Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (50654 Views)

Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) / Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
the guy after me gives a f***k... l dont... l will never think of marriage as far as l am in Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
ok una no come bash Martin0 as asslicker today abi? cheesy
martin great thread
tuale!

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Martin0(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
EmpressT:
Lolzzz
naso my dear
i don't want to be a victim of a failed marriage. Sometimes, I wonder if I could just be a single mother or be single for life and then pursue my career. Hmmm...maybe

yeah sometimes it like that, but then again it all you decision /choice.
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by biacan(f): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
Very true.. As for me, a woman's character is her beauty and that's my greatest turn on in a lady

It's either character or nothing
I'm a changed person with a nice character will you consider me embarassed tosyne2much embarassed
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Martin0(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2018
lefulefu:
ok una no come bash Martin0 as asslicker today abi? cheesy
martin great thread
tuale!

jajaja ar sight yagrin nor mind dem, all don go hide nowgrin
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by biacan(f): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2018
Martin0:

Martin thread Don finally rich front page after six years of trying I'm happy for you darling

5 Likes

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Twoclans(f): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2018
Martin0:

Martin0 do you think lefulefu will choose a lady with good character over a lady with beautiful ukwu and bad character . lipsrsealed
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Martin0(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2018
Twoclans:

Martin0 do you think lefulefu will choose a lady with good character over a lady with beautiful ukwu and bad character . lipsrsealed

ayam not in the right position to answer u oooogrin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Martin0(m): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2018
biacan:
Martin thread Don finally rich front page after six years of trying I'm happy for you darling

hmmmmgrin
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by SmartyPants(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2018
Number 12 is key.
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by biacan(f): 12:11am On Mar 25, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmmgrin
Can't you see how happy you look because of this recent developments wink hip hip hip hooray cheesy
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by LordKO(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2018
High intellect (quality brain) without good/high ethical and emotional quotients is balderdash - intelligence alone can never be a deciding factor in conquering any sane and sound man's heart, mental saneness can take its place and accompanied by the aforementioned values. It can only be an added advantage.

To your second point, you ought to know that wish isn't a proponent of reciprocity - beauty still remains in the eye of the beholder.

As for your number three, your postulation can only be true if the lady in question is conscientious - some people are so confused to the extent that only persuasion can make them to act properly.

With regards to number 4, even though I'm not a proponent and practitioner of violence or abuse of any kind yet, you need to understand that action begets reaction, therefore, there's a possibility that a man who assaulted his woman once may not repeat it again in his lifetime, especially if the woman avoid doing the same thing(s) that brought about the physical abuse in the first instance. . . I hold no brief for small-minded men.

Coming to your number 5, until the rule of exception becomes a crime, I don't see the logic behind the postulation.

That number 6 can only be true when mental saneness replaced quality brain (high intellect).

The rest of your submissions are perfectly in order.

8 Likes

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Twoclans(f): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2018
Martin0:

ayam not in the right position to answer u oooogrin

Martin0 someone cannot even do small gossip with you. wink

Nice write up/points ,but really marriage is not for everyone.
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Nelsizzy(m): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2018
Martin0:

only few people here know the kinda human I amgringrin thanks anywaygrin
Na you write am
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Berliner1: 12:15am On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
It seems in this part of the world, ladies are supposed to adjust themselves for men, no matter what undecided has it ever occur to you guys that it goes both ways

Its becoming a global phenomenon.

In USA you see black ladies complaining of loosing african american guys to white ladies.

Here in Germany, people get married mostly because of getting stay, after that forget it.

Tinder is there so why accepting drama queen as wife.

Marriage is over rated.

In the western world, its a ladies market.

Men are correcting the anomalies.

No need for marriage.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Martin0(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Na you write am
question of the centurygrin
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Martin0(m): 12:19am On Mar 25, 2018
Twoclans:

Martin0 someone cannot even do small gossip with you. wink
Nice write up/points ,but really marriage is not for everyone.
gringringrin
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Martin0(m): 12:19am On Mar 25, 2018
biacan:
Can't you see how happy you look because of this recent developments wink hip hip hip hooray cheesy

hia hmm
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 25, 2018
Twoclans:

well i haven't come across an ukwucious lady with bad character.most ladies with rounded backs are usually lovable,respectful,down to earth,romantic and they are great cookscheesy. Its mostly ladies with flat pancake yanshes that come off with such bad traits like being feisty,drama queens,combative and loud and rudecheesy. Ukwucious lady with good character anytime anydaywink.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:25am On Mar 25, 2018
As a member of the Professional Comment Reading Organisation of the world (PCROW),I am only here to read comments. Please keep the comment shorts and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort... Also please watchout for your spelling as it causes head ache when we try to pronounce the wrong words. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2018
Tosyne2much it seems a lady have healed your mind with deluding sex that's why you're no longer creating threads this days.. or do you lack ideas?
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 25, 2018
Martin0:

grin
Martin0:

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Juniorangel(m): 12:31am On Mar 25, 2018
True grin
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
Very true.. As for me, a woman's character is her beauty and that's my greatest turn on in a lady

When i saw the title of the post, i said to myself its tosyne2much on the beat again. But alas it wasn't you. grin cool

1 Like

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by BdorianGray(m): 12:42am On Mar 25, 2018
tosyne2much:

Tosyn what are u saying... What is character without outward beauty... grin
For me its outward beauty first..then character... as long as she ain't Jezebel grin in character...
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 25, 2018
EmpressT:
Hmmmm..... As for me, I don't know if I am ready for marriage let alone relationship. And I'm in my late 20's. Although, my family especially my sisters are putting pressure gradually on me. As a matter of fact, I am the first child and a graduate with no job yet. But seriously, I don't see myself getting married not even in five years. Does anyone feels this way too? I hope say no be spiritual mata be dis o lolz
Your village people have started looking at your case file grin. Better go and get the file back from them.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by BdorianGray(m): 12:44am On Mar 25, 2018
Amberon11:
100% true. I hope the other misogynists like toks2008 are paying attention and taking notes.

Ah ah! Christ!!!! Wetin Tokunbo do? shocked
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by AreaFada2: 12:46am On Mar 25, 2018
hedonistic:
Nonsense. What makes you an authority in these matters?

There are no hard and fast rules to these things. A man may not discuss future plans with you because he didn't see you in his future, but later realises that you're not bad after all, and bam, he concludes that you're the one... And so on and so forth.

Never follow these 'listed' advice you see online. Life no be 1+1.

Tor!

At times you watch a lady to see if she'll change or to find out more about her to see if she can actually feature in your future.

Some women consistently fail your acid test woefully. You may then be seeking the best way to ease her out. So why give them hope by introducing them to your friends & family?

Often how you treat a lady is a result of your observation and impression of her. Not a show of the state of a guy's own seriousness/responsibility or otherwise.

While some girls want to railroad you to see your family, their attitude clearly points to a disastrous future. She has no future plans each time you ask her, thriftless, chop & quench, extravagant, lives above her means, ostentatious, etc.

A girl can consider her package as great. But a guy might beg to differ. Matter of choice.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by BdorianGray(m): 12:52am On Mar 25, 2018
hedonistic:
Nonsense. What makes you an authority in these matters?

There are no hard and fast rules to these things. A man may not discuss future plans with you because he didn't see you in his future, but later realises that you're not bad after all, and bam, he concludes that you're the one... And so on and so forth.

Never follow these 'listed' advice you see online. Life no be 1+1.

I don't think he even claims to be an authority in the matter.. But anyway, your input is dead on.. Many times these things just work out beyond our conscious reasoning.. More like a subconscious manifestation.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 25, 2018
Since no.1 is patently false...I pretty much didn't read the rest.
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:59am On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:
Tosyne2much it seems a lady have healed your mind with deluding sex that's why you're no longer creating threads this days.. or do you lack ideas?
Hehe cheesy Ideas still plenty oooooo, I just dey observe recently baba cheesy
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by tosyne2much(m): 1:00am On Mar 25, 2018
dumo1:

When i saw the title of the post, i said to myself its tosyne2much on the beat again. But alas it wasn't you. grin cool
Ehn ehn cheesy You go soon hear from me baba cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.