Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,089 members, 7,845,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead (31593 Views)

See What Really Killed Sani Abacha & President Umaru Yar'adua / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! / Yar'Adua Is Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by COOLDK(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2010
Ina lilahi wa ina ilaien rajiun. May his soul rest in perfect peace.(amen).
Baba! Say me well 2 Dagrin, tell him i dey mis him
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Beline(f): 9:58am On May 06, 2010
yar'adua is dead , the drama ends here.   END OF DISCUSSION
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by knotty(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2010
Turai:

WHATS GONNA BE IS GONNA BE

WHAT GOES UP MIST COME DOWN

WHAT`S GONNA BE IS GONNA BE

THERE`S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by SmashingM(f): 10:03am On May 06, 2010
knotty:

Turai:

Tell her for me.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by caadediran(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2010
Following the breaking news of the death of the President Unaru Yar'adua, Many of the minsiters and other nigerians has made a lot of comments. One question is this: Is it truly a great loss for the Nigerians as it has been uttered.

The one that make a bit sense to me is that by Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, in his tribute, wrote, “What passes for the Nigerian nation is nothing more than a tragic arena, and Yar‘Adua is only the latest tragic figure. The vampires, including those within his own family, turned him into a mere inert resource for their diabolical schemes.

“They have a reckoning with their conscience, assuming they know what the word means. One can only hope that, while mouthing sanctimonious platitudes such as ‘Power belongs to God,’ they have now learnt that the politics of Do-or-Die cannot guarantee who does and who dies. They must stop playing God. I pray for the repose of the soul of their latest, much abused innocent victim. Wole Soyinka.”

What a failed plans by all those that failed to understand that God is Sovereign and Almighty and No one can do what only God can do. So let other be careful and learn very well from all the happenings of our time.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Rogo: 10:12am On May 06, 2010
old news
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by naomi4life(f): 10:20am On May 06, 2010
May his soul rest in perfect peace, that is, if they allow him to rest.o.

Politics, a very dirty game indeed!!
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Kinezeala(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2010
Na wa o,dagrin,nd nw yar'adua hu go folo?
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Princemuba(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2010
I cant imagine some people are heartless and fool, celebrating the death of your President, If at all you dont love him, atleast he is a human being and he deserves some respect, I cant imagine people like gong or whatsoever talking about IBB, crazy people, RIP President Umaru Musa Yar'adua (The first Nigeria Graduate President, The First Politician to declare his asset and also to declare that he was elected by a rigged election), "De Prince"
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by kkkossy(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2010
Nw dat presido is dead, PHCN SHOULD GIVE US LIGHT!
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by eros(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2010
FINALLY. . . . . .GOOD RIDDANCE. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Remii(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2010
knotty:

Turai:

If Turai really stood by her husband till death, protected his dignity till death by not allowing "press men" to make money with his terminal body looks, I think she is a kind of wife to crave for. May Allah fill the vacuum which the departure of her dear husband left for her.
Everyone would die, including the haters and mourners on NL. Today we are saying whatever pleases us about a departed man, we should purse and think about what would be said about us too when our own days come.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace. He did his bit let those left behind do theirs too.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by co2(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2010
End of the movie RIP Umaru Yat'adua
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by funkybaby(f): 10:33am On May 06, 2010
Remii:

If Turai really stood by her husband till death, protected his dignity till death by not allowing "press men" to make money with his terminal body looks, I think she is a kind of wife to crave for.

Yeah right !!!!
hiss !
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Remii(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2010
Princemuba:

I cant imagine some people are heartless and fool, celebrating the death of your President, If at all you dont love him, atleast he is a human being and he deserves some respect, I cant imagine people like gong or whatsoever talking about IBB, crazy people, RIP President Umaru Musa Yar'adua (The first Nigeria Graduate President, The First Politician to declare his asset and also to declare that he was elected by a rigged election), "De Prince"

My brother, that is why Rueben Abati once wrote that foreign countries should be commended for given us any respect at all, because we have none for ourself. Jonathan that is the president now had to be forced and blackmailed by pressmen and others before he could declare his assets, and we he did, he declared N250m for himself and billions for the wife. Lets wait and see how much would be declared at the end of his term.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by tunde1200(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2010
kulu nafis zalikautuli mut .may almighty allah for give him. now jonathan if you realy want to move this nation, please power fisrt let us have enough power in this country we are fedup of wicked past leaders please do fix light by all means and god will surport you amin na yallau .
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Gadols(f): 10:36am On May 06, 2010
So sad. So sad. This is what Turai wanted. Just barely less than 2 weeks the Sun Newspaper told us that Yaradua recovers,that he is attending to family matters, that his resumption is imminent, that he was only working on his voice. You would also remember that some clerics said he was fine and that his condition was not as bad as the public was made to believe.
So much containers of lies. Now he has passed on. Am so sad. Sad that our president was so badly treated while he helplessly could do nothing. What a nation we have. Nigeria mourns.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by sizzlers(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2010
I think we all should be morning now. im in the office now i told my boss to allow me to go and morn my president but the guy decline
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by mygladness: 10:44am On May 06, 2010
May his soul rest in peace.

Sadly, Turai and her cohorts had eroded all the sympathy he would have garnered
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by DisrealAm(f): 10:54am On May 06, 2010
Na today?
A man that died long ago, they tot they could revive him or may be carry one Awusa man do am plastic surgry come tell us say na Umaru.

To Sender
U are wasting time with IBB because he is a looser, Let him first of all face Oputa Panel that invited him which he refused to answer, that alone will fail him during the primary.

rest in peace Umaru! cry
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by obinna5000(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2010
I remember the very first rumor that came out in 2007 or 2008 about Yar'Adua being dead. But it turned out to be false. So, Obasanjo wanted to prove Yar'Adua was still alive and called him:

Obasanjo: 'Umaru [Yar'Adua] are you dead?' ** see question**  shocked
Yar'Adua: 'I am alive'
Obasanjo: 'What are you doing?'
Yar'Adua: 'I am laughing.'
The President, looking directly at the crowd: 'He is laughing ha! ha!! ha!!!'"

But now, Yar'Adua is dead. Its too bad. embarassed  cry May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

So, Goodluck Johnathan has taken over as President.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by bunmifx(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2010
Ribadu is d rite candidate!!!!
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Gaybriel: 11:06am On May 06, 2010
It is a pity that some members of nairaland do not have human feelings coz i have painstakingly read through many post. At least you have to respect the dead for they will now face judgement but we don't know when we shall be call upon by our maker.

Yaradua, may your gentle soul rest in peace! If you had had the opportunity to come back to life please don't allow anybody to fool you and let your YES BE YES AND YOUR NO, NO!

We don't have too much time to waste too much time.

Life is not measure by its duration but its donation.

Let's all contribute towards our dear country because i know he go better
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by BIDEEN: 11:08am On May 06, 2010
wether u like m or not, he don die, he don die be dat, let hime rest, e je ko sinmi,
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by dove24u(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2010
Adieu Yaradua!!! May Allah grant him Aljanah Firdaus cry cry cry
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by andyprince(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2010
lets pray that our good lord will help us salvage this country.we really need prayers to move this country forward,
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by lwise(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2010
guys assuming He regain conciousness
what will happen to his memmory
someone that has been sleeping 4 the past 5 month
will He be able to remember anything?
He will think He's still a Lecturer
grin grin grin grin

To be frank He's unik in his system of government
RIP Mr. Yar adua
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by cbjonstage(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2010
Season 1 episode 44 is over ,  this movie is interested guyz but viewers were kept in d dark. WE NID TO WATCH THINGS DAT HAPPEN BEHIND THE SCENE + TECHNICAL CREWS ROLE (architect of d whole saga). These guyz r good movie directors

in no distant time, they will soon be fighting and accusing themselve, is u, no! its Mr. B. WATCH OUT for Season 2  smiley  wink  cheesy  grin  angry
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Princemuba(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2010
When the Prophet Muhammad's own son died, he said: "The eyes shed tears and the heart is grieved, but we will not say anything except which pleases our Lord." One should strive to be patient, and remember that Allah is the One who gives life and takes it away, at a time appointed by Him. It is not for us to question His wisdom, Mourn reasonably cos everyone will die whether a President or not and also dont cry cos it makes no sense!!!, "De Prince"
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by ABRlink(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2010
He was certainly a good man. And like most good men, he was grossly misunderstood. Yet still, I must say he is deserving of every honour due. We will miss him. Nigeria will miss him - even though we hardly ever know how to celebrate our own heroes. His days and his time will be remembered not for the things he did, nor for the things he could not do - he will be rememered for bringing a good heart into the seat of power of our country - and that for me is more than an achievement - given the wickedness we have known that has been oozing from that place as far back as we can remember.

Now is the time to say goodbye. Now is the time to raise our salute to a man who was man enough to be human to humanity in the Nigerian space. He served his people well, and his country has a lot to show for it. Certainly.

May his gently soul rest in peace.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by MrCartha: 11:42am On May 06, 2010
"OLD ROGER IS DEAD"

Old Roger is dead and he lies in his grave
Lies in his grave, lies in his grave
Old Roger is dead and he lies in his grave
Heigh ho, lies in his grave

They planted an Apple tree over his hand
The apples grew ripe and they all tumbled down
There came and old woman a-picking them up
Old Roger got up and he gave her a knock
This made the old woman go hippity-hop
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Boladebam(m): 11:46am On May 06, 2010
Another reason for the synagogue to overflow come Sunday. , For people who wants to see what the future holds for them ,

E M M A N U E L

R I P  Umoru

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: FG Wins Case As Malami Heads To U.S. Next Week For Repatriation / Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) / Maria Assumpta Avenue, Owerri Renamed Muhammadu Buhari Road By Imo Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.