Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos (8887 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
So My pregnant girl friend told me, "baby I always want to vormit everytime I taste foods, please get me only fruits" so I put big boy aside and hit the fruits stands to get her quality friuits worth over N20k.

I love my baby and I will always be close to her now she needed me most, these I promise.

Below are fruits I bought for her to keep shape.

I will be a daddy soon and I'm happy grin

Make she dey chop better things, Na My Money.

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by izzou(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
Its too late to fail. Amen

2 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Godwinfury(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nice one, but those cucumbers thou, hope she wouldn't use it to replace you...

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by tee59(f): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nonsense,baby mama loading. Must you put everything about your life here? Low self esteem dey worry you.No life outside social media. As if he is going to be with her for d next 3yrs.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Homeboiy: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
You do well Bros
I know say many nairaland girls go de wish to carry belle for man like you.

3 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Homeboiy: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
You do well Bros

4 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
tee59:
Nonsense,baby mama loading. Must you put everything about your life here? Low self esteem dey worry you.No life outside social media. As if he is going to be with her for d next 3yrs.

Your papa

21 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by highpriestess: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
hahahaha.
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by bjayx: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
This op no get sense o...walahi

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by highpriestess: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
You do well Bros

lol.
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Outfinity(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Baba....I know say you try but for where you buy those fruits for over 20k You buy fruit of the womb join? Abi na Garden of Eden you go pluck them??

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by ufuosman(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Show man

2 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Too many things go achieve this beautiful year
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
WHY NOT TAKE HER DOWN THE ISLE?

5 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
WHY NOT TAKE HER DOWN THE ISLE?
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Papanwamaikpe: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
tee59:
Why are you jealous? Has any guy spent up to that amount on you before

11 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Abi o
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by FarahAideed: 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
2 seedless grape packs = 2000

4 packs of apples = 2000

2 pineapples = 1000

1 big water melon= 500

Cucumbers = 500

Total = 6000 Naira

Where did you get 20 thousand naira figure from

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by 9cent(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nice one Airforce
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Oshe baddest grin
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by bammy777(m): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
make u con confirm say the pikin no b yur own, how e go be?
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by nikkypearl(f): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Outfinity:
Baba....I know say you try but for where you buy those fruits for over 20k You buy fruit of the womb join? Abi na Garden of Eden you go pluck them??
lol @fruit of the womb grin

13 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Castleberry: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
I thought you only seek attention for a living. Now you've added lying to your CV? grin Those fruits aren't even worth 10k

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Outfinity:
Hahahahaha grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by thanki410(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
2 seedless grape packs = 2000

4 packs of apples = 2000

2 pineapples = 1000

1 big water melon= 500

Cucumbers = 500

Total = 6000 Naira

BABA tfare to north now to get quality fruits can be high grin

47 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by apholaryn: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:
So My pregnant girl friend told me, "baby I always want to vormit everytime I taste foods, please get me only fruits" so I put big boy aside and hit the fruits stands to get her quality friuits worth over N20k.

I love my baby and I will always be close to her now she needed me most, these I promise.

Below are fruits I bought for her to keep shape.

I will be a daddy soon and I'm happy grin

Make she dey chop better things, Na My Money.

Lalasticlala
hahaha,house boy hafa?

2 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by apholaryn: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Let oga catch u with d fruits dem send u.

3 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by giftedheart1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
i think i saw this shirt here last year. Why is he reposting it?

4 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by ogtavia(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
not that I don't find this silly..i really do...do you also intend to start a family with your memory card business.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Lalas247(f): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
3 cucumber shocked
let me just lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
giftedheart1:
i think i saw this shirt here last year. Why is he reposting it?

Shut up

You saw your ancestors

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Endtime?.. / OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} / The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.