Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? (4079 Views)

The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama / The Origin And Meaning Of “august Visitor”. / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by jFrankNorfleet: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Emmanystone:

Link to resdit? www readit.com.
link to the reddit thread where you read how atheists admitted to their misery. where Not even a single one said s/he is free from depression. where Some want to just commit suicide fearing a very dangerous disease may torment them in future.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by CuteMadridista: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2018
jFrankNorfleet:

link to the reddit thread where you read how atheists admitted to their misery. where Not even a single one said s/he is free from depression. where Some want to just commit suicide fearing a very dangerous disease may torment them in future.

Good question, I know its one of the below

1. She's lying

2. She highly exaggerated what she saw, I'm a frequenter of reddit u/hopefulLandlord is my monicker there although I rarely post there with that monicker but either way I frequent all atheist related subs like DebateAnAtheist, atheists, atheism, apatheism, secularism, skeptic, anittheism, agnostic, TrueAtheism, atheistic, AtheismComingOut, atheistgems, talkatheist, militantatheist and many more so let's see the thread she's talking about

3. She never even read any of the reddit thread she's talking about but got the information from someone else entirely who exaggerated what he/she saw and she ran away with it. just like someone (people) told her a Jew died for her and she ran away with it

I'm sure she'll reply you with something like "I can't remember the page again" or something similar

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Butterflyleo: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2018
CuteMadridista:

1. She's lying

2. She highly exaggerated what she saw, I'm a frequenter of reddit u/hopefulLandlord is my monicker there although I rarely post there with that monicker but either way I frequent all atheist related subs like DebateAnAtheist, atheists, atheism, apatheism, secularism, skeptic, anittheism, agnostic, TrueAtheism, atheistic, AtheismComingOut, atheistgems, talkatheist, militantatheist and many more so let's see the thread she's talking about

3. She never even read any of the reddit thread she's talking about but got the information from someone else entirely who exaggerated what he/she saw and she ran away with it. just like someone (people) told her a Jew died for her and she ran away with it

I'm sure she'll reply you with something like "I can't remember the page again" or something similar

shocked shocked shocked

Wow this God you call imaginary must indeed be giving you nightmares if all you is go all over, hobnobbing with your fellow atheists just to talk about this non existent God. grin grin

Your imagination must be playing tricks on you. Lmao
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Emmanystone: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2018
jFrankNorfleet:

Butterflyleo, pls do you still that readit link about Atheists talking about killing themselves out of depression?

This atheist here wants to join his fellow depressed fellows.
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by CuteMadridista: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

Butterflyleo, pls do you still that readit link about Atheists talking about killing themselves out of depression?

so you were parroting what someone else said? hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Emmanystone: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2018
budaatum:

Seems so, according to you at least

Sigh.
According to me? Are you for real? You attested that you have no purpose in live. You do all you just to LIVE.

You eat to just live, when sick, instead of letting yourself die and become the manure that you are, you medicate yourself. When tired and fatigued you rest. You strive to achieve a lot in life. You spends years studying, after that you look for a better job and spend money aquering more degrees to be better placed. You marry, you enjoy se.x and have children, but when you don't have, you worry.
If you need males but have only females, or need females but have only males, you worry.

People are killing others to make money for nothing but JUST TO LIVE AND DIE AND BECOME MANURE, according to you.

How else should this be concluded? That you have purpose on earth? No sir. It means you are sir are meaningless and, useless.

I will advise that you be sure that you are but manure, because if you are not, it'll be shame.
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Butterflyleo: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

There are many

https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/36lypn/atheism_and_suicide/

https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/833dpn/atheism_and_depression/

https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/17famq/atheism_and_depression/

The first link will shock you when you read it.
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Butterflyleo: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Same way you have been parroting what your fellow atheist have said which you find anti God (always). Remember this above?

CuteMadridista:

but either way I frequent all atheist related subs like DebateAnAtheist, atheists, atheism, apatheism, secularism, skeptic, anittheism, agnostic, TrueAtheism, atheistic, AtheismComingOut, atheistgems, talkatheist, militantatheist and many more
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Emmanystone: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

There are many

https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/17famq/atheism_and_depression/

The first link will shock you when you read it.
Thank you sir. I know i can always depend on you.

Now jFrankNorfleet, here there are, knock yourself out.
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Emmanystone: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I trusted that you shd have more sense that this. Did i say i wrote the article? I said i read it in readit. He posted the links and went in and read. Must you talk?

Now go in there are see how miserable you lots are.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Butterflyleo: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

Thank you sir. I know i can always depend on you.

Now jFrankNorfleet, here there are, knock yourself out.

You can imagine an atheist making this kind of comment.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm using a shotgun if that provides any useful information. I don't get panic attacks.

And this

I absolutely hate living, I hate everything about life and look forward to dying. I'm not aiming at my head, I'm aiming for the neck, the shot will sever my head from my body, no chance of survival.

And this

Well, I've been dead inside for years. I really don't care about anything in life, there's no reason to care, it's ultimately pointless anyway. I never asked to be alive and if asked, I would have said fvck no.
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by CuteMadridista: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

I trusted that you shd have more sense that this. Did i say i wrote the article? I said i read it in readit. He posted the links and went in and read. Must you talk?

Now go in there are see how miserable you lots are.

I knew the links would be nonsensical

This is a thread about suicide so majority that'll type are those suffering from some form of depression or another and if you took your time to read through the thread you'll see some monickers there who don't suffer from depression. so the claim that NOT one is free from it is a LIE! that's the part I'm really challenging

I can count the depressed suicidal people here on one hand

Note: I'm yet to see the thread where NOT EVEN ONE IS FREE FROM DEPRESSION
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Butterflyleo: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

The funny thing is why would atheists on reddit be discussing depression and suicide if it wasn't something they were battling with?

A lot of them are looking for coping mechanisms so they run to fellow atheists on reddit to see how they are managing to cope with their own depression and suicidal thoughts.

Its sad to watch them express so much misery and depression and list out the antidepressant drugs they have been taking just to help with their condition. Very very sad.

What is even worse is those among them who openly brag about suicidal thoughts and how they would be glad to kill themselves and go further to even describe how they would take their own lives so it would be certain and painless. undecided

And still atheists never realise that they have mental disorders despite all this. Well thank God that DSM-IV which is the the psychiatrist manual for mental disorder has listed freethinking as a mental disorder now. So that's a right step in the right direction.
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Emmanystone: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2018
CuteMadridista:

This is a thread about suicide so majority that'll type are those suffering from some form of depression or another and if you took your time to read through the thread you'll see some monickers there who don't suffer from depression. so the claim that NOT one is free from it is a LIE! that's the part I'm really challenging

Are you sure you read through? because the commenters keep saying ' i am also depressed but have not thought of killing myself'. It's hard to meet a happy atheist.

Enjoy your useless meaningless life Mr Cute. I have a lot to do with my time this morning than to argue with you what your fellows have attested to.
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Emmanystone: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You can imagine an atheist making this kind of comment.

And this

And this

Yet Hopefullandlord aka CuteMadridista wants me to go into a roller coster banter with him this glorious morning. Am i hopeless? No. Am i depressed? No.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by CuteMadridista: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

Are you sure you read through? because the commenters keep saying ' i am also depressed but have not thought of killing myself'. It's hard to meet a happy atheist.

Enjoy your useless meaningless life Mr Cute. I have a lot to do with my time this morning than to argue with you what your fellows have attested to.

as expected, where's the thread where all the atheist said they're depressed?

so its option(s) 2 and/or 3

CuteMadridista:

1. She's lying

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Butterflyleo: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

Yet Hopefullandlord aka CuteMadridista wants me to go into a roller coster banter with him this glorious morning. Am i hopeless? No. Am i depressed? No.

Leave him to argue with his ancestors. His fellow atheists are plagued with depression and suicidal thoughts and they confessed it with their own mouths on reddit and he is here trying to deny their truth which did not come from his own mouth.
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by CuteMadridista: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Hehehehe they lied and start desperately running around to salvage the lie haha

Like I said, show me the thread where ALL atheists said they're depressed and not even ONE is free from it lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Emmanystone: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The funny thing is why would atheists on reddit be discussing depression and suicide if it wasn't something they were battling with?

A lot of them are looking for coping mechanisms so they run to fellow atheists on reddit to see how they are managing to cope with their own depression and suicidal thoughts.

Its sad to watch them express so much misery and depression and list out the antidepressant drugs they have been taking just to help with their condition. Very very sad.

What is even worse is those among them who openly brag about suicidal thoughts and how they would be glad to kill themselves and go further to even describe how they would take their own lives so it would be certain and painless. undecided

And still atheists never realise that they have mental disorders despite all this. Well thank God that DSM-IV which is the the psychiatrist manual for mental disorder has listed freethinking as a mental disorder now. So that's a right step in the right direction.
While the real atheists admits to being depressed abd suicidal, the dummy atheists who are yet to identify the 'A' in atheistism deny it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Butterflyleo: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

While the real atheists admits to being depressed abd suicidal, the dummy atheists who are yet to identify the 'A' in atheistism deny it.

The dummy atheists are doing public relations (PR) for the real atheists. grin

Deceiving many that atheism is great while hiding the warnings and terms and conditions cheesy

Dummy Atheist : ATHEISM IS AWESOME. ITS MIND BLOWING, ITS LIBERATING!

Hidden terms and conditions (it is liable to make you suicidal, depressed and ultimately lead you to taking your own life with pride) grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Butterflyleo: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

Whatch how cuteMadridista aka hopefullandlord would be all over this thread trying to salvage the exposed and dead image of atheism as their chief PR officer grin

He would want to make sure he makes the very last comment on this thread so as to make it look like the conclusion of the matter. Thereby taking away the mind of people from the focus. grin

Chief PRO cheesy
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Emmanystone: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Why can't atheist do without talking about religion and religious people? Wow, being an atheists must be so troubling. Must they all make reference to God? Does God even exists?

See this one;
Religions are retarded to begin with. There's nothing wrong with suicide and a person should definitely have the right to end their own existence. I plan on killing myself and don't expect anything to be different than if I died of natural causes or any other way one can die.

I am retarded, but i'm not the one who keeps talking about a non-existing God. And i'm not the one who is about to kill myself out of depression. Wonderful!!!!!!

I and this guy ^^^ who sounds retarded?
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by budaatum: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

You eat to just live, when sick, instead of letting yourself die and become the manure that you are, you medicate yourself. When tired and fatigued you rest. You strive to achieve a lot in life. You spends years studying, after that you look for a better job and spend money aquering more degrees to be better placed. You marry, you enjoy se.x and have children, but when you don't have, you worry.
If you need males but have only females, or need females but have only males, you worry.
So, according to you, a person who does all the purposeful things to live that you listed above is, "meaningless and useless"?

Please tell, what more than the above do you do?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by CuteMadridista: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

Why can't atheist do without talking about religion and religious people? Wow, being an atheists must be so troubling. Must they all make reference to God? Does God even exists?

See this one;
Religions are retarded to begin with. There's nothing wrong with suicide and a person should definitely have the right to end their own existence. I plan on killing myself and don't expect anything to be different than if I died of natural causes or any other way one can die.

I am retarded, but i'm not the one who keeps talking about a non-existing God. And i'm not the one who is about to kill myself out of depression. Wonderful!!!!!!

I and this guy ^^^ who sounds retarded?

*yawns*

where is the thread where all atheists on it said they're depressed and NOT even one said they're not?
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Emmanystone: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Whatch how cuteMadridista aka hopefullandlord would be all over this thread trying to salvage the exposed and dead image of atheism as their chief PR officer grin

He would want to make sure he makes the very last comment on this thread so as to make it look like the conclusion of the matter. Thereby taking away the mind of people from the focus. grin

Chief PRO cheesy
Do we have a medical personnel in the house? Oh, i miss Doctor Spacetacular. Or Felixomor. What is this syndrome called, The propensity or the compulsive tendency to have the last say on an issue?

Hopefullandlord is sudfering from it. Since i discovered that, i just let him have the day always.

I can not come and go and kee myself for a man who is just eating surviving to feed worms afterwards.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Butterflyleo: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2018
CuteMadridista:

*yawns*

where is the thread where all atheists on it said they're depressed and NOT even one said they're not?

*yawns*

Rinse and repeat.

Are the atheists there suicidal and depressed or not?

100 atheists will gather and depression and suicidal tendencies become their common denominator.

Is the thread devoid of atheistic suicide and depression claims?
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Emmanystone: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The dummy atheists are doing public relations (PR) for the real atheists. grin

Deceiving many that atheism is great while hiding the warnings and terms and conditions cheesy

Dummy Atheist : ATHEISM IS AWESOME. ITS MIND BLOWING, ITS LIBERATING!

Hidden terms and conditions (it is liable to make you suicidal, depressed and ultimately lead you to taking your own life with pride) grin cheesy
This is so on point.
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Butterflyleo: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

Do we have a medical personnel in the house? Oh, i miss Doctor Spacetacular. Or Felixomor. What is this syndrome called, The propensity or the compulsive tendency to have the last say on an issue?

Hopefullandlord is sudfering from it. Since i discovered that, i just let him have the day always.

I can not come and go and kee myself for a man who is just eating surviving to feed worms afterwards.

I posted this on another thread

Is nonconformity and freethinking a mental illness? According to the newest edition of the dsm-iv (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), it certainly is. The manual identifies a new mental illness called “oppositional defiant disorder” or ODD. Defined as an “ongoing pattern of disobedient, hostile and defiant behavior,” symptoms include questioning authority, negativity, defiance, argumentativeness, and being easily annoyed.
The dsm-iv is the manual used by psychiatrists to diagnose mental illnesses and, with each new edition, there are scores of new mental illnesses

I am sure you will find the symptom that fits him there. grin cheesy

Especially since he confessed with his own mouth

CuteMadridista:

but either way I frequent all atheist related subs like DebateAnAtheist, atheists, atheism, apatheism, secularism, skeptic, anittheism, agnostic, TrueAtheism, atheistic, AtheismComingOut, atheistgems, talkatheist, militantatheist and many more

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Emmanystone: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Hehehehe they lied and start desperately running around to salvage the lie haha

Like I said, show me the thread where ALL atheists said they're depressed and not even ONE is free from it lol
Well, Hopefullandlord is calling atheists who say they are depressed and suicidal with their mouths liars.

What else can i say?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by CuteMadridista: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

Well, Hopefullandlord is calling atheists who say they are depressed and suicidal with their mouths liars.

What else can i say?

I and jFrankNorfleet asked you which thread you saw ALL atheists with no EXCEPTION claim to be depressed

no one is asking if there are suicidal atheists or suicidal Christians or suicidal anybody, you seem to be running around in an attempt to substantiate a claim you made on false grounds

Where is the thread where all atheists said they're depressed and not even one said he's free from it?

y'all can keep chatting amongst yourselves and bringing up irrelevant things but the claim I called you out for remains unsubstantiated wink
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Emmanystone: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2018
CuteMadridista:

1. She's lying

Three links are here. Go in and see how they all wants to kill themselves while you are here acting tough.

What is your moniker in readit? Post it here lets check you out. You may go there and admit you are depressed and ask how to cope, but come here in the midst of Christians and put a bold face.

WHAT IS YOUR readit MONIKER?
Re: What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? by Emmanystone: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

shocked shocked shocked

Wow this God you call imaginary must indeed be giving you nightmares if all you is go all over, hobnobbing with your fellow atheists just to talk about this non existent God. grin grin

Your imagination must be playing tricks on you. Lmao
Lolzzzz. All of them the world over can't stop talking about this imaginary God. These people are sick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secrets Of The Secret Place / Wow - Michael Jackson's Death Was Foreseen - By Prophet Tb Joshua / Are You Smarter Than An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.