Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (50655 Views)

Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) / Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by godofuck231: 6:40am On Mar 25, 2018
mzhorlah:
Number two tho,I choose not to believe
Then be ready to hit 40 and above
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2018
EmpressT:
Hmmmm..... As for me, I don't know if I am ready for marriage let alone relationship. And I'm in my late 20's. Although, my family especially my sisters are putting pressure gradually on me. As a matter of fact, I am the first child and a graduate with no job yet. But seriously, I don't see myself getting married not even in five years. Does anyone feels this way too? I hope say no be spiritual mata be dis o lolz

Many husband materials don see you. You need to pay for this advert sha grin grin
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by 9Ebisco: 6:53am On Mar 25, 2018
Genevieve And Her Father Visits The Wakanda Kingdom

Genevieve Nnaji; Since the inception of this all black movie by Hollywood, it has been a thing of joy to the black race as it has been breaking records in the world.

With the whole waves the Black Panther movie made on internet, it will actually be a taboo if one didn't make any effort to see it.

Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji didn't miss out in the fun as she went to see the popular movie in the company of her father as she is yet to have a man in her life.

The father who seems to be on a visit in his daughter's house is actually having the fun of his life as Genevieve is putting up a father and daughter goals to make sure his visit is an exciting one.

From the lovely photo Genevieve shared, she made her sense of humor visible as she said that she and her father is going to show the Wakadians their real Nzeobi. Nzeobi is referred to as a king in the Igbo nation of Nigeria.

She wrote: "Look who’s going to the cinema to show the #wakandians who their #NzeObi is.

It was reported by Nigeriafilms that the actress has abandoned her first love which is acting, as she is seriously in love with her new found love of directing after she first had her experience in the production of ‘Lion’s Heart’.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/genevieve-and-her-father-visits-wakanda.html

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by 234GT(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2018
EmpressT:
Hmmmm..... As for me, I don't know if I am ready for marriage let alone relationship. And I'm in my late 20's. Although, my family especially my sisters are putting pressure gradually on me. As a matter of fact, I am the first child and a graduate with no job yet. But seriously, I don't see myself getting married not even in five years. Does anyone feels this way too? I hope say no be spiritual mata be dis o lolz

Advert?
Being jobless does not stop a graduate lady from getting married, if you get a man who is okay and who will respect you.
A job will come with time.
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by biacan(f): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2018
Martin0:

hia hmm
Nah me dey talk to you and you dey answer hmm? come here lipsrsealed

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Tpower: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2018
so insightful. well done.
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2018
dumo1:

If the lady doesn't have this number 1 quality then she is F9 in Lefulefu list o! He's not called Nairaland's Minister for Ukwu affairs for nothing.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by biacan(f): 7:01am On Mar 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn cheesy No whine me jawe cheesy
Which one is whine again embarassed allow this love to flow you won't after now you'll be the one to write TEN REASONS why girls don't want to open up to a guy they like lipsrsealed sad biko look into my matter embarassed
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by 3verblazing(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
It seems in this part of the world, ladies are supposed to adjust themselves for men, no matter what undecided has it ever occur to you guys that it goes both ways
Read through the entire post and didn't see were the op mentioned that the ladies have to adjust dem selves to men also didnt see were he said the men can not adjust themselves... What the western world is doing to u young women is Just unfortunate.. Leaves u half baked, at the end of the day u don't fit anywhere... instead of you to see the good in what he has said and learn... U r busy talking women r equal to men stuff...true that we r all equal in terms of essence but we r not and can never be equal in terms of function.. Which is were u r missing it... Every point he has raised are wise n will work for any society... Except for the society of your kind...

1 Like

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Martin0(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2018
biacan:
Nah me dey talk to you and you dey answer hmm? come here lipsrsealed

hapu nu mu amu Bikogrin
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by mystery22: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2018
TheMinimalist:
I think the term tall,dark and handsome is very discriminatory. that statement didn't originally apply and still doesn't apply to black people . Dark simply means tanned . I'm sure black people would protest if it was reversed "tall,white and handsome"
In any case, the statement makes no logical sense . A healthy skin is suppose to be bright and glowing ,not darkening . when you drink lots of water and eat healthy food,what do you expect for your skin?
The term tall,and especially dark,and handsome is one of the fallacious statements propagated by ignorance . A healthy skin is suppose to be bright and glowing ,whether the individual is black ,white ,mixed race , or Asian
funny things is some girls don't even want a dark skinned guy at all,no dark skinned guy is among the list of sexiest men alive.especially in Nigeria, girls love anything foreign and rich. my biracial cousin came back last year,mehn you need to see how girls were making mess of themselves for his attention.good looks and money gets girls easily.

1 Like

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by biacan(f): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2018
Martin0:

hapu nu mu amu Bikogrin
cheesy cheesy
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by EmpressT(f): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2018
Hahahahahaa....
jy2kbeyond:

Many husband materials don see you. You need to pay for this advert sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by LaudableXX: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2018
LordKO:
High intellect (quality brain) without good/high ethical and emotional quotients is balderdash - intelligence alone can never be a deciding factor in conquering any sane and sound man's heart, mental saneness can take its place and accompanied by the aforementioned values. It can only be an added advantage.

To your second point, you ought to know that wish isn't a proponent of reciprocity - beauty still remain in the eye of the beholder.

As for your number three, your postulation can only be true if the lady in question is conscientious - some people are so confused to the extent that only persuasion can make them to act properly.

With regards to number 4, even though I'm not a proponent and practitioner of violence or abuse of any kind yet, you need to understand that action begets reaction - therefore, there's a possibility that a man who assaulted his woman once may not repeat it again in his lifetime, especially if the woman avoid doing the same thing(s) that brought about the physical abuse in the first instance. . . I hold no brief for small-minded men.

Coming to your number 5, until the rule of exception becomes a crime, I don't see the logic behind the postulation.

That number 6 can only be true when mental saneness replaced quality brain (high intellect).

The rest of your submissions are perfectly in order.

Saneness? I thought the correct term was 'sanity?'
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by merxi55(f): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2018
Op nice one...but am a bit not clear on point 11, does it mean,he shouldn't be consulted when an advice is needed? What exactly please?
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by LordKO(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2018
LaudableXX:

Saneness? I thought the correct term was 'sanity?'

Sanity is its variant. Personally, I'm of the believe that saneness fitted well in the context I used it.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2018
A man can introduce you to all the members of his family and even his ancestors, and Marry another lady four months after breaking up with you

There is no perfect template for how this things turn out. We just have to know the basics and hope every other thing falls in place. All this list here and there is exhausting undecided

1 Like

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2018
merxi55:
Op nice one...but am a bit not clear on point 11, does it mean,he shouldn't be consulted when an advice is needed? What exactly please?
What the OP is trying to say is that when you put a man in a position whereby you make him feel you need his content and advice to take certain steps, it boosts the man's ego and he will show you more love.

You shouldn't act like you know more than your man. Even if you do, never show it. Always learn to take correction too.

These are little tricks in handling men that some women don't know
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Qsscruz(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2018
Tednersy:
Everyone is Sapiosexual these days. Good thing I've got both. grin
Then, you are rare.. Though someone would need to confirm it..
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by Johnsown1(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
It seems in this part of the world, ladies are supposed to adjust themselves for men, no matter what undecided has it ever occur to you guys that it goes both ways

U have to adjust firstly to the man style if u want lasting marriage then the man will reciprocate when he see how dedicated ur
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by sweetilicious(f): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2018
11,You cannot be seeking advice when your partner is not open to hearing you out.

1 Like

Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by mzhorlah(f): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lightening:

Painment! Truth is bitter anyway.
Try to investigate before you quoteundecided
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by FaroukM(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
God help us all
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by merxi55(f): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
What the OP is trying to say is that when you put a man in a position whereby you make him feel you need his content and advice to take certain steps, it boosts the man's ego and he will show you more love.

You shouldn't act like you know more than your man. Even if you do, never show it. Always learn to take correction too.

These are little tricks in handling men that some women don't know
okay...thanks
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
no 14. stop waiting for that bros abroad(who is never coming back) and stick to one of dz hustling guys here that have good vision and plans and join them to build their future & urs
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by FrankTalk1: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
As a single lady, don't forget to seek financial knowledge and build a career, don't depend on any man for money.
Above all, don't get entangled with in bad habits that keep people poor.

See 20 of the habits here:
http://myafribusiness.com/20-money-habits-that-keep-you-poor-and-how-to-avoid-them/
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by ImaIma1(f): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
This is what I always tell my friends, marriage will soon go extinct. Men don't want commitments anymore and women don't want to humble themselves and be under men anymore. It's a sad thing

Not true. Forget the fact that girls just make mouth or men try to act macho. In marriage, they calm down most times.
Re: 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! by BdorianGray(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
tosyne2much:
You never see girl wey pretty die but you no go get joy in that relationship cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4353398/handsome-devil-know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.