Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable (29632 Views)

Escapee, Whose Funeral Had Held, Recounts Encounter With Leah Sharibu In Captive / Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" / Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Islie: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Members of the Boko Haram sect are said to be on their way to Dapchi in Yobe state, to return Leah Sharibu.

Multiple sources disclosed this to TheCable on Saturday afternoon.

“As of 3pm, we heard that they were 20 kilometres from Dapchi,” a resident who does not want his identity revealed, said.

TheCable gathered that while some are rejoicing over the development, many have fled the town out of fear.

“The news that they are bringing back the girl was received with mixed feelings,” another source said.

“Some people are jubilating but many have abandoned their homes out of fear. There is confusion as I speak to you. What if they decide to abduct more people. Those guys are lunatics.”

Sharibu is the only one in captivity out of the 110 students abducted on February 19.
Boko Haram had refused to release her because she rejected the option of renouncing her faith.

Expressing delight over her stance, the girl’s father prayed for her safe return .

Enoch Adeboye, general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, also prayed for her release .

Many groups, including the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC), had asked the federal government to negotiate her release.

President Muhammad Buhari had said his government would not abandon her.

https://www.thecable.ng/sources-boko-haram-returning-christian-girl-to-dapchi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Franzinni: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Well cooked but you forgot to add salt Op

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Angelparadise: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
That will be good news .

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Paperwhite(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Fine but Nigeria must get the to the root of this Dapchi kidnap scam.It just never add up.This is not the BH that had been known.
The APC-led government must come clean on this sham.Karma is on standby.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by countryfive: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
kiss[quote][/quote]
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin my country people grin

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by ZombieTAMER: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
I know Buhari must have called them
Certainly couldn't face the fire

I expect them to have safe passage as usual

No military in sight sad

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Nackzy: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Buhari's Loyalist... Foot soldiers

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Chevronstaff: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Buhari once said that they should stop killing Boko Haram members but instead pay them money,treat them like the Niger Delta militants who got amnesty...
Perharps the ransom money Buhari keeps drolling out to Boko Haram represents what he advocated for in the past....
MY PEOPLE,PRESIDENT BUHARI IS THE GRAND COMMANDER OF BOKO HARAM!!!

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by idee91: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Some people would say its part of the movie again....... What exactly do you want ?

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by EbuGeneral(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Even Enoch Adeboye is also featured in this movie. very shameful that this eweduristan that contributed in what we're passing through today is still acting this sh1t.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by MXrap: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bubu has turned Nigeria into a 'giant' joke. Just look at how he is jonsing Nigerians with his Boko boys cheesy

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by BCISLTD: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
sad how are this guys moving so freely

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by ZombieTAMER: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Paperwhite:
Nigeria must get the to the root of this Dapchi kidnap same.It just never add up.

Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is pro Islamists

Hope you have been cleared

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by mumureloaded(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
am I the only one that think this dapchi kidnap of a thing somehow get k-leg

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
If it is true, that will be nice and congratulations to the family ahead.
Also, our gallant military officers should please keep off from the route as usual for the safe return of the innocent child.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Firgemachar: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
I pray so!

I can't wait to celebrate.
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by gurunlocker: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
I hope it is getting clearer to those that are still blind to see?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by t12tosin: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
... Is coming nuz
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
I pray this is true because if that girl is not returned to her family, I cant see myself voting for Buhari next year

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by beegs(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
That will me nice. My heroine
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by martineverest(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
same ppl that call the dapchi brouhaha a hoax are still the same ppl that believe this Leah of a girl story

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by HiddenShadow: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Dapchi Girls Season 2. grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by fk001(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin cheesy

You will see how gullible wailers will start wailing over her return. cheesy

They will still blame PMB over her return

I don't know what they want seriously, they are just confused

PMB till 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Skepticus: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin

Barnawi's boys can stroll in and stroll out at will, on a sovereign territory.

Nigeria is the biggest scam on earth.

Imagine 200 million plus people being fooled to think they have a country grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by amazon14: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
d A P C hi scam again?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Yeeyo: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Am happy for her return but Buhari is the owner of boko haram.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by chumaster(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
kai
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Gepheral: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Some people are jubilating but many have abandoned their homes out of fear. There is confusion as I speak to you. What if they decide to abduct more people. Those guys are lunatics.”

cheesy
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by dynicks(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
lol....abeg who get d hd version of this movie; I mistakenly downloaded d cinema version which isn't clear nd enjoyable..

or better still, tell me d site I need to go so as to download a clearer version

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by asobo: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
GoroTango:
I pray this is true because if that girl is not returned to her family, I cant see myself voting for Buhari next year
ENEMY OF NIGERIA NOTED. SO WITH ALL THE HARDSHIP WE STILL HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO HAVE SOLD THEIR CONSCIENCE TO THE DEVIL. #DAURAISCALLING

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members / DSS Captures Khalid Barnawi - Ahmad Salkida / Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.