Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You (51360 Views)

Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by 8stargeneral: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Telln her dat ur papa nah bill gate later she found out dat ur papa nah lie Muhammad,d girl go just give up on u grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by harrwix(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Correct apart from the past and body count issue

Both partners must be ready to divulge details of their past relationships, if they can't stand their past then there is no place for them in the future

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Tlyon(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
iamdannyfc:
holy ghost fire!!!!
LOLZ
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Naruto87(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Especially 1 and 2, some partners will use it to insult you when there is misunderstanding, some things are better left as secret
lol...naso them plenty

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by MissJoy29(f): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Alex80s:
I totally disagree with you on no 1.
Disclosure is paramount in relationships. But it has to be gradually. Anyone who can't cope with his partner's relationship history is obviously not mature for any relationship.
Honest disclosure brings about trust.
Thank you for this. I normally don't care about my partner's past. And I can handle anything that comes from it. Except that past is encroaching into the present.

Again, if the person is worth it, there's nothing I can't talk about my past. But I have discovered that a lot of men are hypocrites when it comes to this area. I will stop here for now.
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by ChiefSweetus: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
pyyxxaro:
OP nice write up

No 8 ; Telling your partner you wanna vote for buhari in the next election , can destroy a relationship embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by wolverine1987: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Iyajelili:
Na the body count thing i never still understand....so i should tell you i have 30body count so that my village people can complete mission on my head using my mouth abi? Enu oni kobami
pls what is body count I don't really get that point
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by OwoLee(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Stycon:

Same goes for the guys too. If a woman is meant to treat her body as sacred, same spot light should be on men as well. There shouldn't be prejudice when it comes to this!

It just sucks to hear all these disjointed view of "what is suppose to be."

I knew you still coming to that, a man is the one that goes on the chase right, be it a good or bad man, a women of virtue with shame in her will learn to reject advances that lead to sex. Man wouldn't force himself on woman. Rare occasions, you see a woman wooing a man, and that must be for a purpose.
Look at the society of today, women wear cheap and loose clothing all in the name of fashion, what is it they are encouraging? when the man is not impotent...Moreover, not all things has explanations, that's the little I can use to back up my point for you. experience is the best lesson in life but pray you don't have a bad experience in life as a result of the subject matter...thanks!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Iyajelili(f): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
wolverine1987:

pls what is body count I don't really get that point
Total number of ladies or men one has had sxxx with

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by wolverine1987: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Iyajelili:
Total number of ladies or men one has had sxxx with
oh! thanks for the education. I've learnt something today

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Osorex5: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by usibengate(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Good one
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by mmachi96(f): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
If you can't tell your partner, then you guys are not partners at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by anthonyuncle(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
sunnyphem:
8. Don't let her know about ur acct balance.

u are on point.
that's da most important one

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Stycon(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
OwoLee:

I knew you still coming to that, a man is the one that goes on the chase right, be it a good or bad man, a women of virtue with shame in her will learn to reject advances that lead to sex. Man wouldn't force himself on woman. Rare occasions, you see a woman wooing a man, and that must be for a purpose.
Look at the society of today, women wear cheap and loose clothing all in the name of fashion, what is it they are encouraging? when the man is not impotent...Moreover, not all things has explanations, that's the little I can use to back up my point for you. experience is the best lesson in life but pray you don't have a bad experience in life as a result of the subject matter...thanks!

Well if that's your view of the subject, good for you.

All I'm saying is that it's not okay to Wao! at guys with high body count and Oops! at ladies with same.

For the record, I prefer cases of zero body count on both end. But then I understand where you are talking from.

Thank you too cool
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
My fiancè wants to hear it all....from start to end...every nitty gritty detail.
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Khallyella(f): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hehe, stalking his ex made me know they were still very much together and she was carrying his baby .� wink cheesy
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by BabyApple(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Khallyella:
Hehe, stalking his ex made me know they were still very much together and she was carrying his baby .� wink cheesy
talk to me nah
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Martin0(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Khallyella:

shocked where have you been
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by nikkypearl(f): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
pyyxxaro:
OP nice write up

No 8 ; Telling your partner you wanna vote for buhari in the next election , can destroy a relationship embarassed
grin grin weyrey
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Rozaytee: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Outfinity:
Telling them you have HIV or an STD......
haaa..see devil oo..shocked
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Rozaytee: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
kingchris30:
please I don't understand the body count, am i the only one
how many people you have fvcked...in life
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by thanki410(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
ALL THIS MUMU BOYS , ONCE THEY SEE BRESS , all their behaviors will hibernate
grin
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Outfinity(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Rozaytee:
haaa..see devil oo..shocked

Babe... Yes naa. If you didn't contract it from him/her, you rather treat yourself first and suggest you go for a test later while abstaining. No one really wants to hear that from the other. Or are you willing
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Sierusvirus(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Elparaiso:
Why would you want to withhold these vital bits of information?

1. I would like to know the sexual history of whomever I'm with. This will help me know if she's a plate or a gf material.

2. Same as above. If you tell me 15 and 36 guys tell me different, yawa go dey o.

3. It's not my problem if he has a crush on you. You can tell me so I can tease him at office parties.

4. You have a crush? WOW! That's nice, please pack your things edakun. It's not insecurity, I just don't want to share in your fantasy.

5. My parents? Please tell me now o so we can end this amicably. I don't want to propose to a future migraine parasite.

6. You snooped? Awwn, so cute. Tell me please, so I can help you call movers. GTFO!

7. You obviously are insecure and have very little to do. I can't be with a lazy human. Refer to No 6.
No 1 is a must.
I must know the sexually history.
Many ladies will never agree to that because of their sex life, after they will be saying men are promiscuous.
Let's open our sexual history and the truth will be heard.
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by CAPSLOCKED: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
My fianceè wants to hear it all....from start to end...every nitty gritty detail.

I AM YOUR FIANCEE.
angry
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Khallyella(f): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
BabyApple:
talk to me nah

Sorry hun, been having issues and trying to sort out some things
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I AM YOUR FIANCEE.
angry

I know. cheesy
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by michelKalib(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
ha ha ha grin grin grin
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by BabyApple(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Khallyella:

Sorry hun, been having issues and trying to sort out some things
did you block me on WA?
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by chattosin: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
True! jst to avoid unnecessary talk.
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by amakadihot87(f): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
Elparaiso:

You're trying to tell me there aren't people with n count 100?
Of course there are.

jeez.........some people are trying o.....

So the person has been changing sex partners like clothes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / How Masturbation Almost Ruined My Life / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.