Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos (71703 Views)

Ndume: If You Criticize Buhari In Wuse Market, You Will Not Come Out Alive / Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by talk2percy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari follow for president Shithole president!
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Kamsichime(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mr president is waiting for report to be sure if actually the gallant officers he sent in front war are truly dead before he will embark on tour of the families of the bereaved. God is watching this president that doesn't mourn with its citizenry.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by abimic(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
If buhari was to attend burial of any slained soldier, then, he would have no right been in aso rock. Comparing the two countries sparks immaturity from who did it. A country ravaged by terrorism with another whose country experiences patches of terrorist attack. Some people just want to appear childish on all issues involving buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by AgogNG: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Talibanis: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
from your posts, one can easily make out that you are a very UNINTELLIGENT TEENAGER, one who probably resides in a very remote rural village with no geographical location on the map of nigeria and was opportuned to have access to a java phone with a moderate or rather slow internet access. your posts makes no sense and are always very unintelligent and 100% childish. instead of you wasting your already demented and condemned life here. why don't you go help your mother in the farm because with your mentality like this, i guess that was where you were born and hopefully you would live, die and decompose in the farm too. stu.pid kid
Chai! You really finished this dude.....Brutality!!!
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by bakaredc: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
Every new day, new criticism, dats politics anyway, but i think more than the ranting "with due respect" majority of us make on this platform, go get ur PVC and speak with it come 2019. I think Nigeria will be better if we all find the faults in our lives like the way we minute by minute find fault in buhari and make necessary adjustment. The man has his many faults but the truth is i have mine too, but rather than just giving myself headache on how to criticise buhari today, i will put dat energy on positive thinking and show my displeasure by using my PVC come 2019.
Leave the everyday criticism to Fani Kayode and others who have taken politics as a job. Focus on ur own job and how to grow in it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Lucifer1419: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra,
Hypocrite
handsome stupid aboki man, that's what you are
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Let me reiterate this again, Nigerians will not really understand politics and its dynamics until they understand that NIGERIAN POLITICIANS are not trying to solve Nigerian problems. They are trying to solve their own problems- of which getting elected and re-elected are number one and number two- in their list of priorities. Whatever is number three is very far behind. So, untill Nigerians get a grasp of this common concept, every average Nigerian [man or woman] would come on this forum and either defend a politician, take up a cause that they have no control over or defend a policy that goes against the interest of the masses.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Pentools(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
from your posts, one can easily make out that you are a very UNINTELLIGENT TEENAGER, one who probably resides in a very remote rural village with no geographical location on the map of nigeria and was opportuned to have access to a java phone with a moderate or rather slow internet access. your posts makes no sense and are always very unintelligent and 100% childish. instead of you wasting your already demented and condemned life here. why don't you go help your mother in the farm because with your mentality like this, i guess that was where you were born and hopefully you would live, die and decompose in the farm too. stu.pid kid

Well_said my n$gga.

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by AgogNG: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pop Culture: Beardless Bill Gate with Dangote Trend; what’s the Much Ado about the Narrative:
Last weekend, history was made as the daughter to one of the world richest man; Aliko Dangote had her wedding in Lagos, Nigeria, Eko Hotel and Suites.
Even if you happened to have travelled to the rocks, mars or Jupiter, the news of Dangote’s daughter, Fatima getting married to her heartthrob Jamil, must have found its way to your dwelling place. Abi?
http://agog.ng/pop-culture-beardless-bill-gate-with-dangote-trend-whats-the-much-ado-about-the-narrative/
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Angelanest:
Nigerians have criticized president Muhammadu Buhari for his 'uncaring'' attitude towards the country and the citizens. Just yesterday, France President, Emmanuel Macron was at the burial rites of a police officer that died during a terrorist attack.

Meanwhile, in Nigeria, President Muhammdu Buhari was in Lagos to commission the Ikeja Bus Terminal and also attended a birthday party of the All Progressives Congress national leader, Bola Tinubu while 11 of Nigerian soldiers killed during an attack in Kaduna were being buried.

The soldiers were killed at their post by the armed persons in Brinin Gwari Local Government Area, allegedly as a reprisal for the killing of some of the gunmen in a previous effort by the army.

Two days ago, France honoured its heroic gendarme Arnaud Beltrame, who died saving hostages’ lives at a supermarket siege last week, with all the respect, gratitude and emotion the grieving country could muster.

In a state ceremony that conveyed France’s pride and profound sadness, President Emmanuel Macron paid tribute on Wednesday to the officer who he said had the “gratitude, admiration and affection of the whole country”.

This has earned president Buhari much criticisms from disappointed Nigerians. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/nigerians-criticize-buhari-after-french-president-did-this-for-a-dead-police-officer-photos.html
What an irresponsible government with misplaced priorities.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by shekauvsbuhari: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Tinubu n 2019 is more important than burial of 11 miserable soldiers nah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by thunderbabs: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Na dowry buhari dey collect up and down. If e no collect dowry, na to dey cut ribbon for wetin he no build.... Clueless
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by delishpot: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
He was obeying the saying...... Allow the dead bury their dead.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by fuckpro: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
guterMann:
To be fair to Buhari,this ia not about him.

The earlier Nigerians realize that the elites from PDP,APC,south,east,west and north,muslims and christians do not give an f about them the better.

The political elites are not 'cannibalistic',they dont not eat their own.

The poor masses are 'cannibalistic',they eat their own.

That is why Buhari can not jail Jonathan,or Wike Jail Ameachi.

But you burn a man that stole maggi.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
...one of those rare moments I see a Nigerian that can reason thumbs up!!!
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra, Hypocrite
One cow is here o..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Jabioro: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
Baba has think body with a wood heart (bark),he does not feel any pains,the pulse is dead...is there anything alive..
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Tonytonex(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
F APC, F thier govt.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Greatzeus(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
from your posts, one can easily make out that you are a very UNINTELLIGENT TEENAGER, one who probably resides in a very remote rural village with no geographical location on the map of nigeria and was opportuned to have access to a java phone with a moderate or rather slow internet access. your posts makes no sense and are always very unintelligent and 100% childish. instead of you wasting your already demented and condemned life here. why don't you go help your mother in the farm because with your mentality like this, i guess that was where you were born and hopefully you would live, die and decompose in the farm too. nairaland is not the place for you to channel out the frustration of the squalor kind of life you and your people are living. channel your frustration into a real time hustle so you can build yourself up mentally, financially and educationally the way the society would look at and admire you. stu.pid kid
Reverse Psychology somebody?
Could you be describing your life experience above,but putting it on someone else? Hmm
Just saying undecided besides stop being hypocritical,all comments above are vile and disrespectful,some portrayed and supported your bias and bigotry,this one didn't so you quoted him. Live this long boring story of your life,we don't want to hear it.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by mixter(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Some level of sympathy should be shown for crying out loud. A word of encouragement to the families of the deceased or a visitation to the families. It's quite disheartening to see that we have rulers and not leaders in Africa.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by inereunwa1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin
NaijaMutant:
Buhari can only do that if a cow was in the coffin

Cow President
grin
NaijaMutant:
Buhari can only do that if a cow was in the coffin

Cow President
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Deltayankeeboi: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Greatzeus:

Reverse Psychology somebody?
Could you be describing your life experience above,but putting it on someone else? Hmm
Just saying undecided besides stop being hypocritical,all comments above are vile and disrespectful,some portrayed and supported your bias and bigotry ,this one didn't so you quoted him. Live this long boring story of your life,we don't want to hear it.
"BIGOTRY" DID I EVER MENTION TRIBE OR POLITICS ON MY COMMENT. YES I AM IGBO AND SUPPORT BIAFRA. IF REALLY YOU ARE NOT A BIAS MINDED INDIVIDUAL. WHAT HAS THE GUY'S COMMENT OF "INSULTING BIAFRA" GOT TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. NOW WHO IS THE BIGOT HERE? IF YOU FEEL PAINED BY MY COMMENT, YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF HIS TYPE. I DONT HAVE ANY DISCUSSION WHATSOEVER WITH YOU. YOU CAN TAG ALONG IN HIS STUPIDITY FOR ALL I CARE. #PEACE!
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by fuckpro: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:
Let me reiterate this again, Nigerians will not really understand politics and its dynamics until they understand that NIGERIAN POLITICIANS are not trying to solve Nigerian problems. They are trying to solve their own problems- of which getting elected and re-elected are number one and number two- in their list of priorities. Whatever is number three is very far behind. So, untill Nigerians get a grasp of this common concept, every average Nigerian [man or woman] would come on this forum and either defend a politician, take up a cause that they have no control over or defend a policy that goes against the interest of the masses.
...the Machiavellian system introduced by Babaginda and perfected by subsequent administration will not allow your theory work in this clime why?
The system was designed to be self serving its collorary to improvish the citizens so they can be puppets in the hand of politician or leaders
Take for instance Akwaibom state if you are not a card carrying member of PDP you cannot benefit anything from government except the air you breathe tell me how far will that system elevate a people in the comity of nation
The governor really in my eye is a BIG CLOWN when last local government election came it was heavily rigged why? because he knows the system is self serving for himself,his family and his goons
That's sums up Nigeria now
A hundred years after generations will view this era as the dark age just like Hitler is viewed now
How on earth did we as a people condescend so low that a state a nation is treated as someone little kiosk
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Evablizin(f): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Moukandjo:

You're the Idi0ts who're still weeping about 2015 & can't get over the defeat of your lord & personal saviour, Ebelemi. Your mor0nic likes thrive on the likes you get on Nairaland form your fellow unintelligent parallelogram-headed IPIGs!
You'll continue to weep till 2023!
Awon Ode oshi!
Cry,cry baby,cry me a river. tongue tonguetongue
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Moukandjo: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
from your posts, one can easily make out that you are a very UNINTELLIGENT TEENAGER, one who probably resides in a very remote rural village with no geographical location on the map of nigeria and was opportuned to have access to a java phone with a moderate or rather slow internet access. your posts makes no sense and are always very unintelligent and 100% childish. instead of you wasting your already demented and condemned life here. why don't you go help your mother in the farm because with your mentality like this, i guess that was where you were born and hopefully you would live, die and decompose in the farm too. nairaland is not the place for you to channel out the frustration of the squalor kind of life you and your people are living. channel your frustration into a real time hustle so you can build yourself up mentally, financially and educationally the way the society would look at and admire you. stu.pid kid
bla bla bla!

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by profbayo: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
newbornmacho:
Buhari is an idiot
you need a new brain
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
bros take am easy nau on top waiting, as a matured nigga u don't need all this.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhari was not the first president neither will he be d last, we have been having President in this country hw many of them av the love of the citizens deeply in their heart?
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by raymond0123: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhari is a clown ooooooo nothing in is head ooo empty vessel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.