Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (51233 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? / Why Do Old Men Like Young Women / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
A Nigerian lady is sending you flowers?
Maybe it is not in Nigeria otherwise am seeing trappings of lies.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by blackbeau1(f): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Huncle , I'm using God's name to beg you, don't generalise. Some of us can't even stand younger men. I can't even consider dating a younger man , I feel it's an insult to me. In the first place, how would I respect you ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Olalan(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Even thou you aren't interested in dating her,please be diplomatic and lovingly make her know your position. Seriously you wouldn't want to toy with her emotions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Humility017(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
safarigirl:
I wonder if you would be saying this if the old woman in question was a Linda Ikeji typa oldie grin
I think I like the op if all he wrote here happens to be true....
better not to get her emotional attached when he knows...he has no feelings and affection towards her...no need waste her time....
the lady in question I think should be quite rich though....

some guys will like start sleep with her and swindle her money...... that made no sense as it is inhumane

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by fiercehillz(m): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Older babes dig younger folks, especially when you are cute and always show interest in their plenty gists. They feel more secured and most times they just wanna make up for the wasted years.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Checked86: 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
THUNDER4real:
@op don't mind them if a girl friend zone u....if ur a guy man, u can find ur way out...
Friendzone is more complicated than what you think. It comes with juju-like attachment. Friendzone is never the intention of the opposite sex but due to men's insistence and peservance. in most cases, it is even the men that will pitifully say to the woman, "i know you have a man and i respect that. i respect the fact you do not want to cheat on him but we can always remain friends". that is how ot starts. the man will be hoping that the woman would yield.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by abrahamadadhe(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
OP on behalf of the Nigeria men u don fall our hand

A free served pvssy with fried rice and chicken u could not grab it

What's your business with age gap when she ain't insisting on marriage at first

Most times i fvcckk till my preek cracks because i know someone somewhere is fvckkking my GF or future wife

If any lady tries this nonsense with me even if she's 85 am breaking her waist

When i was in unical i hear some of my niggaz saying if you don't want to be raped by girls don't go to female hostel Hall 8 or 9

From the day that announcement was given that was the day i started hunting female hostel by 11pm or 12am still no God sent rapist coming forth

Better carry those your two left legs now and go to her room and fvcckk her like she's owing you N5m

Ewu

OMG so in this country there's still good hearted and God fearing people like this....

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
E be like say you give am green light at some point during the friendship. E fit get one time like that wey you use your prick dey reason and she pick am up as legit. Na you be the architect of your problem. Guy, goan fúck that woman senseless, then tell her you just served her pity sex.

If she's an afonja, please refrain from following my advice. Ni ibe lo ma ku si to ba try e.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Humility017(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jman06:
Far above sef...
Op
I think you need correct that your thread title....
just because someone love you does not mean she is misbehaving....
love is a beautiful thing...same lady in love wit you don't be surprised some one...somewhere is begging for her attention....and he is not getting it.

please apprecaite her and don't look down on her even though you not interested....show her some respect and let her know your stance.....

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Humility017(m): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
Checked86:
Friendzone is more complicated than what you think. It comes with juju-like attachment. Friendzone is never the intention of the opposite sex but due to men's insistence and peservance. in most cases, it is even the men that will pitifully say to the woman, "i know you have a man and i respect that. i respect the fact you do not want to cheat on him but we can always remain friends". that is how ot starts. the man will be hoping that the woman would yield.
I have always find myself in the situation....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Ranchhoddas: 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
MissWrite:
angry undecided

Show her this thread that you've opened on her matter; she'll leave you alone in a heartbeat. Yes, it might hurt her that you don't reciprocate her feelings. But when she sees that you're the type of person who would trash-talk her (and all older women for her sake) on NL rather than tell her directly and precisely how you feel about her, she might realize this is a win for her too.
ITK

This is an ANONYMOUS forum for a reason.
I hope my point is not lost on you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by sleek82(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
I hope that is not her picture op displayed....if it is, that's low! The truth is, a woman won't just start sending you love messages even if she is desperate...something must have happened before that....maybe you led her on somehow and later got to know how old she is...but anyways, just tell her now before she comes to nairaland shouting "men are wicked"

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by chyckxx(m): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
stephleena:
thus o.p, reminds me of Toyin lawani's baby daddy..Lord triggs.
Lord Trigg, big baller.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Oritzy: 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
MissWrite:
angry undecided

Show her this thread that you've opened on her matter; she'll leave you alone in a heartbeat. Yes, it might hurt her that you don't reciprocate her feelings. But when she sees that you're the type of person who would trash-talk her (and all older women for her sake) on NL rather than tell her directly and precisely how you feel about her, she might realize this is a win for her too.
wisdom most times is not all about age or level of education it's our level of understanding towards life...You earn my respect �

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by kingchris30(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
you should tell her your mind. but the truth is that age is just a number, it doesnt really mean, some guy are into older ladies and is working out well for them. personally i like someone younger than me anyway

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
menh I love dating them older

they can be royal as if your there God

using you to tell the next man,she ain't for sex,but marriage

then after,go come Bleep the hell outta your preek

with them,u can never be in p**sy scarcity

just my fear,is when they finally got married,they'll still want to keep you around the damn old p**sy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by BabatCargo(m): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Age is just a number,have seen a lot of younger guys with older ladies and they are happy with thé relationship

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by erasourcin: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Op give me her control . sh o
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by oglalasioux(m): 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
OP is just a child. Age is a number, son. Older women rock.

Soft, sweet, pliable and good to fvck. When you grow up you'll regret spurning this lady. Believe me.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by nenergy(m): 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jman06:
There's this lady i met sometime last year. She would be like in her late 30s or early 40s while i am in my late 20s. Just because i was always talking to her then, she started forming love for me. The truth is that i just enjoyed her company because she is this kind of jovial person, but I am not attracted to her. Besides, the age gap is so wide that i cannot have anything with her. Had it been i am attracted to her, i would have considered maybe a fling with her but the attraction is not just there and
i am this kind of guy that doesn't get even an errection if i am not attracted to a lady.

Now, she sends me flowers and love messages every morning. I have been ignoring the messages hoping that she would understand the fact that I am not into her but she keeps sending them.

Please ladies, if you need a man make sure you get one on time before you join the league of desperadoes. Guys generally date and marry down. I can only marry a lady who is at least 5years younger, not an older lady.

Please, how else should i make that lady understand that i am not into her

You're Demisexual. We plenty!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Checked86: 12:12am On Mar 31, 2018
Humility017:

I have always find myself in the situation....
...and i said that out of experience.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by kmaster007: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2018
by d tym dey supposed to huk up dem dey form familiarity.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by mekonglobal(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Well op, urs is even better, mine is even married women, i dont kn y if its because of d vow i have made btween me & my God not 2 have anytime with any married woman, whether the devil is trying so hard 2 make me break the vow.
Just continue 2 ignore her, she will get the hint and leave u alone. Those of u saying be man enogh n tell her, its nt really easy cos atimes u consider their feelings too n hw they will react 2 such news.
One more thing op, if u have girlfriend let her kn abt her n try 2 show her how much u love ur girl, it will let her digest the message faster.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Humility017(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Checked86:
...and i said that out of experience.

I am currently in with one lady
I know she is in a relationship but I have automatically made myself the standby boyfriend....
though the guy is not too serious with her...I don't know what's her problem sticking to such a guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by vetrovialMan(m): 12:25am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

folks like you are d reason some women think men are weak in bed

Most times i fvcckk till my preek cracks because i know someone somewhere is fvckkking my GF or future wife

There's no way i can fvckkk a lady and she still finds her way home within 2 hours without falling

When i was in unical i hear some of my niggaz saying if you don't want to be raped by girls don't go to female hostel Hall 8 or 9

From the day that announcement was given that was the day i started hunting female hostel by 11pm or 12am still no God sent rapist coming forth

Better carry those your two left legs now and go to her room and fvcckk her like she's owing you N5m

Give me the location I'll be coming with food incase u faint

Ewu

grin abeg o i fitin't laff
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Tolams16(m): 12:26am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

There's no way i can fvckkk a lady and she still finds her way home within 2 hours without falling

Ewu
I swear dis guy u don mad finish...no kee person with lafta abeg...lmao!!
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Macnnoli4(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Ewu
I know if Buhari give you five fine girls to Bleep, you will change your mind and vote him. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:28am On Mar 31, 2018
Naija babe send u flower? Hmm op...easy o! undecided
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Checked86: 12:34am On Mar 31, 2018
Humility017:

I am currently in with one lady
I know she is in a relationship but I have automatically made myself the standby boyfriend....
though the guy is not too serious with her...I don't know what's her problem sticking to such a guy.
to be honest with you, Friendzone is the bad place to be. though no one is above it. You said the guy is not serious with her. that is always the belief, but to the girl, the devil you know is better than the angel next door.
I have once friendzoned by a girl and her family didn't support her relationship with her lover then. Eventually, they went their separate ways. She told me everything, how it happened and why her family didn't want them together. i was happy. very, very happy. i assumed the office of her boyfriend only to realise i was never in competition.
the only way to minimize the hurt of friendzone is to avoid investing time and money. this way, even if you fail, she will be just another girl.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by ralmix(m): 12:38am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Ewu
Hommie no jokes you got me laughing out loud here
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Malawian(m): 12:40am On Mar 31, 2018
OP wagbayi grin
sense no go kill you. She fit don cook efo riro keep dey wait you.
That was how we asked one of our guys that went ahead to marry an ex hussler - e ji kwa uche gi eme?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.