outsaw the saw I saw in Onitsha
let me see your saw.

I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw.

I saw Esau kissing Kate.
I saw Esau, he saw me, and she saw I saw Esau.

I saw Esau sitting on a seesaw. I saw Esau; he saw me.

I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.

Just twisted speeches in the bible,brain washing people of low understading,im not part of the whole madness of christianity my dear,its not an attack,but maybe?.reasons are noted.

[/size]
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by platinumnk(f): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
lol grin grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Hey. . . . sweetheart been missing you like crazy kiss kiss. Its been long i found out you are a special kind of Creature and i like you and your styles , your un-condition love is over taking my thought ever since i know your expossition to my realself. . . . .i tell you,cant just wait to see you. wink wink.

I strongly believe our relationship is climbing to somewhere above the imagination of a man. . .

platinumnk I LOVE YOU.
[/size]
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by afiq(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2010
ROFL! The funniest thread on NL
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]afiq my fellow winch you're welcome home. . . . !!, gist us about your COVEN and the code of conduct out there, anyway i went on opperation with the GREY CASTLE coven somewhere in the Oceanic . wink

Blessed be. . .
[/size]
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Traugott(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ogaga I dont understand you again o. I thought you are now a Christian? If that is true then please stop talking in two directions! I urge you to speak on the side you believe in: in Christ's family we dont flirt with ideas of Lucifer. Light always dispels darkness.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Traugott may i know you please. . . . kindly do me a favour by droping a brief intro about yourself and how you've known me.[/size]
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Traugott(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ogaga my name is Traugott and I met you by reading your NL posts advocating satanism so I chose to pray for you. I went to your profile and saw your myspace page only to see you saying that you came to Nigeria, got born again, and you are now a Christian I thanked God for you Only for me to see your last few posts. Please, no hard feelings here &no offence, are you a Christian now or still a Satanist? Either way, may you fulfil your true destiny.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Well, that not true. . . .some only got me wrong''update''- and nearly succeed over the rumour well-planed .[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Does Not Believe In God / Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.