Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) (22588 Views)

Chinedu Obidigwe Shares Meat Among Constituents In Anambra / Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos / Julius Pondi, Wife & Kids Wear Tompolo's 46th Birthday Customized T-Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by uba1991: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
look at what dia leaders are treating dem, instead of holding their leaders responsible they ll come here and blame buhari. useless pigs
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Na to just drag am from that boat wey him dey, enter water. Hediot man.

My country people sef no dey try, mschew!

1 Like

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Assassin101: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
vote me into power by 2019, and I will turn Nigeria into the Eldorado of your dreams
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by x3reme07(f): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Remimadrid:
And when the next election comes, they will remember the garri he gave them and return him to the house.
Nigeria which way.
lol
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Ace16(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
GerryMandering:
He did a good thing oo

Add up the amount it will be a huge amount

Are u serious? Is this what he should be doing? He should be canvassing for better lives for his pple and not sharing garri worth #200 that will not amount to #200000.
Renting that boat he is standing on to me will cost more than what he is sharing. Let's stop encouraging this dishonorable members.
U will not pray to be in that canoe receiving the garri. ��

1 Like

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Is his constituency inside river...

1 Like

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by purplejuli: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
is not about the N200 garri but the packaging !! hehehe
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Dino4458: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
And some Igbos will come and say northerners are dying for hunger.
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
well I don't blame the pple for collecting because they know that the politicians already know who will win, the vote of the masses does not count, so the pple collecting are just fortunate to have their Christmas early, and remember this pple in dis picture does not look lke pple who know wat a PVC is talk less of having one to even think of using it NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Are they living in the sea?
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ace16:
And the boat he rented to share this garri will eventually cost more than the sum of the garri he is sharing.
Someone below me is saying he tried because he thinks the sum of the garri shared is worth anything to him..Shame!!
y him no join them for their boat
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
this happens almost in all African states. there is abject poverty in the land so chronic that the people had to risk their life in a boat just to receive #200 worth of garri while the so called leader is earning above 200m monthly.

Poverty is indeed a chronic disease!

1 Like

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by aku626(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Smh. Starving the citizens of education is the biggest weapon of the rulers.

1 Like

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
He's mad!!!
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Danialuone: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Good one sir....at all at all na in bad pass.....This can save life ....who knows.I always appreciate a little thing in my life
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
No surprises here a s Nigeria under Buhari currently has the highest number of people living in extreme poverty on earth .
But this has been how Nigerians like collecting free things from politicians even before Buhari came in.

Then it was bag of salt and some funny things being shared.

To me the issue here is ignorance or should I add greed?
If only people would reject their gifts and sample their PVCs whenever they come with things like this, they would have been afraid.

1 Like

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nothing surprising there.

This same Julius Pondi slapped a Youth Corp member working for INEC on election day after he refused to allow him access to the electoral collation sheet. It happened in Obotobo, Burutu LGA in 2015.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Assassin101:
vote me into power by 2019, and I will turn Nigeria into the Eldorado of your dreams
Lolz
U want us to vote an ASSASSIN to power?
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by kushme: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
As long as they keep shouting and defending thieves all in the name of "he /she is our brother/sister and son/daughter , then hunger will continue to be their fate."

You expect a government filled up with poor minded people called leaders without transparency and accountability to give you a good life?... Your guess is as good as mine..

using hunger as a weapon is an efficient strategy they'll continue to apply.

People wey dey hungry no get choice..

They need to keep you hungry and hopeless to get your vote.
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Assassin101: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
from the name alone, you ought to know what looters and corrupt officials' fates will be
kingkakaone:

Lolz
U want us to vote an ASSASSIN to power?
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by saintol(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
2019 is fast approaching the politicians will soon be campaigning, I am already planning to distribute "CATAPULTS" to people. Whenever they come with their political lies we would just use catapult to rain stones on them. By the time we do that to some of them, they will know that we only want leaders with vision to improve the living condition of the masses, not to be distributing Garri or giving youths cutlasses and other rubbish and calling it "youth Empowerment". The only vision they have is for their pockets only..." POCKET ENLARGEMENT"

1 Like

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nothing is wrong with this gesture. I will appreciate such even though I'm well off
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
No surprises here a s Nigeria under Buhari currently has the highest number of people living in extreme poverty on earth .

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by delpee(f): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
People should be smart enough to understand that the acceptance of gifts from their leaders should not be cloud their views at election time. After all it's a case of "owo Abu la fi se Abu lalejo." (It's your money that's being spent on you.)
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
this is the most sacrilegious , lunatic ,idiotic ,stupid,foolish,demented ,sick , lugubrious, lackadaisical , psychopathic , mumulish , terrible , annoying , criminal and illegal act ..

you want a fine meaning of disgrace look at THOSE PEOPLE
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by platido(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
selling of right...for just n200 God pass thenlm
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by davibid: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Too much poverty in the land

Smh
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
id rather give out my account number
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
owu na bastard,that's how they will sell another 4years of their future for 200naira garri, Nigerians too like free things, they can even collect free food from the devil just to vote him as a senator.
As much as the story sounded disgusting, I took offence with that bolded part. Even in developed countries like USA, people still collect free food. The issue here is that the man in question should have done better than that.
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Maroghene(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wish I wasn't his constituent I would have come here to spew rubbish but thank God I am and thank God I know him personally as well. Julius isn't what u portrayed in this article and for ur info it isn't his duty to give us food but to make laws that would be beneficial to us his people, this he has done with excellence. And with regards empowerment, which isn't his duty, he has done well also, within three years of been in office, he has sponsored over 300 students to take courses in different marine fields at Joe Marine Institute. I wouldn't want to talk about other petty stuffs like offsetting the fees of students and before some Ojobo persons who might be online would attack me, I am from Ward 7 Ayakoromo, the ward that dislikes Julius the most but let's all remember we've had people before Julius and none has taking their time to come explain to us their constituent how they run their activities and most of you would bear witness that Julius holds a town hall meeting regular across wards to brief us on development
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Maroghene(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:
Nothing surprising there.

This same Julius Pondi slapped a Youth Corp member working for INEC on election day after he refused to allow him access to the electoral collation sheet. It happened in Obotobo, Burutu LGA in 2015.

Quote me anywhere.

Tell the world it happened in Obotobo 1, his home town and he should keep quiet when that corp member was doing shit on that day, we've grown and we've become wiser. Some things are better left unsaid. Am pained cos we nairalanders accuse journalist of laziness but we are lazier. We can't sit to think objectively .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marauding Herdsmen Have Launched Guerrilla Warfare In Yorubaland — Agbekoya / James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly / Governor Dickson Welcomes Olusegun Obasanjo To Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.