Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Is My Uncle Wife Ogbanje?.. Their Marriage Is In Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Uncle Wife Ogbanje?.. Their Marriage Is In Trouble (1144 Views)

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? / Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Uncle Wife Ogbanje?.. Their Marriage Is In Trouble by z11111: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
Good Day Ma,

Happy Weekend to you and all the members of this group.

So last week I visited my mom at Bariga. I met her with a relative in our house. They were happy to see me. After greeting my mom,I went inside to see if there was anything to eat. Alas,the pots in the kitchen were empty AF. I came out angry and asked my mom. Malee,how far now,I came all the way for noting? I have been dreaming of home food from school. I am starving o. My mom apologized and said its not her fault,its the matter they were discussing that made her forget that I was coming,so she didn't cook. I was a bit surprised. What could they be taking about? My mom asked me to go and start the cooking that she would join me. I angrily went to the kitchen and started with the vegetables.

After we finished cooking and eating,I had to ask my mom what the gist that kept her from cooking for her darling daughter was. She laughed and said,amebo o...lol but I insisted. My mom said: Ofure,its your uncle o. The wife he married is an Ogbanje!.... I asked which uncle,what Ogbanje?..It turns out that they were talking about my mom's youngest brother who got married last year July. He got married to an Ibo lady. The family didn't really like the idea of him marrying from the east but Uncle T had made up his mind and the family had no choice than to support him. They got married and they now live in Abuja.

The gist here was that ever since they got married,they had not had any peace cos my Uncle's wife was acting very strange. The report has it that the lady in question is yet to

.....read full story and other stories on the blog

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-uncles-wife-is-an-ogbanje-is-this-why-their-marriage-is-in-trouble/
Re: Is My Uncle Wife Ogbanje?.. Their Marriage Is In Trouble by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Your uncle is the ogbanje here. Just because she is not from ur tribe,you people termed her that. Anyways I know it must be a fake story but you tried.
Re: Is My Uncle Wife Ogbanje?.. Their Marriage Is In Trouble by Beke2020: 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Pray you dont see or enter one chance with a woman
JONNYSPUTE:
Your uncle is the ogbanje here. Just because she is not from ur tribe,you people termed her that. Anyways I know it must be a fake story but you tried.

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle Wife Ogbanje?.. Their Marriage Is In Trouble by z11111: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2018
Dear Ofure,

Your Uncle’s wife may be experiencing a psychological or mental break down …this pattern is synonymous with people who suffer from bipolar disease or schizophrenia.

In any case,what she needs is prayers,understanding and love. I cannot rule out spiritual influences but that can be resolved if she gives her life to Christ.

Since you know this lady,why not reach out to her,see how you can help her?

z11111:
Good Day Ma,

Happy Weekend to you and all the members of this group.

So last week I visited my mom at Bariga. I met her with a relative in our house. They were happy to see me. After greeting my mom,I went inside to see if there was anything to eat. Alas,the pots in the kitchen were empty AF. I came out angry and asked my mom. Malee,how far now,I came all the way for noting? I have been dreaming of home food from school. I am starving o. My mom apologized and said its not her fault,its the matter they were discussing that made her forget that I was coming,so she didn't cook. I was a bit surprised. What could they be taking about? My mom asked me to go and start the cooking that she would join me. I angrily went to the kitchen and started with the vegetables.

After we finished cooking and eating,I had to ask my mom what the gist that kept her from cooking for her darling daughter was. She laughed and said,amebo o...lol but I insisted. My mom said: Ofure,its your uncle o. The wife he married is an Ogbanje!.... I asked which uncle,what Ogbanje?..It turns out that they were talking about my mom's youngest brother who got married last year July. He got married to an Ibo lady. The family didn't really like the idea of him marrying from the east but Uncle T had made up his mind and the family had no choice than to support him. They got married and they now live in Abuja.

The gist here was that ever since they got married,they had not had any peace cos my Uncle's wife was acting very strange. The report has it that the lady in question is yet to

.....read full story and other stories on the blog

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-uncles-wife-is-an-ogbanje-is-this-why-their-marriage-is-in-trouble/
Re: Is My Uncle Wife Ogbanje?.. Their Marriage Is In Trouble by Beke2020: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
The grammar here too much and my dictionary is far.
z11111:
Dear Ofure,

Your Uncle’s wife may be experiencing a psychological or mental break down …this pattern is synonymous with people who suffer from bipolar disease or schizophrenia.

In any case,what she needs is prayers,understanding and love. I cannot rule out spiritual influences but that can be resolved if she gives her life to Christ.

Since you know this lady,why not reach out to her,see how you can help her?

Re: Is My Uncle Wife Ogbanje?.. Their Marriage Is In Trouble by z11111: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
smiley smiley smiley

No much grammar ohh

Its just psychological terms.

Beke2020:
The grammar here too much and my dictionary is far.

(1) (Reply)

Order For A Cartoon Portrait For Just #1000 ...@09060296405 / How A Father Slept With His Daughter / Yay!!! It Seems Lilian Esoro Has A New “boo”(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.