Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (67734 Views)

Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) / Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Assassin101: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2018
farce
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Edge1(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2018
Them "single and over 35 slaying" squard right now

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by jamace(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2018
Wow! Thanks to Okafor's Theory. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Coldfeets: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Na wa o!

Marriage pressure is real... for our girls o!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by David160(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2018
37 Nawa o
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by sparkwil(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2018
farano:
Wow Big Congratulations to her smiley .. Menh marriage don dey hungry me embarassed

Really

Me too .. embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Tracypacy(f): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2018
Linda Ikeji used to have hundreds of comments on her blog posts. Then suddenly they decline massively to just a few. Does anyone know why?
Seun:
Wow, this is good news. Congratulations to Ms Ikeji, her fiance, and their families!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Mayflowa(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Seun:
Wow, this is good news. Congratulations to Ms Ikeji, her fiance, and their families!

I wish you made a move on her!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2018
farano:
Wow Big Congratulations to her smiley .. Menh marriage don dey hungry me embarassed

Am presently on bended knees. Will you marry me and take me as your husband?

Let me know when to stand-up
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by newoffer: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2018
Is it Paddy Adenuga... because many stones are being thrown
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Revolva(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2018
show her and d boyfriend..na....hahhaha omo linda is not lucky with men....every man de run from her
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by desgiezd(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2018
NairalandCS:
Linda My love, So she is off the market ?

I no marry again be that, single till i die. sad

Wetin you com dey look since na? Abi she no wait enough?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by id4sho(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2018
farano:
make i try my luck
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by farano(f): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2018
Euouae:

Am presently on bended knees. Will you marry me and take me as your husband?

Let me know when to stand-up
Pics or I don't believe it tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Electroweb(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2018
Once de be, always de be.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Sunnymatey(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2018
farano:
dont think of marriage wen u re a potential liability to ur ll be spouse
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by spencekat(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2018
doyinbaby:
At least all the go and marry crew will let her rest
Exactly
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Austeeenxx: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2018
I no know why fish dey always hungry me for every linda ikeji thread.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Collyno82(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2018
farano:
As if to say there is anything wey married people dey do, wey u no dey do

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by TourismMan(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2018
Seun:

When are we eating your wedding rice? You are a media mogul too.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 28, 2018
farano:
Pics or I don't believe it tongue

Why expose me....

Still on my knees
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Zinny25(f): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2018
Wow congratulations aunty Linda... Chai wch day I go post my engagement for Nairaland?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by darlingnuel(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Dear Poster, you need to be konked and spanked. You made no sense.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by nuelyoyo(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2018
farano:
No be only you oh. The thing dey hungry me now like kilode.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by piagetskinner(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2018
congrats to her

but I still don't understand y somebody will go back to her ex...there's a reason he or she is called ex
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Seun:
When they tell you say make you marry her and you no gree nko.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by justpeehay(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
farano:
will you pay my dowry? Not up to a million dollar
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
farano:

Gold digger no1. longtime
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by farano(f): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
justpeehay:
will you pay my dowry? Not up to a million dollar
Never
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by petuniaevents(f): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Yayy! Congrats Linda..
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by justpeehay(m): 4:26am On Mar 29, 2018
farano:
Never
baby don't be shy. Womanup if truly u to marry is hungrying you. I will love you forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost / Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.