Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Want To Break Up With My Boyfriend Because He Always Asks Me For Sex-by Jane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With My Boyfriend Because He Always Asks Me For Sex-by Jane (988 Views)

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Break Up With My Boyfriend Because He Always Asks Me For Sex-by Jane by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2018
My people, I am only just 17 oh.
My Boyfriend is a sex maniac. I don't know what he sees in my body.

He always asks me for sex, so I am about to break up with him for good.

He has been begging me not to leave him but I have made up my mind to quit the toxic relationship.

Is that a good decision?

http://punchng.com/family-corner-22/
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Boyfriend Because He Always Asks Me For Sex-by Jane by Ikemefuna44: 7:09am On Mar 29, 2018
Allow him to bang that body. It is his entitlement.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Boyfriend Because He Always Asks Me For Sex-by Jane by Shedrack777: 7:13am On Mar 29, 2018
the only problem is i don't agree with your source heading
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Boyfriend Because He Always Asks Me For Sex-by Jane by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Allow him to bang that body. It is his entitlement.
No,you have an apology to make to her.lol
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Boyfriend Because He Always Asks Me For Sex-by Jane by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2018
Shedrack777:
the only problem is i don't agree with your source heading
You can click on it and peruse its content for your educational digestion. The link is original.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Boyfriend Because He Always Asks Me For Sex-by Jane by QwiinGee(f): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2018
predmine20:
My people, I am only just 17 oh.
My Boyfriend is a sex maniac. I don't know what he sees in my body.

He always asks me for sex, so I am about to break up with him for good.

He has been begging me not to leave him but I have made up my mind to quit the toxic relationship.

Is that a good decision?

http://punchng.com/family-corner-22/

please Quit it...jxt 17!!
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Boyfriend Because He Always Asks Me For Sex-by Jane by seunpas: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2018
At 17 why rendering your body useless for a future husband?
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Boyfriend Because He Always Asks Me For Sex-by Jane by ubunja(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2018
if he's giving you money he deserves that sex. if he's not giving you a cent you dont have to agree.
if you have a low sex drive do break up with him but dont make him the bad guy, you're just not sexually compatible.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Boyfriend Because He Always Asks Me For Sex-by Jane by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2018
nice decision.... he is on a mission not to leave any stone unturned... his target is to destroy every elastic components

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Togo Sex Workers / My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me, But I Don't Want Her / I'm In A Serious Dilemma For My Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.