Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

"Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (34817 Views)

HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST / Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Chidexter(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mods I'll advise you to take this down. And stop spreading false rumour...
Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by HeWrites(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
fucklikant101:
Even if Jesus himself comes back to life and says there is no HELL, Nigerians will say he is a liar cheesy

I tell you
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Kingsley10000: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
gidob:

So ur reason for doing good is fear of hell fire, I am not surprise that is exactly the objective of the "hell fire doctrine" to scare ppl into worshiping GOD....if there is no hell or heaven many who claim to be Christians today will stop trying to please God.....
true
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by gotnel: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
MAN, know what is right and wrong. Do good among other humans.
Avoid doing what will put another fellow human into pain.
Be happy and excited. Live your life.
One day, death will come.
What happened after death is for another day.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Chidexter(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
HeWrites:

M U M U that's your name.

Die hard Christian cheesy

K
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Liard(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
can we continue fornicating now?

pope has declared!!
grin grin grin

If only I'd be lucky enough for you to look my way. Sigh
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by ebenholer(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kingsley10000:
china is non religious nation yet they are most developed nation now
And who has ever told u that religiosity is the determinant of how develoved ur nation will be. Do u realise that the richest people in this world are not religious but secular.

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Coldfeets: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
coliform:
I'm still not convinced that this pope read and believe in the Bible.
Jesus Christ spoke twice about hell than he spoke about heaven.
it is delusion grandeur for anybody no matter your status to say that hell does not exist.
If I may ask the pope, where did the sinful souls disappeared to?
To whom it may concern, heaven is real and hell is real!

See you.

So you now think, or should I say, you now believe that you are much more learned and widely read than the Pontiff?

Well, keep on with the self delusion.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by bionixs: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
slotA4:
This is heresy! Nothing on earth can convince me that there is no hell.

HELL IS REAL!
one bad thing about this false hood is that by the time you confirm that it exists,it would be too late run
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Kingsley10000: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
ebenholer:

And who has ever told u that religiosity is the determinant of how develoved ur nation will be. Do u realise that the richest people in this world are not religious but secular.
so what's the essence of religious if not to make one successful and better
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Rockyrascal(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
I believe hell fire exist. I mean after the atrocities we have comitted in this world if one eventually dies, one would just vanish forever?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by goodnews777: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
That happens when you have a group led by brain dead retirees. This man has neither a bible nor common sense. He wants to please everyone except God whom he purports to serve. The truth is that he is not a Christian, never been one. Has not given his life to Christ, never repented of his sins, Does not believe that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and that without the shedding of blood , there is no remission of sins.He is therefore a blind leader of the blind. Even if he never said it, his position on gays and lesbians and his welcoming of islamist to Italy etc shows how myopic he is on Godliness. At his age he could be having a brain disorder plus the fact that men who die childless careless about future generations. That explains why so many European leaders wants to create problems for generations to come by welcoming the islamists and squander at every given opportunity.Hell is more real than the world we live in mr pope. Heaven is also real. God is real and he has a dwelling place called heaven.Jesus says heaven was originally created for the devil and his demons but the devil is taken all those who died without Christ in disobedience to hell fire.
Revelations 21 verse 8 says
But the fearful and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers. and sorcerers
and idolaters and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone.
Don,t be deceived. Jesus says many false prophets shall arise first and deceive many.Look around you now if that is not happening.So also the rest of the gospel.It will happen.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Roland17(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
False information, kindly close this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4425530/pope-francis-didnt-say-hell
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Liard:

If only I'd be lucky enough for you to look my way. Sigh

who are you lol?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
toye440:
This is what happens wen u replace ur bible with a MISSAL. pls don't b deceived even terrorists knows there is hell, take time to read revelation don't buy into all this gimmicks.
I read yesterday that d Antichrist is coming in form of a pope don't know if its this guy cos that last pope was chased out of office because he wont recognise gay but this guy has bin performing wonders, u do know wat i mean.
pls before u mention me negatively try and do a little research on Bohemier Grove.
You do your research on the bible,Nostradamus and other things read about the thirty years war,inquisition the age of enlightenment.The catholic church,prostestanism and others.The way Africans have carried abrahamic religion matter for head tire me
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lots of Christians are shocked and surprised.

The Catholic bought into the myth of hell and heaven from other mythological and creation stories. As at that time it was important to follow up on the myths of the religious stories of old to attract more followers and solidify their hold on the populace but the world has come a long way that one can't continue to believe in the same old story without questions.
The Catholic Church is a very smart organisation and already know where the world is heading to. They don't want to be left alone.
Simple.
It's the selling point for pentecostal. Our pastors will now interpret the bible more than the creators.
Oops.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
goodnews777:
That happens when you have a group led by brain dead retirees. This man has neither a bible nor common sense. He wants to please everyone except God whom he purports to serve. The truth is that he is not a Christian, never been one. Has not given his life to Christ, never repented of his sins, Does not believe that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and that without the shedding of blood , there is no remission of sins.He is therefore a blind leader of the blind. Even if he never said it, his position on gays and lesbians and his welcoming of islamist to Italy etc shows how myopic he is on Godliness. At his age he could be having a brain disorder plus the fact that men who die childless careless about future generations. That explains why so many European leaders wants to create problems for generations to come by welcoming the islamists and squander at every given opportunity.Hell is more real than the world we live in mr pope. Heaven is also real. God is real and he has a dwelling place called heaven.Jesus says heaven was originally created for the devil and his demons but the devil is taken all those who died without Christ in disobedience to hell fire.
Revelations 21 verse 8 says
But the fearful and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers. and sorcerers
and idolaters and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone.
Don,t be deceived. Jesus says many false prophets shall arise first and deceive many.Look around you now if that is not happening.So also the rest of the gospel.It will happen.
So you know more than the catholic church.Africans will not kill somebody.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by ebenholer(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
The problem is that many people lack bearing for their lives. They lack directions and thereby are being tossed here and there by what people says about God and not what they hear from God himself because they don't have relationship with him
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by InansBobo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
HeWrites:

I tell you
because that would Not be Jesus
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by BluntBoy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Are you serious? HELL EXIST!!!! He is suppose to be a father figure. Please don't mislead people.

You don't understand. The Image of hell in many Christians' heads is a place of eternal torment. The truth is that such a place does not exist. That is the truth and that is what Pope Francis said.

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by marwanafrica: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
if hell no dey den wat will happen to pple wu mke pple go through hell on earth?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Premiumwriter: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
slotA4:

HELL IS REAL!
but something on earth convinced you that hell is real

Sometimes you need to use that thing on your neck.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by CheedyJ(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
iSpread:
Am not surprise pope said so, because he doesn't have a complete understanding of the scriptures.
And u do abi...smh
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by 1121: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Heaven exists and so is hell. This is a fact that is not subjected to arguiment
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Rockyrascal(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
dbblessboy:
: grin
before they start saying python swallowed the money grin
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by MythAngel: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
slotA4:

HELL IS REAL!

Surely not even the scriptures that you claimed to get the idea of HELL FIRE... Is this your conviction revealed to you or you get the idea from somewhere ... I must be frank with you. The same way you bent on not being objective on others opinion... The same strong headedness borne Atheism.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by obatoro: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
can we continue fornicating now?
pope has declared!! grin grin grin

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Kingsley10000: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
sassysure:
Lots of Christians are shocked and surprised.

The Catholic bought into the myth of hell and heaven from other mythological and creation stories. As at that time it was important to follow up on the myths of the religious stories of old to attract more followers and solidify their hold on the populace but the world has come a long way that one can't continue to believe in the same old story without questions.
The Catholic Church is a very smart organisation and already know where the world is heading to. They don't want to be left alone.
Simple.
It's the selling point for pentecostal. Our pastors will now interpret the bible more than the creators.
Oops.
our naija people mumu eh Lol
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Kingsley10000: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

You don't understand. The Image of hell in many Christians' heads is a place of eternal torment. The truth is that such a place does not exist. That is the truth and that is what Pope Francis said.
true

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pope you just had F9 on this matter, seek further knowledge about it sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers / Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Generator Fume Kills CAC Pastor In Warri After Fire Kills His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.