Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Found Out She Is Double Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found Out She Is Double Dating (1459 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found Out She Is Double Dating by InfernoNig: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
I have been with this girl for couple of months now, i saw her in everything i do. Was there when she had issues with her guy, they broke up, bam, I took his spot. Things was going fine until I saw some signs (she doesn't call, even lied to me obviously several times), post pics of her ex on her WhatsApp updates, lied about her whereabout (was at her house she wasn't home, called her on phone said she was at home, even when I checked every rooms in the house just to sure and she was so damn serious, asked her brother who told me she left home since morning, called her again, still same responds). So I was very careful and had to use my head as it was so clear she was cheating, and the relationship became totally one side (I call, text, chat her up, sends her money, etc. She only call when she needs money). When I state the obvious she always say I am nagging, that I don't trust her. So I quit talking and decided to treat her the way she treated me. Until I saw a pics of her and her ex together with the quote "the face you make when you are looking at your future wife". Then I knew I have been a victim of a double date again. I was so pissed but had to keep my cool as it wasn't my first time. After a day I asked her about it, and she said her ex is her heartbeat, that the devil she knows is better than the angel she don't know. I have never cheated in any of my relationship, except on back in the days (just sex), which was a bitter lesson. Deep down in me, i truly love her, moving on has always been my motto, won't say I don't feel hurt, I do really feel bad as majority of my relationship ended with me been cheated on. One thing i don't understand is why would she decide to suffer me to believe she was dating me. How does she even sleep at night with such wickedness?. Although I wish her well.

Love is abundant, and when one love ends, we grieve for awhile and then find ourselves opening once again. That doesn't mean that we cease loving what we had before. I still love every single woman I have ever loved, and some - still - passionately. Does this mean I want to be with them again? Absolutely NOT. They are all ex for very good reasons. Our relationships are over, done, complete. Yet I still love and care about these human beings, however unsuited they proved to be as partners for me. Still i don't think I can trust or love any lady in my life again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by McBrooklyn(m): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
So I was very careful and had to use my head as it was so clear she was cheating, and the relationship became totally one side (I call, text, chat her up, sends her money, etc. She only call when she needs money). When I state the obvious she always say I am nagging, that I don't trust her. So I quit talking and decided to treat her the way she treated me. Until I saw a pics of her and her ex together with the quote "the face you make when you are looking at your future wife". Then I knew I have been a victim of a double date again.

TBH, I think it's high time Niggas start understanding the difference between when a lady wanna fûck with you and when a lady is using you... Me after reading the highlighted part like WTF??!!... Nigga, is you for real?? angry

1 Like

Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by kelish(f): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
eya i feel you plight, just move on and pray for a more better person.,
Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by Dandanlowo: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
In olamide''s voice....u can be inlove, but falling inlove is a barrier..
Read btw de line u wil find ur weak point

Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by InfernoNig: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2018
I ain't no fool. I stopped sending her money from the moment i got the sigb

McBrooklyn:

TBH, I think it's high time Niggas start understanding the difference between when a lady wanna fûck with you and when a lady is using you... Me after reading the highlighted part like WTF??!!... Nigga, is you for real?? angry

Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by InfernoNig: 12:08am On Mar 27, 2018
I have ooo. Its normal with me

kelish:
eya i feel you plight, just, move on and pray for a m,ore better person.,
Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by InfernoNig: 12:09am On Mar 27, 2018
I know my weak point. And I have decided to be more selfish now.

Dandanlowo:
In olamide''s voice....u can be inlove, but falling inlove is a barrier..
Read btw de line u wil find ur weak point
Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by Moblord(m): 12:24am On Mar 27, 2018
Sorry bro just move on.. this kind of betrayal can affect your next relationship
Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by McBrooklyn(m): 12:46am On Mar 27, 2018
InfernoNig:
I ain't no fool. I stopped sending her money from the moment i got the sigb

Damn.. And why on earth will you be sending her money in the first place?? You should have let her know that you be her boyfriend not her father or her fûcking sponsor... angry

Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by obonujoker(m): 12:52am On Mar 27, 2018
You are just a pucci.... quit posting such stories on Nairaland....
Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 27, 2018
She used u as the rebound guy..sorry about thatcheesy. Also quit using money to make a woman get ur attention.it reeks of low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Moblord:
Sorry bro just move on.. this kind of betrayal can affect your next relationship
most girls wen they have issues with their ex they become vulnerable and any guy ready to take up the ex's place can easily take up the place but he becomes a rebound guy.mistake op made is dat u don't date a girl dat just broke up with her ex.sooner or later she would go back to the ex and d new guy would get dumped.

1 Like

Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by lenghtinny(m): 1:56am On Mar 27, 2018
The average Nigerian girl always like to keep their options open. That's why they can easily keep a whole football first team on their list with different positions ( boo, Bae, boo-boo, mugu, darling and so on) without batting an eye lid.

Trust a girl at your own peril in this age of Facebook, Instagram and badoo. Social media has made it so easy to play away games far away from home where they are not known (they call it coded runs). At least this one didn't hide it from you.

Besides you jumping into the boyfie because of some issues with her ex put you at a disadvantaged position i.e The position was temporary from the onset.

Stop looking for love. It's elusive just like happiness. When it's time, it will come knocking on your door angry
Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by Olalan(m): 5:03am On Mar 27, 2018
Now that you know kiss the relationship goodbye
Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by highpriestess: 5:05am On Mar 27, 2018
awww smiley
Re: Found Out She Is Double Dating by Kaymercury(m): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2018
op you don't need to confront her with the facts since you are aware that she has turned you into an option threat her like an option as well some ladies are only useful for sexual pleasure turn her into your sex object pretend like all Is well its a win win situation

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why I Stopped Having Sex- Confession / How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added ) / Girls Use My Pics To Masturbate.?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.