Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (27469 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Flokey: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
T
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by obowunmi(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Hope she makes up dix hard before bed, why can't this b!tches look natural for just one motherphucking minute, I bet some can no longer recognise em selfx wivout some poty on dia face....All d same Congrats bro...
Stop hating! I won't be surprised if your girlfriend makes up like Jezebel, that's if you have one. tongue
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Temibabie(f): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congratulations guys... I'm next

1 Like

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Mutemenot(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lala uniting our Nairalanders since 1900..looking at the young man's boot, he must be a staff of Julius Berger grin
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by fucktoto: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
black and white.
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by FanYogo1(f): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol @Original Yoruba... I know I don't come off as one and people do ask if im a northerner offline but then Im a Yoruba lady... Typical one no mixed blood cheesy

#Yawn..I've been taking that food since I was born, And I'm still here healthy and slim. Lol.... oya protect me nah tongue

Foolish girl. You for claim Gombe.

1 Like

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Originalsly: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wish you guys the best! ...looks like you two been made for each other... soul mates.
Ehmm...... besides sharp teeth and almost empty stomach.... must I bring a gift?
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by omooba969(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
apart from your babe's excessive marykay, you both look perfect for each other..

best wishes boy!

We are next...?cool
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
FanYogo1:

Foolish girl. You for claim Gombe.
Lol....Although I'm 99% sure that I don't interact with Uncultured beings but then someone might have had a bad day.

Do I Know you Missy?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by revontuli(f): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congratulations and happy married life to you two!
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by okolet(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Womanizer grin
Samsonyte:

hi bae, i just checked ur profile pics now, omo u are very beautiful, i dont know what i can use to classify u bae, pls can i have ur number so that we can see each other and talk.
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by FanYogo1(f): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol....Although I'm 99% sure that I don't interact with Uncultured beings but then someone might have had a bad day.

Do I Know you Missy?

All these romance nler Yoruba girls. So being seems as "non Yoruba" na thing of pride? They're laughing at you, not with you. Dodoyo.

1 Like

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
FanYogo1:

All these romance nler Yoruba girls. So being seems as "non Yoruba" na thing of pride? They're laughing at you, not with you. Dodoyo.
Not only are you uncultured, undisciplined and impatient, you are suffering from selective comprehension too.

Did I ever deny my tribe? Are you sure you are okay?

Lady please begone!
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by FanYogo1(f): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Not only are you uncultured, undisciplined and impatient, you are suffering from selective comprehension too.

Did I ever deny my tribe? Are you sure you are okay?

Lady please begone!

I see that you "don't come off as a Yoruba girl" as you claimed earlier. Like wtf does that even mean? Lmao silly girl.

Yoruba girls are educated and killing it in every aspect....most of the females you find breaking boundaries in tech are Yoruba girls.

So no, You don't come off as one.

I already told you to claim Gombe. Continue letting the tribal hatred on NL make you claim to "not come off as a Yoruba girl".

1 Like

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
FanYogo1:

I see that you "don't come off as a Yoruba girl" as you claimed earlier. Like wtf does that even mean? Lmao silly girl.

Yoruba girls are educated and killing it in every aspect....most of the females you find breaking boundaries in tech are Yoruba girls.

So no, You don't come off as one.

I already told you to claim Gombe. Continue letting the tribal hatred on NL make you claim to "not come off as a Yoruba girl".

SmellingAnus come and carry your girlfriend oo cheesy

Kimbraa come to my rescue please, I don't have energy to enlighten this lady sad

1 Like

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Smellin.gAnus come and carry your girlfriend oo cheesy

Kim.braa come to my rescue please, I don't have energy to enlighten this lady sad
I don't get what his/her problem is. Not coming off as a Yoruba girl doesn't make you a non-Yoruba. It's simply the perception people have of you based on your self-carriage and other factors.

Person go carry another person matter for head. grin
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by FanYogo1(f): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
SmellingAnus come and carry your girlfriend oo cheesy

Kimbraa come to my rescue please, I don't have energy to enlighten this lady sad

Calling for help. Girl you must think I'd sit here to entertain you. Fear not. I know stupid girls like you. You'll find them in romance. Dem no dey show legs for tech or politics.

1 Like

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't get what his/her problem is. Not coming off as a Yoruba girl doesn't make you a non-Yoruba. It's simply the perception people have of you based on your self-carriage.

I swear the thing tire me ooo cheesy. Go to school, they won't little wonder they have comprehension issues.

I just weak for the lady, maybe I should change my moniker to Amoke Ajagbe. Very indigenous names cheesy
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
FanYogo1:

Calling for help. Girl you must think I'd sit here to entertain you. Fear not. I know stupid girls like you. You'll find them in romance. Dem no dey show legs for tech or politics.
The only reason I'm soft on you is because you are a lady...

If I bounce on you ehn, you won't even know the road to that your politics or tech section. Empty skull bimbo feeling fly. Shuu!

1 Like

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I swear the thing tire me ooo cheesy. Go to school, they won't little wonder they have comprehension issues.

I just weak for the lady, maybe I should change my moniker to Amoke Ajagbe. Very indigenous names cheesy
When dealing with humans, there are a thousand interpretation(inferred knowledge) to one word. grin

I think I learnt this one from one celebrity 'cause she's used to being quoted out of context. Either Kim K but one of the Kardashians.
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by rezzy: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
petokey:
We are looking forward to seeing our Nairaland family on March 31st, 2018 for the SOLEMNIZATION between TOLULOPE F. OWOLABI and EVANS E. AIGBE

@ Fortune private school Hall, Alhaji Sekoni Way, Lanre bus stop, Lasu-Isheri Road, Igando New Town, Igando Lagos.

Traditional- 8am, Church- 11am and reception follows immediately at the same venue

DATE: 31/03/18......

savethedate #FaithEvans18 #newestcouplealert #Issaedobride #TOgetherfEVAandalway
RSVP 07031691571 0706 600 4476

I must come the wedding. That's my area na

Congratulations
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by ibietela2(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congratulations and happy married life
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Reeb2244: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Congratulations. Ur bride is Soooooooo pretty. Just d way I like my ladies
Are you a lesbian or a guy using (f) moniker?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
kimbraa:
When dealing with humans, there are a thousand interpretation(inferred knowledge) to one word. grin

I think I learnt this one from one celebrity 'cause she's used to being quoted out of context. Either Kim K but one of the Kardashians.
Exactly! I think she would have been more intelligent if she had simply and humanely told me to do things that will make me come of to people as a Yoruba lady more. That way she would have made a whole lot of sense, Presentation really matters a lot in life.

Lol I wonder how that celebrity survives cause it's a big headache when people misunderstand you. cheesy
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by NeeKlaus: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Samsonyte:

hi bae, i just checked ur profile pics now, omo u are very beautiful, i dont know what i can use to classify u bae, pls can i have ur number so that we can see each other and talk.
When we say 'shoot your shot', we don't mean you should shoot the ball reach throwing. If you can't do it like Messi, don't bother doing it at all. undecided
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Exactly! I think she would have been more intelligent if she had simply and humanely told me to do things that will make me come of to people as a Yoruba lady more. That way she would have made a whole lot of sense, Presentation really matters a lot in life.

Lol I wonder how that celebrity survives cause it's a big headache when people misunderstand you. cheesy
One of the flip sides of fame. All of them go through the same ordeal.
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by amahthelma(f): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
I no understand oo...she really carry the problem for head...watin no concern arm she/he go put mouth...human being with their wahala sha
kimbraa:
I don't get what his/her problem is. Not coming off as a Yoruba girl doesn't make you a non-Yoruba. It's simply the perception people have of you based on your self-carriage and other factors.

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
kimbraa:
One of the flip sides of fame. All of them go through the same ordeal.
Yeah.... People only see what they want to see smiley
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Yeah.... People only see what they want to see smiley

Hi dear smiley it's been a while. Go soft on the lady biko
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Neyoor:

Hi dear smiley it's been a while. Go soft on the lady biko
Lol... Yeah, she's a lady after all. smiley

Does this mean you have figured out who I am? smiley
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol... Yeah, she's a lady after all. smiley

Does this mean you have figured out who I am? smiley

Lol, smiley not really, still contemplating if my mind is rooting for the right you and not a wrong in the dark night.

Perhaps, you have a hint to give?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Was Raped / Nairalander Pre Wedding Shoots / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.