Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) (69402 Views)

Oyinbo Teacher Impregnated By Her Student, She's Keeping The Baby Amids All Saga / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Df
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by thunderbabs: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2018
The teen na black guy... Dem dey fire, forget age
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2018
DaddyKross:

What now happened ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUPephy-FPE
Thats what happun.... she flirted with the guy right there on stage... and her pose when the guy was singing says it all

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Nackzy: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2018
So how do we judge this one now... This one weak me
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by pembisco(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Omo see community school
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
I have a little cousin who at 8 was almost raped by a lady staying with them as a help. This lady was in her 20s at the time and she was so aroused by this cute little boy.

Truly it is sick to get aroused by a child (someone of prepubescent age). This paedophiliac complex is truly not restricted to just the male gender. Some female folks are as guilty and this is not the first case I have heard in the US between female school teachers and young male students. There is absolutely nothing "romantic" about it.

[b][/b] Also, I was going through clips of American Idols auditions recently and I came across something really silly. A young man of 19 came to audition for the judges among which was 33-year old music star, Katy Perry. They asked him a few questions and even asked if he had a gf or so and along the line of the conversation he revealed to them that he had never kissed a girl before. With this, Katy Perry called him over and motioned to him to give her a peck on the cheek. That he did. But she feigned not being satisfied and told him to do it again. The 19 year old kid was uncomfortable at this but agreed reluctantly and when he moved in for a second peck on Katy's cheeks, she swiftly adjusted her head and planted a quick full kiss on his lips. Woah! The boy stumbled back in surprise and guess what... His audition didnt go too well after that kiss... Lol... Soon after he was interviewed and he confessed that he didn't like the fact he was cajoled and tricked into getting that kiss. He said he wanted his first kiss to be really special and with someone he cares about.

Why am I bringing this case of Katy Perry and the 19 year old kid up? Well it is simple... If the roles were reversed and it was a 33 year old man who tricked a 19 year old lady in that manner just to steal a kiss from her, the man would be accused of some form of sexual harassment albeit in subtle form. But now that it was a 33 year old lady (Katy) doing so on a 19 year boy, it looked "romantic" and "cute" abi?? [b][/b]

Truly this is just part of the issues with the world today. We are so stereotyped that we would probably not even believe our 7 years old son who can boldly tell us that his aunty at school is possibly playing with his penis or something. We would say Junior is kinda imagining things. Because this is part of how it all starts.

Paedophiles? Honestly, we have them both in the male and female gender. No more stereotypical cover ups biko.

Katy Perry tries to hard on that show. Is that what she was paid 25million dollars to do? I don't even like her in it, at first when Wendy mentioned that she won't be good for the show before it started I thought she was just hating. Only Lionel (Legend) and that Luke guy are the real judges.

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by seguno2: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
See school building like paradise. shocked

Is that not how all the public schools in Lagos state are after almost 20 years of Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode?
Has Amosun not turned all Ogun state public schools into paradise after almost eight years of progressive APC administration
What of Buhari in three years? Oh, I forgot that he has not even delivered on his promise of free lunch sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by olashas(f): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2018
What's with female teachers and male students in the U.S as of late? This is the 4th case i have read about on this matter.

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Naviystiles(m): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2018
Hector09:
Here in Nigeria its nt a crime for a woman to assult a boy sexualy
nothing is a crime in Nigeria.. Until police arrest you and find a case for you. You will just here offence 22 according to the case 1480 of the constitution in the lapose of 1992 with the crime ministry nd d fiorience act 1 chapter 2 blah blah blah.. Dis is a studious offence..

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by CSTR1002: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2018
There are too many sex -starved women in America.

Even with all the sexual liberty.

3 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:57am On Mar 29, 2018
Nkan n bee!

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Naviystiles(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2018
Na wa o.. Things i wonder about.. How 14 yr old don get sperm to impregnate a woman of 37 yrs.. While baba Ebira of 64 Neva give birth..

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:
A 37yrs old man has sex with a 13/14 year old girl and impregnated her... the thread is created in Crime section.

A 37yrs old woman has sex with a 13/14 year old boy and impregnated herself, you create the thread in Romance section.

Pray tell, what's romantic about statutory rape/paedophilia?

This right here is part of the problems in the world.

It's a shame
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by rezzy: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
See school building like paradise. shocked

We have schools like that in Nigeria naa
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Lumig: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:
A 37yrs old man has sex with a 13/14 year old girl and impregnated her... the thread is created in Crime section.

A 37yrs old woman has sex with a 13/14 year old boy and impregnated herself, you create the thread in Romance section.

... You are right, purely wrong and double standard

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2018
She meant no harm. The same case with our young corper here.
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Follygunners: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Double standards at best... and you'll see the foolish wailers/feminist blabbing in support of some stupid feminism BS!

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2018
olashas:
What's with female teachers and male students in the U.S as of late? This is the 4th case i have read about on this matter.

It's been happening for a very long time. There's 100s if not 1000s of similar cases. One of the most famous ones is that of Pamela Smart.

4 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 8:17am On Mar 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
I have a little cousin who at 8 was almost raped by a lady staying with them as a help. This lady was in her 20s at the time and she was so aroused by this cute little boy.

Truly it is sick to get aroused by a child (someone of prepubescent age). This paedophiliac complex is truly not restricted to just the male gender. Some female folks are as guilty and this is not the first case I have heard in the US between female school teachers and young male students. There is absolutely nothing "romantic" about it.

Also, I was going through clips of American Idols auditions recently and I came across something really silly. A young man of 19 came to audition for the judges among which was 33-year old music star, Katy Perry. They asked him a few questions and even asked if he had a gf or so and along the line of the conversation he revealed to them that he had never kissed a girl before. With this, Katy Perry called him over and motioned to him to give her a peck on the cheek. That he did. But she feigned not being satisfied and told him to do it again. The 19 year old kid was uncomfortable at this but agreed reluctantly and when he moved in for a second peck on Katy's cheeks, she swiftly adjusted her head and planted a quick full kiss on his lips. Woah! The boy stumbled back in surprise and guess what... His audition didnt go too well after that kiss... Lol... Soon after he was interviewed and he confessed that he didn't like the fact he was cajoled and tricked into getting that kiss. He said he wanted his first kiss to be really special and with someone he cares about.

Why am I bringing this case of Katy Perry and the 19 year old kid up? Well it is simple... If the roles were reversed and it was a 33 year old man who tricked a 19 year old lady in that manner just to steal a kiss from her, the man would be accused of some form of sexual harassment albeit in subtle form. But now that it was a 33 year old lady (Katy) doing so on a 19 year boy, it looked "romantic" and "cute" abi??

Truly this is just part of the issues with the world today. We are so stereotyped that we would probably not even believe our 7 years old son who can boldly tell us that his aunty at school is possibly playing with his penis or something. We would say Junior is kinda imagining things. Because this is part of how it all starts.

Paedophiles? Honestly, we have them both in the male and female gender. No more stereotypical cover ups biko.

So true!!
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:

My dear sexual abuse of boys by older women is one of the most trivialised crimes out there. It is often believed that the boy enjoyed it. That he took the opportunity gleefully. shocked shocked

I was shocked to hear how many guys were abused by one neighbour called "auntie", an in-law or some other person meant to look after them. I was just discussing casually with a group of friends. Guys ranging from about 29 to 40 years old.

While parents can be wary of leaving their daughters with a male, hardly any parent suspects that the nice lovely "auntie" will abuse a little boy.

So opportunity makes a thief.

4 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by olashas(f): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

It's been happening for a very long time. There's 100s if not 1000s of similar cases. One of the most famous ones is that of Pamela Smart.

100s. Wow!

I just read about the Pamela Smart case. Thanks.

I think i read about 4 or 5 of such cases on facebook last year alone. Crazy world we live in.

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Rhaspody(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Also, I was going through clips of American Idols auditions recently and I came across something really silly. A young man of 19 came to audition for the judges among which was 33-year old music star, Katy Perry. They asked him a few questions and even asked if he had a gf or so and along the line of the conversation he revealed to them that he had never kissed a girl before. With this, Katy Perry called him over and motioned to him to give her a peck on the cheek. That he did. But she feigned not being satisfied and told him to do it again. The 19 year old kid was uncomfortable at this but agreed reluctantly and when he moved in for a second peck on Katy's cheeks, she swiftly adjusted her head and planted a quick full kiss on his lips. Woah! The boy stumbled back in surprise and guess what... His audition didnt go too well after that kiss... Lol... Soon after he was interviewed and he confessed that he didn't like the fact he was cajoled and tricked into getting that kiss. He said he wanted his first kiss to be really special and with someone he cares about.

Why am I bringing this case of Katy Perry and the 19 year old kid up? Well it is simple... If the roles were reversed and it was a 33 year old man who tricked a 19 year old lady in that manner just to steal a kiss from her, the man would be accused of some form of sexual harassment albeit in subtle form. But now that it was a 33 year old lady (Katy) doing so on a 19 year boy, it looked "romantic" and "cute" abi??

I like your point but any 19 year old is an adult responsible for his or her actions
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2018
olashas:

100s. Wow!

I just read about the Pamela Smart case. Thanks.

I think i read about 4 or 5 of such cases on facebook last year alone. Crazy world we live in.

Indeed, it is a sick world.

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by djbussy(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Nonscence
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Hector09(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2018
Naviystiles:
nothing is a crime in Nigeria.. Until police arrest you and find a case for you. You will just here offence 22 according to the case 1480 of the constitution in the lapose of 1992 with the crime ministry nd d fiorience act 1 chapter 2 blah blah blah.. Dis is a studious offence..
lol
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The world have bigger problems than explorer placing a crime thread in the romance section.
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Follygunners:

Double standards at best... and you'll see the foolish wailers/feminist blabbing in support of some stupid feminism BS!
Are you this dumb?
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by LuckyKeys1: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Na wa ooo, she must face the law shocked
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2018
AreaFada2:

My dear sexual abuse of boys by older women is one of the most trivialised crimes out there. It is often believed that the boy enjoyed it. That he took the opportunity gleefully. shocked shocked

I was shocked to hear how many guys were abused by one neighbour called "auntie", an in-law or some other person meant to look after them. I was just discussing casually with a group of friends. Guys ranging from about 29 to 40 years old.

While parents can be wary of leaving their daughters with a male, hardly any parent suspects that the nice lovely "auntie" will abuse a little boy.

So opportunity makes a thief.
word!

you took the words outta my mind
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2018
but what's romantic about this story?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.