Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable (29643 Views)

Escapee, Whose Funeral Had Held, Recounts Encounter With Leah Sharibu In Captive / Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" / Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by KingGBsky(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Yes

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Skepticus: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Paperwhite:
Fine but Nigeria must get the to the root of this Dapchi kidnap scam.It just never add up.This is not the BH that had been known.
The APC-led government must come clean on this sham.Karma is on standby.

Getting to the root is needless.

What lies at the root is the same as the bottom of hell - Rottened Evil.

For Karma, that shit is not on standby. A big farce sold by evil people to mankind to get off with their crimes
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
The Dullard has called his boys

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
martineverest:
same ppl that call the dapchi brouhaha a hoax are still the same ppl that believe this Leah of a girl story
I pray she is safely united with her family.

Incase you don't know 80% of front page commentators are paid wailers, with the sole aim of spoiling everything this administration does.

I present to you the tanoids the anti BMC

cc Kyase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by lovemyfam(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by KardinalZik(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Our God Answers Prayers!

There was a call to pray for her. God proved the infallibility of His Word.

"...and pray one for another.... The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much".

GOD ANSWERED, AND IS STILL ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by promise4040: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
BH entering towns as if they are legal Terrorist! Nigeria is in real BIG TROUBLE.
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by asobo: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
fk001:
grin cheesy

You will see how gullible wailers will start wailing over her return. cheesy

They will still blame PMB over her return

I don't know what they want seriously, they are just confused

PMB till 2023
I GUESS YOU SHOULD CHECK THE MEANING OF GULLIBLE. ABEG GO REGISTER THAT F9 WE YOU GET FOR ENGLISH. YOU ENEMY OF THE STATE
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Motion123(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
What if they decide to abduct more people. Those guys are lunatics.” grin ;F
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by donnie(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
fk001:
grin cheesy

You will see how gullible wailers will start wailing over her return. cheesy

They will still blame PMB over her return

I don't know what they want seriously, they are just confused

PMB till 2023

Nice cartoon BMC. You deserve a bonus this week.
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by fk001(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
asobo:
I GUESS YOU SHOULD CHECK THE MEANING OF GULLIBLE. ABEG GO REGISTER THAT F9 WE YOU GET FOR ENGLISH. YOU ENEMY OF THE STATE

They are gullible because they are fooled by PDP and believed that nothing good can come from this administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Steviewonder(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
promise4040:
BH entering towns as if they are legal Terrorist! Nigeria is in real BIG TROUBLE.

Your Oga at the top is their Oga at the top too..
Peace
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by fk001(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
donnie:

Nice cartoon BMC. You deserve a bonus this week.

What's the meaning of BMC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Kyase(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I pray she is safely united with her family.

Incase you don't know 80% of front page commentators are paid wailers, with the sole aim of spoiling everything this administration does.

I present to you the tanoids the anti BMC

cc Kyase
They are all paid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by MossLuv: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
I Will not eat tomorrow until I'm sure she was released. God help me
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by enemyofprogress: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
idee91:
Some people would say its part of the movie again....... What exactly do you want ?
we want buhari to go back to daura
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Penalty82(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Paperwhite:
Fine but Nigeria must get the to the root of this Dapchi kidnap scam.It just never add up.This is not the BH that had been known.

By the time Buhari and APC vacates villa and the politicians and the military in this present APC that took part in this dAPChi kidnap decamps to the rulling party, Nigerians will be shock by what they'll hear.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
If it is true, that will be nice and congratulations to the family ahead.
Also, our gallant military officers should please keep off from the route as usual for the safe return of the innocent child.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Should our gallant military officers also keep off when they (bokoharam) are returning after dropping of the girl? shallap!
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Buharimustgo: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Buhari once said that they should stop killing Boko Haram members but instead pay them money,treat them like the Niger Delta militants who got amnesty...
Perharps the ransom money Buhari keeps drolling out to Boko Haram represents what he advocated for in the past....
MY PEOPLE,PRESIDENT BUHARI IS THE GRAND COMMANDER OF BOKO HARAM!!!

He is the sponsor of Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by asobo: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
fk001:

They are gullible because they are fooled by PDP and believed that nothing good can come from this administration.

But bro do u believe that with the concentration of our security agencies in the north-east such a thing can happen. Less you forget the state governor raised an alarm that soldiers were withdrawn prior to the said kidnap. This shouldn't be about pdp but instead about the "soul" of our beloveth country.
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by fk001(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
asobo:
But bro do u believe that with the concentration of our security agencies in the north-east such a thing can happen. Less you forget the state governor raised an alarm that soldiers were withdrawn prior to the said kidnap. This shouldn't be about pdp but instead about the "soul" of our beloveth country.

I guess you didn't read the news where it was stated that the girls were released based on negotiation of cease fire.

I understand where you are heading to, we are both after the same motive "The betterment of Nigeria and the safety of her citizen"

Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Awoleesu(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ok, so she must have agreed to keep her mouth shut about who and what she must have recognized and seen ko?
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Lemmejoor(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Serious lobbying going on for names to join in the next batch of truck lifting and back. Afterall; 'honestly they treated us very well'
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by asobo: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
fk001:

I guess you didn't read the news where it was stated that the girls were released based on negotiation of cease fire.

I understand where you are heading to, we are both after the same motive "The betterment of Nigeria and the safety of her citizen"

Nigeria will be great again.
Yeah Nigeria will be great again if and only we become "jealous" of it. I can't be deceived to believe that this "evil" was not arrange. It's a pity we still don't know the length our politician can go all because of power

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by vikstandon(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mass Kidnapping Paying like wide fire... This administration even before taking off introduced a Federated Kidnapping to take over power from PdP. Fast Forward to 2019...Buhari's led government is at it again.

IGP negotiating for the party... Oga Bubu Quoting IGP "the money realized isn't enough o, the best bet is to hold back one infidel to raise concern from all Nigerians most especially the Christian Faithfuls". Then I will up my negotiation and get u the needed doe...Remember you are sitting on a kernel bomb, who knows it may explode now...and 2019 hope is dashed.

Oga Bubu let's make the best out of Dapchi...Chibok money don finish o!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by macaranta(m): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
I seriously feel for the socials fighting and dieing for a useless cause
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by Bari22: 1:46am On Mar 25, 2018
Paperwhite:

The girls are abducted by Albarnawi's faction of boko haram and they are soft on people, many of them shows readiness to abandon extremism and help government capture Shekau, so nothing surprising here
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by nospmoht(m): 3:34am On Mar 25, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] scam scammer scammest.... When u thought the joke is over until someone else start laughing. FGwood is the new nollywood. The return of Dapchi girls. Issokay
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by yboy50(m): 7:39am On Mar 25, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
I know Buhari must have called them
Certainly couldn't face the fire

I expect them to have safe passage as usual

No military in sight sad
don't talk like a mad dog do u expect d military to attack dem when d girl life is at stake
Re: Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable by ZombieTAMER: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2018
yboy50:

don't talk like a mad dog do u expect d military to attack dem when d girl life is at stake

Don't reason like a headless cow
The military can ambush them once they drop off the girl.... They just have to be in position

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus / Makinde Orders Contractor Handling Over N65billion Ibadan Circular Road To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.