Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance (28576 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 12:18am On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You're daft as a brush and dead from neck up!

uhhh....that was good....

i must say,you are inproving...

do you say inproving or improving...??

fvck it....fvck english....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:
i assume you are black....

Don't assume mutha fvcka!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

uhhh....that was good....

i must say,you are inproving...

do you say inproving or improving...??

fvck it....fvck english....

That's what happens when you play hookie and skip out on getting an education!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 12:23am On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

That's what happens when you play hookie and skip out on getting an education!

fvckkkk english....!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

you are already in hell you black fvck.... angry angry

fvck you....do the world a favour and kill yourself.... angry angry

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

their you are....

come,entertain me....

you dumb fvck....

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

fvckkkk english....!

You're a disgrace to mankind!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 12:33am On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

am not white....

i agree...

whites should hang themselfs and do us a favour....

i have a dream....:

i have a dream that wan day whites will build rockets and shot themselves out of the planet....
then i will invite all peoples,indians,chinese,native americans,blacks and all others are welcomed....
then we shall party for 40years....

yippie...the accuser and his crazy female are gone....

what a wonderful dream.... grin grin
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 12:47am On Mar 30, 2018
damn it....!

am bored.....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

am not white....

i agree...

i have a dream....:

i have a dream that wan day whites will build rockets and shot themselves out of the planet....
then i will invite all peoples,indians,chinese,native americans,blacks and all others are welcomed....

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

am not white....

i agree...

i have a dream....:

You dumb FOOL. It's a fvcking meme. Just because it depicts white people does not mean it's about them. You're the Bleep that needs to kill your no good self!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 2:15am On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You dumb FOOL. It's a fvcking meme. Just because it depicts white people does not mean it's about them. You're the Bleep that needs to kill your no good self!

uhhhh...buhuhu...go masturbate on a tree....no wait....i have nothing against trees...trees didnt pissss me off....

go kill yourself....!!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

uhhhh...buhuhu...go masturbate on a tree....no wait....i have nothing against trees...trees didnt pissss me off....

go kill yourself....!!

Go fvck your mama...you dumb pervert!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:
damn it....!

am bored.....

Go and jump in the lake and end your miserable life... freaking ass hole!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 2:23am On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

Go fvck your mama...you dumb pervert!

what..??..why the hell would i want to fvck my mama....?

would you fvck your mama....?

abomination....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 2:24am On Mar 30, 2018
you strange....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

what..??..why the hell would i want to fvck my mama....?

would you fvck your mama....?

abomination....

You're a product of abomination...
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 2:26am On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You're a product of abomination...

yeah...you right somehow their....i am the darkside....

anything dark is strange to you anyways...the same way anything white is strange to me....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:
you strange....

You're a fvcktard!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 2:28am On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You're a fvcktard!

why do you like using the word fvck....?
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

why do you like using the word fvck....?

Words like that are reserved for ass holes like you! That's why!!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 2:32am On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

Words like that are reserved for ass holes like you! That's why!!

hmmm....we blacks dont use that word that much...you strange... undecided
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 2:34am On Mar 30, 2018
kingsango....come and watch who you want to save.... undecided

this souls are weak....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by toofit007: 5:15am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

didnt you surrendered back then....?

you want us to beat you up again...?

or biafran war was just cease fire...?

is the war still going on....?

una need to make up una minds...we will gladly beat una up again....
it was called technical retreat to re strategize and re enforce. I can see from your comments you are below 20s, don't quote me again cos you are still naive to know where this struggle is heading to.
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

hmmm....we blacks dont use that word that much...you strange... undecided

No, your stupid ass is stranger than fiction!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

No, your stupid ass is stranger than fiction!

their you are....my favorate punching bag.... grin grin
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
okay....lets continue....

you strange....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
dangleberries.... grin grin

you strange....

am still wondering if you are black sef....

dangleberries....

what the hell are dangleberries..??
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

their you are....my favorate punching bag.... grin grin

Are you averse to using proper and correct words to express yourself? Why the heck are you exposing your ignorance like that sissy boi?
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

Are you averse to using proper and correct words to express yourself? Why the heck are you exposing your ignorance like that sissy boi?

i already told you....

i dont care about english....

grammatic,my black foot....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
come back here....

uhhhh....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

i already told you....

i dont care about english....

grammatic,my black foot....

Then write in your language..DUMBO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians Lucky To Have President Like Buhari / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.