Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) (37570 Views)

An Hausa Man Harassed My Mother Today / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by SlendyMEE(f): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
There's a screenshot missing. It is the missing link to the escalation. Until I see that, I'm not going to take this guy's words as gospel

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Divay22:

I no talk anything o
Lol, baby, you're so special..... wink And you know it.
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by lookingfly: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Serves her right..........gals are fund of snubbing guys when chatting and I just don't know why they do that but if the table should turn, they will feel dying. That's the problem of this lady.
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Himmler:
Is this why you're crying out? Mtcheeew

E tire you too abi?

Like the guy na ajebota, he just come from jand. He no know say some shenkes here na complete shorokpo, full time ogbanje ..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by iphanyi10(m): 12:44am On Mar 27, 2018
this guy shouldnt feign ignorant abeg...

he is matured, so he definitely knew what the babe was up to.
she simply wanted to be his friend, with the hope that it would lead to something intimate..her latter chat just shows she has issues with being ignored and rejected.

i can bet my breakfast that if the girl was very attractive, he wont hesitate to flow with the conversation.

and he wont come online to write a three page article over a trivial issue...mtchewwww!!!!
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 27, 2018
bigpicture001:
I don't blame the lady at all cuz Av been in her shoes many times..its painful when a chat frnd reads ur chats nd don't reply regularly only to feign busy or ignorance of what effect it might have on you....a simply two min chat b4 u can excuse ursef or u dnt read the message till ur ready to chat...only same goats like this egoist guy wld blame the gal
its not by force that someone must chat with u. If u send message to someone and he/she hardly replies u. The next thing to do is unfriend the person and move on. Simple as ABC.
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Pointblank09(m): 2:01am On Mar 27, 2018
This is sexual harrasment. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 3:51am On Mar 27, 2018
jared007:
The runs girl was not happy with the "juman". Runs girls are everywhere now in Naija. I once chatted a girl online innocently to be her friend. She asked for my age and what I do for a living then she stoned my face with a question "can u perform?"
My reply was "how do u mean ma'am?"
Then she replied "are you a kid?"

Can you explain the perform? Is it money wise or what?
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by bigpicture001: 4:34am On Mar 27, 2018
lefulefu:
its not by force that someone must chat with u. If u send message to someone and he/she hardly replies u. The next thing to do is unfriend the person and move on. Simple as ABC.
....for me,dts wat I do immediately

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Benzy001: 5:25am On Mar 27, 2018
This is yahoo guy trying u now
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, baby, you're so special..... wink And you know it.
When they are caught red-handed, they play sweet sad
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2018
jared007:
The runs girl was not happy with the "juman". Runs girls are everywhere now in Naija. I once chatted a girl online innocently to be her friend. She asked for my age and what I do for a living then she stoned my face with a question "can u perform?"
Why did you say she is a runs girl? I think wanting to get attention from somebody you are crushing on is natural, it doesn't make you a bad person. Guys do it too. She was just angry that the guy did not reciprocate cry
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by DarkMagic(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2018
Her parents are forcing her to get married
Menopause is knocking
And ma brother..it seems u r the one to set her free
Desperation in its glory
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2018
jared007:
I no fit laugh jawe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2018
lefulefu:
She's even from deltacheesy.. Won't be shocked if she's a warri girl cos warri babes are rugged to d core and they ain't got no chillscheesy. Mister kwara guy if u want peace of mind just jejeli block dat babe on ur social media.she sounds off as a psycho.na dat one fit carry knife stab u for back and dig out ur kidneys cheesy.block her asap... This one na endtime girl.
This one no be woman at all, na serious wahala cheesy

Some ladies can't hide their character for long. Just try to get them upset and watch how their mouth would turn bile at the slightest provocation
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2018
tosyne2much:
This one no be woman at all, na serious wahala cheesy

Some ladies can't hide their character for long. Just try to get them upset and watch how their mouth would turn bile at the slightest provocation

bro its advisable when one comes across such a lady he should pack his bag and run cheesy.get such a babe as ur gf u wont live long to tell d tale grin.
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2018
lefulefu:

bro its advisable when one comes across such a lady he should pack his bag and run cheesy.get such a babe as ur gf u wont live long to tell d tale grin.
You no lie at all baba

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Gettreadyy(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2018
psycho girls everywhere
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2018
Wetin be this na? I been they expect big thing. na wa oh
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2018
iphanyi10:
this guy shouldnt feign ignorant abeg...

he is matured, so he definitely knew what the babe was up to.
she simply wanted to be his friend, with the hope that it would lead to something intimate..her latter chat just shows she has issues with being ignored and rejected.

i can bet my breakfast that if the girl was very attractive, he wont hesitate to flow with the conversation.

and he wont come online to write a three page article over a trivial issue...mtchewwww!!!!

u call it trivial but if it was the other way round and they are both colleagues, he would get fired.
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Divay22:

When they are caught red-handed, they play sweet sad
grin You know Jason don't pretend... Whether you caught me black-handed or lemon-handed, You're very special. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by aykevictor789(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2018
There are a thousand and one things wrong with this story.
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Jennyherb: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2018
This is a sweetner applied externally on the clitoris n inside the viginal walls before sex . It's highly effective for making u very wet all through intimatcy and Hot. Made for honey n blended mixed together. To be used 20min or 30 min before sex. 5k call now 09080514937

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Swagzlord01(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2018
i cant believe I wasted few minutes of my life reading this nonsense... dude the bae wants ur attention.
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Canme4u(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2018
jared007:
u for tell her u no be pastor Nah and why would she be asking you to perform miracles?

Which kind wahala be this? cheesy grin
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Jennyherb: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Make your man go crazy for u. Wen banging your man u can get anything from him 5k call 09080514937

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by alklas(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
She no get wetin she hope 4 frm d guy !!! Lol
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
If this truly disturbed you then you are truly emotionally unstable yourself. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.