Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance (28502 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

Then write in your language..DUMBO!

if start writing in my language,i will only end up laying a curse on you....

i have nothing nice to say to you....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

if start writing in my language,i will only end up laying a curse on you....

i have nothing nice to say to you....

The feeling is mutual... I detest and abhor you as a human being. You can't lay a curse on me because my spirit is much more powerful and stronger than any curse or voodoo you might have.
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

The feeling is mutual... I detest and abhor you as a human being. You can't lay a curse on me because my spirit is much more powerful and stronger than any curse or voodoo you might have.

not realy...you are actualy unstable....i could close you when i want....i closed alot of people....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

not realy...you are actualy unstable....i could close you when i want....i closed alot of people....

Try me at your own peril mutha fvcka. Do not say I did not WARN you!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

Try me at your own peril mutha fvcka. Do not say I did not WARN you!

kiiikikikikiki.... grin grin

am not a bad guy......just dont piss me off....

thats why i dont want to go to hell....alot of idiots like you are waiting for me their...

oooh my......
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
i closed alot of people...blacks,whites,chinese,whatever....

you dont want to mess with the darkside....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

kiiikikikikiki.... grin grin

am not a bad guy......just dont piss me off....

thats why i dont want to go to hell....alot of idiots like you are waiting for me their...

oooh my......

No, not piss you off. I'm gonna pee on your ignorant self. Afterall, that's what slaves and low lives like you're meant for...to be used for urinal!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Onenaira1: 5:28am On Mar 31, 2018
12submarine:

Stop talking nonsense.
I am a Deltan 100 percent but born and brought up in Lagos. Apart from restricted places, there are just few places I don't know in Lagos and I speak Yoruba fluently, does that make me a Yoruba or a Lagosian?
For your information, we are not interested in that una biafra poo, our concern is resource control, so keep that nonsense in alaigbo or whatever you call that rubbish. I am not really interested in making comments on una biafra topic but just to adjust your brain.
@justtoodark, kindly ignore these people who are more interested in Niger Delta oil than their erosion ravaged homes.
See this worthless illiterate talking. Who mentioned Yoruba or any southern ethnicity in my post. I informed someone of an account that has LONG been exposed as an attache by force loser...who equally exposed himself again on this thread and your illiterate ass is quoting me to display your craze stupidity.

Oh and while I'm at it, before making yourself the speaker of all ethnicities in Delta State and opening that your stench mouth, maybe find out who the Bleep you're talking to you enyi I'm ANIOMA and your ignorant ass don't speak for me or my people!!!! Likewise find out the opinion of someone before disposing your ignorance. I don't what you animals in Biafra State and I've repeatedly voiced it on this forum and outside. Take your ignorance off my mentions!!! You've been noticed

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Onenaira1: 5:38am On Mar 31, 2018
MaNyEsq:

The guy with the moniker..."justtoodark" is a disgrace to humanity. Don't join issues with him. He's mentally malnourished!

The dude is a textbook example of a complete illiterate. Since I've been on this forum, I've yet to see him display even an ounce of someone that's educated. Hell there used to be a time I thought he was mentally retarded and honestly, I still believe that. I don't join issues with him.. He's one account I rarely even address. Each time I have ever engaged him, I legitimately feel my brain cells going. Only time I address him is when he's on his usual pretence of being 'deltan' and I let whoever he's talking to know he's not but your usual attache by force behavior. IDK why you even engaging him considering based on what I just read that transpired among una, you must feel your losing braincells with that amount of stupidity directed towards you
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Onenaira1:

The dude is a textbook example of a complete illiterate. Since I've been on this forum, I've yet to see him display even an ounce of someone that's educated. Hell there used to be a time I thought he was mentally retarded and honestly, I still believe that. I don't join issues with him.. He's one account I rarely even address. Each time I have ever engaged him, I legitimately feel my brain cells going. Only time I address him is when he's on his usual pretence of being 'deltan' and I let whoever he's talking to know he's not but your usual attache by force behavior. IDK why you even engaging him considering based on what I just read that transpired among una, you must feel your losing braincells with that amount of stupidity directed towards you

You're absolutely right. I left him alone and he would not stop so, I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine and finally he stopped. I know I did not follow my own advice but sometimes you have to act crazy when dealing with a crazy person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Tinubu Campaigns For Oyebanji, APC Candidate / Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence / Labour Party Condemns hasty Decision On Fuel Subsidy, Liken Tinubu To Pharoah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.