Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) (22589 Views)

Chinedu Obidigwe Shares Meat Among Constituents In Anambra / Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos / Julius Pondi, Wife & Kids Wear Tompolo's 46th Birthday Customized T-Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by horlakunle25(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
But dis garri no fit pass 2 derica ooo!! But what if breeze come blow d man enter water wit d garri nko??ehn! Dey will nw say d gods are angry abi??
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Assassin101:
from the name alone, you ought to know what looters and corrupt officials' fates will be
That would be great
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Naviystiles(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
#lol.. Lemme wait for the next time bet he will share groundnut and sugar too.. And pure water. Radarada grin youth empowerment they will not do..
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Assassin101: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
sure
kingkakaone:

That would be great
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Maroghene:

Tell the world it happened in Obotobo 1, his home town and he should keep quiet when that corp member was doing shit on that day, we've grown and we've become wiser. Some things are better left unsaid. Am pained cos we nairalanders accuse journalist of laziness but we are lazier. We can't sit to think objectively .

What offence did the Corp member commit ?

1. As a candidate for election was Pondi supposed to be near the polling booth with thugs after election ?

2. Was he supposed to have any contact with the collated results ?

3. Assuming the Corp member was wrong, was he supposed to slap him ? Is that allowed in the electoral act ?

4. After he slapped him, and to show he was guilty of assault, did he not go back and apologize and beg him with money ? He boasted that he spent 7 million and would never lose election.

True or false ?

I was a witness so you can't tell me shit. I saw with my eyes.

You're a typical Nigerian - supporting evil. No wonder your country is a shithole. And I guess you're Ijaw as well, tribalism runs in your dna. You're always claiming to be wiser yet your​ wisdom never manifests in development.

Enjoy your garri - it's your constituents share of the national cake.

Rubbish.
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Maroghene(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

What offence did the Corp member commit ?

1. As a candidate for election was Pondi supposed to be near the polling booth with thugs after election ?

2. Was he supposed to have any contact with the collated results ?

3. Assuming the Corp member was wrong, was he supposed to slap him ? Is that allowed in the electoral act ?

4. After he slapped him, and to show he was guilty of assault, did he not go back and apologize and beg him with money ? He boasted that he spent 7 million and would never lose election.

True or false ?

I was a witness so you can't tell me shit. I saw with my eyes.

You're a typical Nigerian - supporting evil. No wonder your country is a shithole. And I guess you're Ijaw as well, tribalism runs in your dna. You're always claiming to be wiser yet your​ wisdom never manifests in development.

Enjoy your garri - it's your constituents share of the national cake.

Rubbish.

Thanks and I haven't got a word for u Sir
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Ijaya123: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
No surprises here a s Nigeria under Buhari currently has the highest number of people living in extreme poverty on earth .

Talking from personal experience?
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by mikolo80: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
wondered how long it would take us to go from rice and amala to garri
na tuwo remain for north
zoba88:
Hon. Julius Pondi, member representing Burutu Federal Constituency in Delta state was pictured  sharing sachet garri  to some of his constituents while in a boat cruise.

According to report,the content of the sachet is not more than half basket of garri which goes for N200 market price. It would therefore not be out of place to say that the Honourable member is giving out 200 naira each  to few of his constituents.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/garri-representation-mhr-julius-pondi.html?m=1
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Chai i don laugh.

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
maasoap:

As much as the story sounded disgusting, I took offence with that bolded part. Even in developed countries like USA, people still collect free food. The issue here is that the man in question should have done better than that.
Nigeria own is too much,how do you think stomach infrastructure got into power if not for free rice and 1k.
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by enoto: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2018
For me the man, in question is not safe talk less of others in the boats think giving them life jacket, is more important than garri. We need to think twice in most of our dealing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives South African President's Special Envoy [Photo] / Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) / Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.