Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (67733 Views)

Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) / Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by FengChui(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2018
That nigga that engaged her will know the truth about Wizkid's allegation.

The lady with a smelling p***y!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by fiftynaira(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2018
God this chick toooooooo fine

My crush for her will still remain
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by ennysuccess(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by froxykiss(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2018
At last grin grin grin... It's my birthday show me some love my people
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Follygunners: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2018
Seun:
Wow, this is good news. Congratulations to Ms Ikeji, her fiance, and their families!

Ogbeni Sewen, how far na? Abeg help me remove this Mohammed sh!t from my profile na. undecided I don dey vexx oo angry angry angry

Btw... dat Linda babe no get sense at all, I swear! She don fvck up tey tey angry angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by tillaman(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2018
There's no concrete evidence, I will be glad if it's true though
Seun:
Wow, this is good news. Congratulations to Ms Ikeji, her fiance, and their families!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Nnemuka(f): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2018
Dear Lord,
This is my earnest prayer, Please let this be true and not a rumour. May 2018 favor your more Linda, and i pray God crowns all your efforts with success. I can't wait to hear many more good news.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by tosyne2much(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2018
The truth is that no woman is completely fulfilled without leaving a child in this world

Congrats Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Oyindidi(f): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Seun:
grin when is your own coming up? We are getting ready to rock our aso ebi

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by kingthreat(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Seun:

You nko? With the plentywomen for nairaland, you no fit try your luck?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by new2012: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Seun:

You're left! Pick one pink-hijab-wearing-cutie

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by AreaFada2: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Very funny that Linda who makes a living poke-nosing into people's private lives cannot give us even the most basic news like engagement. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by martineverest(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2018
ruggedtimi:
gold digger and is obvious the guy wants his own Mercedes SUV. grin
go dig ur own jealousy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Follygunners: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2018
AreaFada2:
Very funny that Linda who makes a living poke-nosing into people's private lives cannot give us even the most basic news like engagement. shocked shocked

Make thunder fire the lady already. Such a hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Naviystiles(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Wait make I laff small. She don see say time don dy go ba.. I tot u wanna b single for Eva.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by stubbornman(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2018
farano:
Wow Big Congratulations to her smiley .. Menh marriage don dey hungry me embarassed

wetin we dey wait for nah angry angry angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Slurity(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2018
NairalandCS:
Linda My love, So she is off the market ?

I no marry again be that, single till i die. sad
Relax bro, engaged do not also mean married and that do not mean they can not separate. don't lose hope
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by christ007(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2018
farano:
Wow Big Congratulations to her smiley .. Menh marriage don dey hungry me embarassed
i dey here
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by kenodrill: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Beauty with brain and so much money.this the kind of woman every wise man should crave to have and not some sorth of recharge card begging babes..
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Follygunners: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2018
tosyne2much:
The truth is that no woman is completely fulfilled without leaving a child in this world

Congrats Linda

@ 37yrs... na very old baby the woman go born so... Science no dey lie... Sarah and Hannah own for bible na miracle ooo. undecided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by lifestyle1(m): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2018
If true many guys go vex die especially one August visitor here.... cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Seun:

The lucky fiance gets to move in to her banana island mansion and drive her range. I hope he bears her surname too and become Mr Ikeji.

grin

Congrats altogether. Seun we await your Ms right. Nairalanders want to come and chop rice o. grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by alen4smith(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2018
farano:
make we hook up na!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by no1madman(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2018
farano:
Hmmm

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Follygunners: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2018
FengChui:
That nigga that engaged her will know the truth about Wizkid's allegation.

The lady with a smelling p***y!!!!

True talk... The guy fit pass out on top heavily concentrated pvssy stench sef.. grin

Thunder fire the B!tch, I swear!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by mrshegzz: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2018
NairalandCS:
Linda My love, So she is off the market ?

I no marry again be that, single till i die. sad

lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2018
I'm happy for her, marriage will locate us all amen.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin when is your own coming up? We are getting ready to rock our aso ebi

We may have to open a popular thread and choose a Nairaland wife for Seun by force since he is not forthcoming on time.

By the way I need to interview you. grin

I understand you went on a date with one nairalander mr apostle or whatever. Bia how does your hubby cope with his kind of stuff from you or you do it behind his back?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2018
martineverest:
go dig ur own jealousy
haha jealousy how na, Linda is way older than me.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by UDUJ(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2018
I am happy for her

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Fadiga24(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2018
Seun:

Seun right now..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost / Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.