Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

"Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (34822 Views)

HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST / Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Are you serious? HELL EXIST!!!! He is suppose to be a father figure. Please don't mislead people.
Have you been there before? No be person tell you? grin
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Bahddo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
He has seen the light. What manner of god would punishment people forever in fire for sins committed in a short lifespan? Certainly not the loving God that gave us life.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by toye440: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You do your research on the bible,Nostradamus and other things read about the thirty years war,inquisition the age of enlightenment.The catholic church,prostestanism and others.The way Africans have carried abrahamic religion matter for head tire me
R u saying hell doesn't exist too?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Funnyguy83: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Trex4(m): 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66268445:
FAKE STORY

Pope ain't God, all man for himself and all woman for herself on the Last days ( The Day of judgement!)

Modified:
https://www.nairaland.com/4425530/pope-francis-didnt-say-hell#66269025

I told y'all it was a FAKE STORY earlier!!
God Bless Your Living Soul.....R You A Catholic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:05am On Mar 30, 2018
Trex4:
God Bless Your Living Soul.....R You A Catholic?
A Big Amen.
God bkess you too my brother.
No, A Pentecostal.
But I do attend Catholic and other churches on invitations from friends.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Liard(m): 12:46am On Mar 30, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

who are you lol?

A random Yoruba boi.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:22am On Mar 30, 2018
I do not stand with the pope neither do i stand with the opposition .... Wah i believe in is load of rewards wait for every deed (good or bad) done onmother earth....

Peace
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by ddeola: 1:32am On Mar 30, 2018
OMG ! I hope this report is NOT true

Even babalawo and idol worshippers know that hell exist.

The Bible clearly states that hell exist and anyone preaching contrary is simply heretic. The perilous times are here Nairalanders
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by unipol(m): 1:34am On Mar 30, 2018
Just like the April fool that is about to happen. On April first, they will fool us. If someone actually died on a particular date, why would they have to be fixing a date yearly, and it is always on the day of April fool.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by KBdownloads(m): 2:11am On Mar 30, 2018
Well there is no empirical evidence to discredit his statement so he is right in his own right
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by thedragon: 2:33am On Mar 30, 2018
post=66268456:
Atheist will be dancing azonto/galala now.
I pity una!

Heaven exist and Hell exist.
Let's keep doing good to have a beautiful after-life in paradise.
I rise!!

The smartest men on Earth are mostly atheists. Asians, and Japan in particular, are atheists. There is no proof that God exists and even if he does, he is a tyrant - certainly not benevolent - because he allows so much evil to happen in the world. The most powerful economies, militaries and research powerhouse countries control Earth, not the most pious. Obama didn't go to church, Trump doesn't go to church, the Chinese president doesn't go to church, the French president doesn't to church. A Native American man once thought endless days of prayer would save him from French invasion. He just wasted time before French soldiers killed him. There is no God here. The Arabs, both Muslim and Christian, pray piously for Americans to stop bombardment. The bombs still come. If Europeans wanted to replace all Africans and Arabs, it could be done just like Israel is doing. Your prayer will not save you from heat missles and Special Forces Ops.

My Carribean grandmother always told me, "God helps those who help themselves". And so it ever was. Our island's slavery ended - and our freedom began - when we conspired against the slavemasters, armed ourselves and killed them. The British couldn't extend soldiers anymore to our faraway island with war on the horizon in Europe. And so we were able to free ourselves. To that point, the Bible's scripture did nothing but pacify us and enable abuse.

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by achillesfoot(m): 2:54am On Mar 30, 2018
Hell is real. Welcome to Nigeria. The best version of hell you can ever find anywhere else. After Nigeria no more hell.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by AreaFada2: 3:58am On Mar 30, 2018
OSUigbo:

Have you been there before?

All of you are talking RUBBISH.

Who takes the Catholics serious?
The same people that will kill you centuries ago if you argue with them that THE EARTH ISN'T FLAT.
But Western church was all Catholic till the 16th century!

All other churches have done is tweak basic stuff. Nothing else.

Lambasting Catholic church is like a child publicly humiliating his parents or less educated grandparents for the human errors they made in the past. While feeling funky about it all.

During slave trade England was already Anglican/Protestant. They still killed, enslaved and did more than most other countries. Including the family of David Cameron. Most American slave owners were not Catholic.

I think it is the African man who stands to lose the most. That is why we Africans are up in arms against the Pope.
To realised you have been scammed and sold a dummy is very painful. grin cheesy grin

Just listen to yourself about flat earth.

So people who would kill you centuries back would not have been capable of selling you a dummy/duping you in order to control you?

Were the Anglican English less brutal in cutting down rebellious slaves? Were not many protestants in senior positions in Nazi Germany?

So you think the Anglican church that began because one fat, glutinous, adulterous King can divorce an innocent woman, to marry his wife's house girl is stuff of true religion?

Africans should wait for it. Another World church leader will declare in the future that there is no heaven.
The same Oyinbo printed the Bible and gave it to us. The same oyinbo do not believe in it. MOST OYINBO do not believe in the Bible. I have spent decades among oyinbo.

Now we Africans want to die on top it.

Whereas my African forebears always believed in God almighty. With lesser gods taking the place of Jesus as intermediary.

By the time we Africans open our eyes oyinbo will be too far ahead. Then we will blame oyinbo for it as usual. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by njameso: 6:44am On Mar 30, 2018
MDsambo:
Dear Christians you can now commit any sin you like cuz Hell doesn't exist.

BTW albaghadadi wat's your say?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Softay(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2018
At the end of d day na we Africans go church pass and na we corrupt pass.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:18am On Mar 30, 2018
toye440:

R u saying hell doesn't exist too?
You can't acknowledge what you can't see my understanding of hell is a place for the dead in Hebrew sheol,Gehenna and Hades.Hell means different things to different religions.Either way I believe a lot of human beings would not do good if not for that concept of hell that has scared them into doing so.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Jochabed:
Are you serious? HELL EXIST!!!! He is suppose to be a father figure. Please don't mislead people.

He's telling the truths that the German pope refused to say that led to his early retirement.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2018
post=66268456:
Atheist will be dancing azonto/galala now.
I pity una!

Heaven exist and Hell exist.
Let's keep doing good to have a beautiful after-life in paradise.
I rise!!

Where?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know Catholicism is more of an occultic group than Christianity.
I know most of the Catholic doctrines are paganish and unbiblical.
I know the Pope is occasionally confused owing from intense sexual frustration.

I know all of these, but I will not talk.
Because it's not from NwaAmaikpe's mouth that you will hear that the Pope is not a virgin.

Christianity is a pagan religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2018
doctorkush:
That is to say no torture if you do money ritual cheesy

There's nothing like money ritual.

It's It's fiction our society picked up via watching Nigerian movies.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2018
bamoski:
shocked

Pay no attention to the view of the sociopath above me.

The end time is truely upon us. For it had been written that the destruction of the church shall start from within, this statement by the pontiff has to be discarded in its totality if true.

If God exists then satan exists too, and if there's heaven then there's hell.

QED
QED as in what

Give me one evidence about God heaven Satan and hell.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There's nothing like money ritual.

It's It's fiction our society picked up via watching Nigerian movies.

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2018
doctorkush:

Oga stop looking at my preeq.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2018
slotA4:
This is heresy! Nothing on earth can convince me that there is no hell.

HELL IS REAL!

So you were told.

Indoctrination to some extent, is bad.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2018
[url][/url]
PrecisionFx:

Oga stop looking at my preeq.

My gawd!!!smh

And

Jesus wept

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by benodic: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2018
i wonder why people will be so happy to have a God that is so wicked and heartless as to burn his own creatures in an eternal fire just because of some infractions while on earth.
if on the other hand you have a God that is all loving and will forgive you no matter the infractions knowing fully well that the so called infractions and sins are a learning process to make you a mature soul following the process of you reaping what you sow right here and right now. which one will you prefer?

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by dontap: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Jochabed:
my dear my dear pop u are wrong on dis one cos av bin to hel and am so dear4 i want to jesus all my bod and soul.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by waldigit: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know Catholicism is more of an occultic group than Christianity.
I know most of the Catholic doctrines are paganish and unbiblical.
I know the Pope is occasionally confused owing from intense sexual frustration.

I know all of these, but I will not talk.
Because it's not from NwaAmaikpe's mouth that you will hear that the Pope is not a virgin.
I laugh in Vatican. ehhhhh ehhhhh euuhh
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
can we continue fornicating now?

pope has declared!!
grin grin grin
Lolzz bad girl cheesy
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by iamuye(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
can we continue fornicating now?

pope has declared!!
grin grin grin

my kind of girl,,, riri attitude, jhene aiko behavior.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Evince(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2018
Jochabed:

Same them told there is hell and they are telling u now that it no longer exist you are arguing him like say you were there when the same ppl wrote Bible and give. Why contend with ur landlord?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers / Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Generator Fume Kills CAC Pastor In Warri After Fire Kills His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.