Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

"Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (34798 Views)

HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST / Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by JhyMedex: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
wat?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Theonlycoolmonk: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Are you serious? HELL EXIST!!!! He is suppose to be a father figure. Please don't mislead people.

can you point us to the direction of hell?

3 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by richiepolymer(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Knowledge shall increase. They knew in part in the days of old. This is ome of the most enlightened pope I've seen.

3 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by skales67(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
can we continue fornicating now?

pope has declared!!
grin grin grin

E be like say you to like f*ck. E dey your eye undecided
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by delzbaba(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
the world is preparing to end.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by rill: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Is he God?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by jobinfomania(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
even the pope.... damn. .I give up :oeven the pope.... damn. .I give up
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by dbblessboy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
: grin

4 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by BlackDuke(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Good to know
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by J2381: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why christians believe when they die there's a place like Hell, when the truth is, their reality is Hell.

4 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by joshuaarmani2: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is an already established fact in the bible. Romans 6:23.

Its not new
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by shepherd003: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
this will only make people to sin the more,people shouldn't be mislead mbok
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Caseless: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin
this religion sef.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by nonye6194: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigerian blogs and quoting out of context to make it sound like breaking news
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by clefortune: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
When men who should be the Czar of Bible teachings started displaying ignorance within their perceived 'area of specialization ' then you know for truth that at the last days wheat shall surely be separated from the chaff... it's pathetic to say the least �
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by illiasnwm: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Are you serious? HELL EXIST!!!! He is suppose to be a father figure. Please don't mislead people.

Kindly provide a logical proof to substantiate this!!

God!! Bunch of Religious Dogma’s you guys just buy into.

4 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Exponental(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pope needs help!
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by poweredcom(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
slotA4:
This is heresy! Nothing on earth can convince me that there is no hell.

HELL IS REAL!

look at u wat do u know

brainwashed mindset were u there when someone put d hell or heaven theory

look I knew it right from time jah can never punish his creature wit eternal fire OK the way d pope describe it the best way and sensible of all

3 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by HeWrites(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
iSpread:
Am not surprise pope said so, because he doesn't have a complete understanding of the scriptures.

And he's a POPE?

You that have the complete understanding of the scriptures, please create a thread and explain

2 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by obowunmi(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hell doesnt exist. But some people's souls never find peace and that in itself is hell.

2 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by superior1: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
And he is supposed to be infallible.

Demon possessed Antichrist
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by biggie73(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
....the truth is no one knows the truth and fact of the matter. So let's be kind to one another.

3 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by BedLam: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66268456:
Atheist will be dancing azonto/galala now.
I pity una!

Heaven exist and Hell exist.
Let's keep doing good to have a beautiful after-life in paradise.
I rise!!
You only do good because you want a reward(heaven). shocked

8 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by richiepolymer(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:

These people started the religion and know much more than we all know. They compiled the bible we all read. Till date they still hold many secrets which you and I know not. Except you've seen hell fire before.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by fucklikant101(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Even if Jesus himself comes back to life and says there is no HELL, Nigerians will say he is a liar cheesy

9 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by ebenholer(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is wot u hear when people use philosophy and human wisdom to interpret spiritual things. It is really the end time when heresy becomes the order of the day.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by nextstep(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
slotA4:
This is heresy! Nothing on earth can convince me that there is no hell.

HELL IS REAL!

The people who told you hell is real (the Catholic Church first, then protestant churches), are now beginning to tell you it isn't. You mention heresy as if you've independently verified its existence (or non-existence).

I don't know why people get so worked up about one religion or another... they are just very elaborate schemes to try and explain the Universe and Man's place in it. To me, the Yoruba pantheon is not much different from the Greek, or from the Abrahamic, or the Hindu, or the Igbo, etc.

The premise is all the same: there is a supreme being; there are other powerful ones who derive their authority from the supreme; they control natural phenomena in some way; and Man is a special creature who needs their help - wiser than animals, yet limited in many ways. Some are more forgiving than others; one in particular is quite harsh and jealous; and adherents can't stand the thought of you believing in your own interpretation of Man's existence because it opens their own dogma to question...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Emmanuelgalazy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is fake newd
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by toye440: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is what happens wen u replace ur bible with a MISSAL. pls don't b deceived even terrorists knows there is hell, take time to read revelation don't buy into all this gimmicks.
I read yesterday that d Antichrist is coming in form of a pope don't know if its this guy cos that last pope was chased out of office because he wont recognise gay but this guy has bin performing wonders, u do know wat i mean.
pls before u mention me negatively try and do a little research on Bohemier Grove.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Kingsley10000: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
hell means grave.....he is right

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
can we continue fornicating now?

pope has declared!!
grin grin grin

Meaning you obey God because you want to evade punishment The father is looking for those who will worship him outta love not fear.

# FlawedReasoning
# RitualisticChurchgoer
#ChristianIndeed!

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Kingsley10000: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
hell fire is just a device deployed to instill fear in Christian and be enslaving them.....it's just an illusion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers / Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? / We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.