Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,942 members, 7,845,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos (8923 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by 02prechbills1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Hmm

one day seun and his mods are going to be the only people using this site.
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by UDUJ(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamAirforce1:
So My pregnant girl friend told me, "baby I always want to vormit everytime I taste foods, please get me only fruits" so I put big boy aside and hit the fruits stands to get her quality friuits worth over N20k.

I love my baby and I will always be close to her now she needed me most, these I promise.

Below are fruits I bought for her to keep shape.

I will be a daddy soon and I'm happy grin

Make she dey chop better things, Na My Money.

Lalasticlala

Nice one bro. Please take good care of her smiley

Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by IamAirforce1: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
I will
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by originals1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamAirforce1:
So My pregnant girl friend told me, "baby I always want to vormit everytime I taste foods, please get me only fruits" so I put big boy aside and hit the fruits stands to get her quality friuits worth over N20k.

I love my baby and I will always be close to her now she needed me most, these I promise.

Lalasticlala
so we should now fry stone?sad
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by chrisking125(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Clap for yourself na
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by CHAVINCI: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lonestar124:
Your writing skill is not commendable as your picture....pls resolute in your English writing before making erroneous mockery on one chosen lifestyle.
awon temi ni auto correct,it is ones chosen lifestyle oga
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by paix(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lalasticlala
You should have taken her to the plantation or vineyard, so that she can eat what she likes as she likes, then you go pay the owner of the farm. Na your money.
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
kiss
UDUJ:

Nice one bro. Please take good care of her smiley
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by 2day6(m): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
why u come dey post am for here now. after now if the girl dump u, u will be complaining that is village people.
Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by Kobicove(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2018
This is what any reasonable guy is expected to do...

Do you want us to clap for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / Can One Love Two People At The Same Time? / How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.