Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) (39085 Views)

Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos / Group Demands Abike Dabiri's Sack Over Fraudulent Martin Luther King’s Award / Buhari Receives Martin Luther King Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Some people go carry Islam for head.. See as your master dey hug woman

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
razy75:
pls come jos make tidy ur f... up. Aboki pig
Inyamiri D talk pain you abi? grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Another scam.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by abokibuhari: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Honestly, Baba is not living up to expectation but the attitude of pigs make it difficult not to support him. angry
Omenka is alive

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
abokibuhari:

Omenka is alive
Everyone who gives Cownu zombies migraine is omenka. grin

Recieve sense. grin

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by abokibuhari: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Everyone who gives Cownu zombies migraine is omenka. grin

Recieve sense. grin
Long time omenka, how your end now??

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by adecz: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
The bokoharamists will not be
happy with their idol hugging a "non believer".. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
See as their mouth and body odour fool everywhere

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by dview001(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Does he even know who they are?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
naijadriva:

[s]When will the youths of this country stop this sentiments? Pigs are known to be dirty. of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, are Igbo's one of the top two dirtiest? Channel your energy on productive ventures/discussions.

I hardly comment on threads like this but with the crop of youths like you, I pity what this country will be. Sometimes, I read comments on this forum and shake my head. Some even turn unrelated topics to ethnoreligious e-wars[/s].
Trash. grin

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Honestly, Baba is not living up to expectation but the attitude of pigs make it difficult not to support him. angry

After f**king a cow,the result is the comment above.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by jerryok(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
What will the nation as a whole benefit from that?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by ballerin(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
Does bubu understand the significance of human rights

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by Moukandjo: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
razy75:
console urself
Same way you still stvpidly console yourself that GEJ is the Mandela of Nigeria, right?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by wakeupafricanyo: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
IT DANKWAMBO time

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
Even if him receive Obama family

his brain still remains the same

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by Moukandjo: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
CSTR2:

So when hunger and poverty finish you in real life, your only satisfaction is getting one over online enemies who may even be better off than you . ?

Your mumuness is in high definition. grin
Ode! Civil servants in various states who Buhari helped bail out with their salaries don't have short memory like you unintelligent IPIGs! The poverty & hunger Jonathan & PDP deliberately tried to inflict them with by wickedly owing them months & months of salaries is still fresh in their memories!
The families of the immigration job seekers who brutally died due to the scam by Jonathan & were denied their promised compensation don't also have short memories!
These guys know who inflicted them with real pain & hunger!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Something that did not happen in the era of the most corrupt president in the world before our current messiah. I don't need to mention names. Eni ba je fuku lara ma fun. So if you quote me negatively then you are a bastard. lipsrsealed

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by IME1: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
Awww
Great family
MLK jr was a gentleman to the core

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by gtown: 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ngokafor:

You like talking f**king. You be prost.? Anyway, my friend told me most of you 'ugandan' are. I read some time ago here that one of you collapsed and died after marathon Bleep with her lover man, leaving behind 4 grown up ''kid'' to take over from where she left the business.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
gtown:

My useless mother liikes f**king. She is a whoreee Anyway, my friend told me my mum and every female member in my family are. I read some time ago here that she collapsed and died after marathon Bleep with her lover man, leaving behind 4 grown up ''kid'' to take over from where she left the business.
Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Do u even know the personal lifestyle of Martin Luther king? That he was a womaniser? That is where Buhari stood tall against him.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

MLK will be weeping in his grave right now.

It is such an insult to his memory and a demystification of his legacy for an offspring of his to stand next to a dûllard who is also a chief jihadist.
Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by Man2utd(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
The lady was expecting a peck in the first pics, but bubu failed her.
Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by David160(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Baba has never been hugged b4
Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by gtown: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=Ngokafor post=66182840][/quote] A prost. trying to play smart. Still reflect who you are.
Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Moukandjo:

Ode! Civil servants in various states who Buhari helped bail out with their salaries don't have short memory like you unintelligent IPIGs! The poverty & hunger Jonathan & PDP deliberately tried to inflict them with by wickedly owing them months & months of salaries is still fresh in their memories!
The families of the immigration job seekers who brutally died due to the scam by Jonathan & were denied their promised compensation don't also have short memories!
These guys know who inflicted them with real pain & hunger!
TRASH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Stupid Nigg
Seeking validation from foreigners.

Remember his first port of call was America when he won the election.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by Moukandjo: 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
sexyanyabubakar:
TRASH
Mumu like you sef dey follow people dey use meme? Mor0n!
Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ngokafor:

cheesy

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
gtown:

You like talking f**king. You be prost.? Anyway, my friend told me most of you 'ugandan' are. I read some time ago here that one of you collapsed and died after marathon Bleep with her lover man, leaving behind 4 grown up ''kid'' to take over from where she left the business.
grin grin

Re: President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) by natedat: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics / PDP Campaign Rally At Warawa, Kano - Photos / Fuel Subsidy Protests Of 2014: David Hundeyin Reflections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.