Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,906 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos (8922 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by drnoel: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:
So My pregnant girl friend told me, "baby I always want to vormit everytime I taste foods, please get me only fruits" so I put big boy aside and hit the fruits stands to get her quality friuits worth over N20k.

I love my baby and I will always be close to her now she needed me most, these I promise.

Below are fruits I bought for her to keep shape.

I will be a daddy soon and I'm happy grin

Make she dey chop better things, Na My Money.

Lalasticlala
Which one is quality fruits? Those things they grow with fertilizer? No quality there sir

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by ThatKING(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
drnoel:

Which one is quality fruits? Those things they grow with fertilizer? No quality there sir
Lol
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by roarik(f): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
baby daddy responsibility grin you try.
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by migeoart(f): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Outfinity:
Baba....I know say you try but for where you buy those fruits for over 20k You buy fruit of the womb join? Abi na Garden of Eden you go pluck them??
HAHHAHHAHAHHA fruit if the womb got me !!! Kai you made my day jare

2 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Smiles

1 Like

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
2 seedless grape packs = 2000

4 packs of apples = 2000

2 pineapples = 1000

1 big water melon= 500

Cucumbers = 500

Total = 6000 Naira

Where did you get 20 thousand naira figure from

Leave am, He think say na everybody mumu like him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:
So My pregnant girl friend told me, "baby I always want to vormit everytime I taste foods, please get me only fruits" so I put big boy aside and hit the fruits stands to get her quality friuits worth over N20k.

I love my baby and I will always be close to her now she needed me most, these I promise.

Below are fruits I bought for her to keep shape.

I will be a daddy soon and I'm happy grin

Make she dey chop better things, Na My Money.

Lalasticlala

Judging by your mangled look, I think you need the food more than your baby mama.
Wish her safe delivery..... and remember to do a DNA test when the baby arrives.

5 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
More to come
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
That's Lovely But Must You Tell The Whole World About It.

WHO CARES........

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by marvin906(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
what do you mean the fruit are worth thousands wetin dey worry you self.. learn how to lie next time
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:
what do you mean the fruit are worth thousands
wetin dey worry you self..
learn how to lie next time

Yes it's worth thousands of Naira
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by marvin906(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Yes it's worth thousands of Naira

I hear..
I pray your ancestors release your sense so you can think properly

1 Like

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:

I hear..
I pray your ancestors release your sense so you can think properly

And if them look your life now, e fit be sey you be broke ass...

Internet warrior
Omo get lost abeg

1 Like

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by marvin906(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

And if them look your life now, e fit be sey you be broke ass...
Internet warrior Omo get lost abeg

hahahhahahaha.. nigga I don't brag about myself... buh if where to judge you by what you post online.. your apartment and so on dude your not even up to my youngest brother and he's just 11 hahahhahahaha... nigga said the fruits are worth thousands

2 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Omo clear
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Burgerlomo: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
You do well bro., I wish her safe delivery cool

1 Like

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by emeijeh(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Outfinity:
Baba....I know say you try but for where you buy those fruits for over 20k You buy fruit of the womb join? Abi na Garden of Eden you go pluck them??

The savage of all savages

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by giftedheart1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Shut up

You saw your ancestors
actually i meant to say this "shit"... you posted same topic about u buying fruits for you pregnant madam...
weidone sir
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by fuckpro: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
...your immaturity is mind boggling,so this is your way of forming celebrity
... Your insecurity is what you constantly project
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by ImaIma1(f): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Outfinity:

Why are you like this? How could you make me laugh so hard? Fruit of the womb cheesy

7 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by nanakgh(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
keeping up with airforce one

1 Like

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Oh haters
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Outfinity(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

Why are you like this? How could you make me laugh so hard? Fruit of the womb cheesy

Ma'am... I confuse too na why I ask that question because I don cost those fruits for my head and they don't worth half of 20K.

2 Likes

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by SleekHoyeen(f): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
LOL
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by ELgordo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ovoko.....guy truly you get time.....enjoy ya life
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
True love no dey die
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by fancy4eve(f): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Our new generation children re no longer ashamed of themselves.
1, u got sum body pregnant nd
2, u re not even ashamed 2 show it out.
Must u bring everytin 2 public, I tink is high tym u grow up , stop dis ur child's Attitude nd b a man,

1 Like

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
fancy4eve:
Must u bring everytin 2 public, I tink is high tym u grow up , stop dis ur child's Attitude nd b a man,
Ok
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
For those yabbing. How hard is it to ignore his threads
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
fancy4eve:

This post just reminded me of Mama "Piss" cheesy
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Came4apost(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
fancy4eve:

Oh my God ... na person pikin dem dey use catch trips like this ... well na him cos am 20k fruit dey outrageous... na Mumu lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Might Be 19years Old But My Toto Is 2 Times Your Father’s Age”-slay Queen (vi / Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! / Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.