Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Atiku Is A Traitor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Traitor (1397 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is A Traitor by Lotuken(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2007
Whoever that knows Atiku Abubakar should tell him to keep quiet and stop saying all those nasty things about PDP.He was saying PDP is a corrupt party.Was he not in the party for eight years?If he says the party is corrupt,then,the corruption starts from him.If the man in the pulpit had allowed him run,he wouldn't have been saying the party is corrupt or bla bla bla.What was he looking at all this while?He should have resigned and start from the grassroot if he doesn't want to be a party to the corruption in pdp.The point is that,he was the one that caused the corruption in pdp, And he is ready to transfer the same venom into his new acquired party.I would have advice that they allow him run so that at least he would waste part of the fraud money.Let us wait and see how he would achieve these,
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by omofineboy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2007
good talk PDP man, it seems PDP members have taken over nairaland.
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2007
I tire oh as Nairaland is already being taken over by PDP campaigners
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by abdkabir(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2007
Have u guys forgotten the headquarters of N/L is in OGUN STATE? grin
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by Bankole01(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2007
jibby jaba hogwash. PDP the people desimator party is at work to corrupt, kill, maim, lay to waste in diarray.
Thanks to Atiku we now know how deep the corruption run is ass rock empire of Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by shutmouth(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2007
Atiku Is A Traitor

He is a good for nothing fathead - stupid incompetent fool!!!
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by CrudeOil2(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2007
Atiku is a traitor.
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by mowapa(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2007
@ lotuken

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 - 1968), Strength to Love, 1963
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by kitaun(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2007
Atiku betrayed OBJ wink

BUT; OBJ BETRAYED NIGERIA grin grin
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by Lotuken(m): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2007
I do not belong to any political party neither do i have intention of joining one.We cannot all rule at the same time.These are what those people should know.But i do not say we should not have a party,but let's vote for a credible person.Someone whose name have not been mentioned for any scrupulous act or whatever.I believe in the power of democracy.I am waiting until all this drama is over,then i can say i'm ready to join a party and hence run for the no 1 position in the near future.
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by Sijien(m): 8:19am On Mar 13, 2007
una get wahala sha
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by Icon(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2007
You guys should stop talking like Atiku's wrong and Obasanjo's right. For example, if an armed robber leaves a robbery gang and starts telling everyone about his gang's activities, is he a traitor? It doesn't mean the gang is innocent. It also doesn't mean he is innocent.

The two of them are corrupt. PERIOD!!!
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by angel101(f): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2007
kitaun:

Atiku betrayed OBJ wink

BUT; OBJ BETRAYED NIGERIA grin grin

spot on!!
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by sisimose(f): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2007
They are both corrupt and it was only a matter of time before these two corrupt men showed us their huge dirty
Y-fronts abegi.
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by donnymikky(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2007
Atiku is really a traitor!nhe betrayed Nigerians and now claiming to be the messaih we have been waiting for. If you know him(Atiku) please tell him(TURAKI) to STAY CLEAR FROM THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENCY!
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by sisimose(f): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2007
Atiku is truly disguting , a man like that , you wonder what his home is like. he repulses me.
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by donnymikky(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2007
Atiku is truly disguting , a man like that , you wonder what his home is like. he repulses me

That is even if he has a[b] HOME [/b] because people like him have GUEST HOUSES where they keep their retinue of sluts.
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by joshO: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2007
The more I learn about Yar'Adua, the more Presidential he seems. His openess, diplomacy and modesty are atributes that are extremely rare amongst our leaders.

It would seem his personal travails (healthwise), have instilled many of these selfless qualities in him. He is clearly the frontrunner and will get my vote anyday, 

On the other hand, whenever I hear / read Atiku and the AC's condescending, manipulative, desperate and petty comments, as a patriotic Nigerian, I can't help but be disgusted.
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by bussyankee(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2007
atiku is not only a traitor but a confirmed thief. did you read yaradua
interview in the dailies today, that guy to me seem honest and fortright.
i think he is gaining my confidence. yaradua said he had to borrow money
from unity bank in 2006 to develop a land he owned in abuja since 1994,
how many of our politicians can do that after serving two terms as governor.
i think God is about to show mercy on nija.
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by muyioye(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2007
I am amazed that respected pple @ nairaland are taking sides on a matter that really touched their lives Most of us did not even know our right from wrong. How can some1 support any thief of sort, whether logical or not.
My position is this:
Jaguda doesnt have any right whatsoever to call some1 else Ole. It is wicked and ungodly for Baba onikun eye to bite the fingers that fed him. How can you take up yr second in command on an issue that both of you had taken part in it. He did the same thing to this Osun state man during the ID Card scam, they (PDP caucus) agreed to capture SWest by all means and it was the ID card kickback they thought they can lay their hands on. PDP is corrupt, and so if 1 man though at the helm of affairs decides to expose them we shd not kill him instead of thanking God 4 exposing all the evils they have all perpetrated together.

I know after all these, Naijirians will be better for it.

Vote wisely next month. do not vote for Daddys pet. Vote for Ideas and principle not a feeder boy.

God bless Nigeria and God bless you all. Ameeeeeen!
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by Johnny(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2007
good talk PDP man, it seems PDP members have taken over nairaland

This is not PDP issue, it's something that has to do with our Nation, and we must not toy with our future. Atiku is not good enough to rule this country. The man is corrupt-minded. The earlier we (or you) disassociate yourself from this man, the better for you and the nation. Whether you like it or not,Obasanjo has toed the path of national development, and since Atiku does not believe in these reforms, and coupled with his dubiousness, he is the least peson in this country to lead us.
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by donnymikky(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2007
This is not PDP issue, it's something that has to do with our Nation, and we must not toy with our future

TRUE TALK! BIG UP MY BROTHER!!
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by Pain(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2007
I Say To Hell With Atiku!!!!!!!!

Cant Have Another Alien ( Extra-Terrestial) Rule Us Again For Another 8++ Years
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by joshO: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2007
I attended an event recently and an Atiku Surrogate was handing out fliers on his account. This is someone I know who promised me a while ago that major contracts awaits us should Atiku win. These are the type of people that constitutes his following.

Atiku attracts the contract-seeking minds in Nigeria. Desperados with nothing to do but chase one leader after another for favour. They then turn around and blame the goverment for the economy as though contracts would develop our nation.

The truth is the OBJ and Atiku should leave us alone and dissapear into the abyse. Yar'Adua, from all I have seen is by far the best candidate for our future.

Atiku's problem is that he has tasted power as VP (and maybe president as he ran goverment more or less for the first 4 years of this administration) and it's too sweet to leave behind.

May the greed of these power hungry and desperate leaders of ours consume them all, and may the pain of the ordinary man in the streets, oppressed and deprived for so long, be multiplied in the lives of our leaders and families.

God Forbid.
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by Larufa(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2007
The PDP Government and INEC should just allow ATIKU to run for the Presidency.
And let Nigerians decide who the next president should be. Period.
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by joshO: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2007
Atiku will not win at the polls, even if he contested,  however in response to your comment, 

Who said it's the people that decide who wins elections in Nigeria? Atiku was a major architect of fraud in the last two elections and in goverment, what makes you think he is a reformed being,  OBJ knows his legendary manipulative capabilities and would rather not give him a chance,

Atiku is willing to expend over 1 Billion Dollars in fighting this election, and in Nigeria, the money factor and the influence it can buy should not be taken for granted at all.

He should just go. Nigeria is bigger than his selfish ambition. Even great men with a lot to offer like Nelson Mandela never made governance a life and death matter!

Nigeria is bigger than Atiku. He should get that into his fat head when he sets about his selfish and insolent comments of pending anarchy,  Who the f**k does he think he is!!!?
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by donnymikky(m): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2007
The PDP Government and INEC should just allow ATIKU to run for the Presidency.
And let Nigerians decide who the next president should be. Period.

What are you saying?
Re: Atiku Is A Traitor by muyioye(m): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2007
My honourable members in this parliament. Please endeavour to read This Day newspaper of today March 21st 2007. Then you can be the Jugde.

God bless Naija for us

(1) (Reply)

Join The Revolution!#lightupnigeria / Nigerian Banks & CNN Advert / Envoy's Children Face Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.