Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) (37568 Views)

An Hausa Man Harassed My Mother Today / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
The girl is just too dull
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by ElChidi: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by shepherd003: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
there is something she wanted you to say,she had better put those words in your mouth.lol
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Vince77(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
ibietela2:
Don't be surprised that this same girl is keeping some other guys pending since last year April she haven't replied them not even *Hello*

You know book.
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Queen Jezebel dey release batches upon batches everyday...men be careful
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
I am sorry one must have abundant energy and time to devote to nonsense like this!
Why even engage for that long then complain about it for that matter?
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
The gal simply doesn't know how to talk or get along
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by walex2(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
My God this post came as a consolation to me and it was really a coincidence, the same me from Kwara state and this lady also from Delta State, thesame way she requested for help here on Nairaland and the lady went AWOL for not taking hero out to Ikeja mall cinema and use all unimaginable words on me. Nawa for ladies of nowadays the frustration is real

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by tokrizy: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
Na dat small mata na e make dis guy write all dis many may grammar??tcheeeeew
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by flokii: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Being nice to people has its own price attimes..
Take for example

Her: Hello

Me: How can I help you?

Me: Do I know you?

Her brain for don reset well

2 Likes

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
This guy is a baby.

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
This is no big deal

It happens to guys all the time

just block the lady

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by dfrost: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
She's even from deltacheesy.. Won't be shocked if she's a warri girl cos warri babes are rugged to d core and they ain't got no chillscheesy. Mister kwara guy if u want peace of mind just jejeli block dat babe on ur social media.she sounds off as a psycho.na dat one fit carry knife stab u for back and dig out ur kidneys cheesy.block her asap... This one na endtime girl.

cheesy I don die

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
Youbcan marry her. You don die be that!
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
jared007:
The runs girl was not happy with the "juman". Runs girls are everywhere now in Naija. I once chatted a girl online innocently to be her friend. She asked for my age and what I do for a living then she stoned my face with a question "can u perform?"
My reply was "how do u mean ma'am?"
Then she replied "are you a kid?"

You should have told her you're an entertainer and not a performer

2 Likes

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by CyberWolf: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Na people wey get time for bulshit like this, as for me once you disrespect me, I block you while typing your next sentence, nothing hurts than that grin .. No time for disrespectful oloshos

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by thanki410(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
A person who likes to seek attention is called a ____________ [a]Attentionist [b] Attentionee
Like for [A] , share for [b]

check my signature
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Ten06(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
That was how one pounced on me when I ask her age, it was as if it was an abomination to know her age
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by AK481(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
So for more than one year,she didn’t change her profile pic.?
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by bigpicture001: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
I don't blame the lady at all cuz Av been in her shoes many times..its painful when a chat frnd reads ur chats nd don't reply regularly only to feign busy or ignorance of what effect it might have on you....a simply two min chat b4 u can excuse ursef or u dnt read the message till ur ready to chat...only same goats like this egoist guy wld blame the gal
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by bigpicture001: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
AK481:
So for more than one year,she didn’t change her profile pic.?
av not changed mine for 11years now...
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Obason22(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
Na worri be that nah, u no first no their way.
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Divay22(f): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
JasonScolari:
I just have to say this,

Some of my Delta sister's are just so stupid.
I no talk anything o
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by bouncing99: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Biko complete ur epistle, much interested at the end point
jared007:
The runs girl was not happy with the "juman". Runs girls are everywhere now in Naija. I once chatted a girl online innocently to be her friend. She asked for my age and what I do for a living then she stoned my face with a question "can u perform?"
My reply was "how do u mean ma'am?"
Then she replied "are you a kid?"
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Coldfeets: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
What's the point in bringing this to social media?

Looks like the guy dotes attention or something. lipsrsealed

In fact, I think I can now see why the biatch termed the nigga a fool.

Because, he really is.

Damn!
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Fadiga24:

Where's your picture baby
Is there,open your spiritual eyes for you to see it.gringringrin
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Evablizin:

angry post your picture very soon o I like seeing your face
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Evablizin:

angry post your picture very soon o I like seeing your face grin
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by purples25(f): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
PurplePatch:
Unless there is more to this that you haven't told us, I'm shocked to say the least. Some girls got no chill. You've been a good guy all along. That girl is "sounding" frustrated. Please do not add to her misery. Just ignore. sad

Don't be surprised. It happens a lot. If some people have their way they will shove you into friendship and romance . Nowadays a lot of people want it by force. If they like you, you must like them back.

I know rejection is painful, really it is but what is the point in trying to force, FORCE the person to like you back ? Its just going to be a fake friendship or love at the end, which probably won't last.
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by eleko1: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
she is a kid.u should understand her tone by now
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Fadiga24:

angry post your picture very soon o I like seeing your face grin
grin
OWKAY SIR.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.