Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled (43343 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Newsmic: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2022
Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa And Travelled Out

A Twitter user, ALHAJI OMO ILORIN with handle, @Eederah_ took to the social networking platform recently to claim that his brother deposited the sum of N3m to the account of his wife to be in preparation for their marriage rites, however he got swindled after the said bride-to-be used the money to process her Visa and travelled out of the country, IGBERETV reports.

His tweet reads,

”My brother deposited 3million Naira into his wife to be account in preparation for their marriage. The girl use the money to process Visa and travelled out ”
https://twitter.com/Eederah_/status/1484915644277706753?t=MnCEqOIsO4Elyt0rumUekg&s=19

The tweet elicited mixed reactions. Some didn't believe him given that such amount may not be enough to take one out of the country, while others said his brother shouldn't have given the lady the money.

Read below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1413042/lady-uses-n3m-fiance-sent-marriage-process-visa-travelled/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by chatinent: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2022
As in, the brother na leper or he was just stupidly not man enough to meet the parents and do the rites?

Besides, where she wan travel go? Comoros?

29 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Hashabiah: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2022
This generation of women are nothing better than snakes in a green grass and I pity any man who'll fall for their gimmicks

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Stenewiser: 7:45am On Jan 25, 2022
dis one na senior SIMP, SIMP where no get bank account. want to impress a girl, GOD pls Don't let me come across a simpson, cus they are so weak, Amen.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by isaiah4life(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2022
God just saved your brother from marry a mistake.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Twitter citizens are more sensible than nairalanders.. grin grin
Look how wannabe redpillers will troop in here to bash her without verifying the story to know how true it is..

From nairaland to twitter with una fake story to paint women bad?

How true is this pls?post a picture of the said transfer and messages make we fit confirm..
The struggle and despise against women is real..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by sylvestersamuel(m): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2022
This ona na wise lady. Last last, she has used what she has to get what she want.

Who marriage help kwanu?

Even bible says in all thy getting, get wisdom (abi no so bible put am ni?)

Baby girl, enjoy your loot in peace, the SIMple man deserves it.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Totilopussylick(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2022
Eyes Opener for other uncurious simp willing to do the same.

Save your money inside your account and safe your self.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by MufasaLion: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2022
That dude is definitely catching cruise. Nothing of such happened.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by MufasaLion: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2022
Stenewiser:
dis one na senior SIMP, SIMP where no get bank account. want to impress a girl, GOD pls Don't let me come across a simpson, cus they are so weak, Amen.

Dude, if the story was true, then the man ain't no simp. For you to give out 3m, it means you have it in folds. If I had 100m, I can give out 10m for my fiance to support her for our wedding.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Aidejay(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2022
All these trash trash stories that add nothing to someone's life.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by psucc(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Still not bad! He can still marry her if he wishes

Only the venue has been changed.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Das1mama: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2022
Op i have just two things to say; 1, Your Bro was the access road of her dreams of going to Ogodo Oyibo. Kudos to big bro 2, Big Bro is a SIMPle minded person... Accept my condolence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2022
I SMELL LIES LIES AND MORE LIES tongue
Tueh!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Stenewiser: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, if the story was true, then the man ain't no simp. For you to give out 3m, it means you have it in folds. If I had 100m, I can give out 10m for my fiance to support her for our wedding.
no girl wey love you and want to stay with you will run because of mere 3m, imagine he is rich as you think, why will a girl who loves him choose to run with just 3m rather than staying married to him, advice my dear with happenings around the world someone should be wise, thanks to social media a lot of people are enlightened, only a senior SIMP like I said will still fall victim. nigga give the money bit by bit, after evidence of each spending. be wise!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by HopeNeverDies: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Damnnn!!!!

Omoh nah to carry their whole family be this.... ano wan hear say picker die

2 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Sonnobax15(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2022
grin
Could this be love or make I say na mumu worry the man to the extent say he go lost him sense entirely? undecided

As for that banny,she think say 3m na 3b? cheesy. Eyahhhhh,e go soon clear for her eyes.. Unless say she don already put everything on ground before she japa....If not,her fowl go soon lay cooked eggs undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Haakeem(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Twitter citizens are more sensible than nairalanders.. grin grin
Look how wannabe redpillers will troop in here to bash her without verifying the story to know how true it is..

From nairaland to twitter with una fake story to paint women bad?

How true is this pls?post a picture of the said transfer and messages make we fit confirm..
The struggle and despise against women is real..
If the story is true, she deserves to be bashed and dragged.

I have been studying u for long, you always side a lady wether she does a wrong thing or a right thing is nt ur concern, you just wanna be a hero.

20 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by MufasaLion: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2022
Stenewiser:
no girl wey love you and want to stay with you will run because of mere 3m, imagine he is rich as you think, why will a girl who loves him choose to run with just 3m rather than staying married to him, advice my dear with happenings around the world someone should be wise, thanks to social media a lot of people are enlightened, only a senior SIMP like I said will still fall victim. nigga give the money bit by bit, after evidence of each spending. be wise!

Blame it on the girl for her greed and betrayal, not the man for his trust and thoughtfulness. Be logical and stop letting your SIMP-REDPILL make you not reason well.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Haakeem(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2022
The nxt woman in the mans life would hear it.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Stenewiser: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Blame it on the girl for her greed and betrayal, not the man for his trust and thoughtfulness. Be logical and stop letting your SIMP-REDPILL make you not reason well.
there's what we call duty of care, and no one owes you that, trust no one, read your Bible daily, in all your getting, get wisdom. Simpson is not a nairaland invented word, read your dictionary everyday too. is left for you and your Calibre of guys, reject simping and be free.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by MufasaLion: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Stenewiser:
there's what we call duty of care, and no one owes you that, trust no one, read your Bible daily, in all your getting, get wisdom. Simpson is not a nairaland invented word, read your dictionary everyday too. is left for you and your Calibre of guys, reject simping and be free.

Sadly, you gullible folks have bastardize the word "Simp."

Have a good day!
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by sundaygray(m): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2022
It's a coined story...make una nor stress una selves
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Stenewiser: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Sadly, you gullible folks have bastardize the word "Simp."

Have a good day!
actually is Simpson, nairalanders choose to call it simp, the word was first use in 1354, your kind have been existing since and still learning the hard-way, happy simping year to you brother.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Haakeem:
If the story is true, she deserves to be bashed and dragged.

I have been studying u for long, you always side a lady wether she does a wrong thing or a right thing is nt ur concern, you just wanna be a hero.
Don't you think I am a hero for standing for what's right?

I don't side any gender aiit..I speak the bitter fact which you all hate to hear..

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Haakeem(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't you think I am a hero for standing for what's right?

I don't side any gender aiit..I speak the bitter fact which you all hate to hear..
You aint a hero at all, if you stand a chance to be one,then i would call you a corrupt one.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Haakeem:
You aint a hero at all, if you stand a chance to be one,the i would call you a corrupt hero.
Thanks for agreeing with me that I am a hero..

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Boogyman557: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Haakeem(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for agreeing with me that I am a hero..
corrupt hero that supports the femnists wether the did bad or good,is that one a hero? Nt replying ur men. Again.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Haakeem:
corrupt hero that supports the femnists wether the did bad or good,is that one a hero? Nt replying ur men. Again.
Thanks for understanding that I am doing what I do due to the women bashing..

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2022
This one is not only a SIMP but an idiot angry

So he doesn't have a Nigeria account? He doesn't have brothers to send the money to? He decided to send it to a hoe who has gone overseas to continue her prostitution there! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by fikayormi(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin wink Yawa ti gas ., hunter becomes the hunted

Tell the uncle to bear am , life goes on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.