Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (51167 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? / Why Do Old Men Like Young Women / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by wildkat: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
first time i am hearing that a naija lady is using flower to woo a man cheesy cheesy cheesy abi she"s foreign based?
He actually means she's asking if she can by Ugu leaves for his next soup.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by xtervaganza(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
highpriestess:

God have mercy on you
which of the gods?
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Ishilove: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jman06:
What you just typed above is what most of you resort to when confronted with the truth! You refer to me as immature because i shared my problem here I don't really care btw.

My point is that it is absurd when old ladies who should be in their husbands' houses start flirting and craving the attention of guys who are far younger than they are.
Define 'old'. If a lady in her 30s or 40s is 'old', where will you place people in their 70s and 80s?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
petenweke:
She sends you flowers every morning? In Nigeria?
Please Admin or whatever you are called always indicate "Fiction and Non Fiction" stories.
This is definitely not a true story
so u is doubting d flower aspect toocheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
wildkat:

He actually means she's asking if she can by Ugu leaves for his next soup.
well its obvious op don't want her to be his ugu leavescheesy
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by blackbeau1(f): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ezechinwa:

you haven't met the cute ones my sister. I can date any lady other or younger , as long as I am attracted to her
Each to his own dear. Cuteness really doesnt matter in my scale of preference at all so you see no matter how cute a younger guy is, he doesn't stand a chance .
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Dirkcoyt: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
blackbeau1:
Each to his own dear. Cuteness really doesnt matter in my scale of preference at all so you see no matter how cute a younger guy is, he doesn't stand a chance .

Every single older woman bedded by a youngie once had your school of thought but these things just happen so fast you can explain. just don't get a youngie around that you've gotten used to or comfy around. if you do any one these? never say never that you cant be with a youngie. it happens like joke before it turns reality.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
blackbeau1:
Huncle , I'm using God's name to beg you, don't generalise. Some of us can't even stand younger men. I can't even consider dating a younger man , I feel it's an insult to me. In the first place, how would I respect you ?

So you need age to respect a man and not maturity

Inb4; Age brings about maturity

It really doesn't.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by blackbeau1(f): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Every single older woman bedded by a youngie once had your school of thought but these things just happen so fast you can explain. just don't get a youngie around that you've gotten used to or comfy around. if you do any one these? never say never that you cant be with a youngie. it happens like joke before it turns reality.
I can confidently say it will never happen. Trust me on that .
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Jman06(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ishilove:

Define 'old'. If a lady in her 30s or 40s is 'old', where will you place people in their 70s and 80s?
A lady in her late 30s and early 40s is old when compared to a guy in his late 20s. She is also old when you consider the fact that she is already inching into menopausal age.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Dirkcoyt: 3:50am On Apr 01, 2018
blackbeau1:
I can confidently say it will never happen. Trust me on that .

Well great for you
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Ishilove: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2018
Jman06:
A lady in her late 30s and early 40s is old when compared to a guy in his late 20s. She is also old when you consider the fact that she is already inching into menopausal age.
That means you're old when compared to teenagers.

You really have a long way to go in life

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Jman06(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

That means you're old when compared to teenagers.

You really have a long way to go in life
Of course I am old when compared to teenagers.

You are the one who needs to face reality of life and stop attaching sentiments to everything.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Jman06,
Sir, the way you guys have become the authorities in defining who's menapausal and who's not makes me think you guys should have "MD" behind your names...
Why not study medicine and give real scientific data....(the pros & cons) rather than spew out insults and generalizations about a group of women on this public forum?
Let's pretend your assumption is correct and say that some older women are "menapausal"..(by the way...the word you meant to say is "PRE-menapausal"...) because some actually may be...but many are not.
I know several women who have had babies up into their mid-40's and naturally....without external help....and who guess what?
They still had their menstrual cycle shocked
Anyhow, how do older, single women affect you...(a young, strapping, mandingo warrior who's only interested in teen-agers and 20-something year olds?)
If they show interest, politely decline and keep it moving. You don't need to get your blood boiled behind that.
Just sayin...
Even your title makes no sense....."misbehaving"?
You don't like older women....cool...fine...you absolutely have a right to choose that.
I think my issue with you is the bitterness and venomous way that you have decided to blast an "older" woman who you have no interest in...
Also the bigger picture is how an overwhelming majority of Nigerian men see no use for a woman other than her "youthful beauty" & reproductive ability up until a certain age....then her value is non-existent! Wow....
I don't see a lot of your early Nigerian marriages lasting long now-a-days....(based on NL news).
In fact, by the time the women are in their (elderly years of late 30's....early 40's....LOL), they seem to be divorced, widowed, or abandoned by the "husband" who runs off for a "fresher" (as Nigerians like to say) wife...
That's why these young girls behave how they do...cause they see no other use but to try and maintain their youth & beauty for as long as it will last....until they are discarded by men....so sad.
So you see....there's a much bigger issue in you all's society.
Boy do I have a new-found sympathy for Nigerian women...my hat's off to you my sisters.
I hope you had or will have the courage to respectfully & politely end the situation....cut off all ties to her.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Jman06(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mobilia:
Jman06,
Sir, the way you guys have become the authorities in defining who's menapausal and who's not makes me think you guys should have "MD" behind your names...
Why not study medicine and give real scientific data....(the pros & cons) rather than spew out insults and generalizations about a group of women on this public forum?
Let's pretend your assumption is correct and say that some older women are "menapausal"..(by the way...the word you meant to say is "PRE-menapausal"...) because some actually may be...but many are not.
I know several women who have had babies up into their mid-40's and naturally....without external help....and who guess what?
Anyhow, how do older, single women affect you...(a young, strapping, mandingo warrior who's only interested in teen-agers and 20-something year olds?)
If they show interest, politely decline and keep it moving. You don't need to get your blood boiled behind that.
Just sayin...
You don't like older women....cool...fine...you absolutely have a right to choose that.
I think my issue with you is the bitterness and venomous way that you have decided to blast an "older" woman who you have no interest in...
Also the bigger picture is how an overwhelming majority of Nigerian men see no use for a woman other than her "youthful beauty" & reproductive ability up until a certain age....then her value is non-existent! Wow....
I don't see a lot of your early Nigerian marriages lasting long now-a-days....(based on NL news).
In fact, by the time the women are in their (elderly years of late 30's....early 40's....LOL), they seem to be divorced, widowed, or abandoned by a the "husband" who ran off for a "fresher" (as Nigerians like to say) wife...
That's why these younv girls behave how they do...cause they see no other use but to try and maintain their youth & beauty for as long as it will last....until they are discarded by men....so sad.
Boy do I have a new-found sympathy foot Nigerian women...my hat's off to you my sisters.
I hope you had or will have the courage to respectfully & politely end the situation....cut off all ties to her.

In my post i used the word "inching closer to menopausal age". The average age of menopause is around 51yrs. Some women attain menopause earlier than that age, some get there even at ages below 40 while others may be a bit later than age 51.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by EsvNwoye(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
taylor89:
OP on behalf of the Nigeria men u don fall our hand

folks like you are d reason some women think men are weak in bed

A free served pvssy with fried rice and chicken u could not grab it

What's your business with age gap when she ain't insisting on marriage at first

Most times i fvcckk till my preek cracks because i know someone somewhere is fvckkking my GF or future wife

There's no way i can fvckkk a lady and she still finds her way home within 2 hours without falling

If any lady tries this nonsense with me even if she's 85 am breaking her waist

When i was in unical i hear some of my niggaz saying if you don't want to be raped by girls don't go to female hostel Hall 8 or 9

From the day that announcement was given that was the day i started hunting female hostel by 11pm or 12am still no God sent rapist coming forth

Better carry those your two left legs now and go to her room and fvcckk her like she's owing you N5m

Give me the location I'll be coming with food incase u faint

Ewu
No Chill... Crying more than the bereaved things
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nairaland247(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin shocked
taylor89:
OP on behalf of the Nigeria men u don fall our hand

folks like you are d reason some women think men are weak in bed

A free served pvssy with fried rice and chicken u could not grab it

What's your business with age gap when she ain't insisting on marriage at first

Most times i fvcckk till my preek cracks because i know someone somewhere is fvckkking my GF or future wife

There's no way i can fvckkk a lady and she still finds her way home within 2 hours without falling

If any lady tries this nonsense with me even if she's 85 am breaking her waist

When i was in unical i hear some of my niggaz saying if you don't want to be raped by girls don't go to female hostel Hall 8 or 9

From the day that announcement was given that was the day i started hunting female hostel by 11pm or 12am still no God sent rapist coming forth

Better carry those your two left legs now and go to her room and fvcckk her like she's owing you N5m

Give me the location I'll be coming with food incase u faint

Ewu
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Favor99(m): 1:21am On Apr 02, 2018
Mobilia:
Jman06,
Just sayin...
In fact, by the time the women are in their (elderly years of late 30's....early 40's....LOL), they seem to be divorced, widowed, or abandoned by a the "husband" who ran off for a "fresher" (as Nigerians like to say) wife...
That's why these younv girls behave how they do...cause they see no other use but to try and maintain their youth & beauty for as long as it will last....until they are discarded by men....so sad.
Boy do I have a new-found sympathy for Nigerian women...my hat's off to you my sisters.

Why are you throwing shade at us on this forum? Just because some guy said he wasn't interested in a lady that wanted him, you decide
on two occasions to try and shade us. I personally find older ladies to be very attractive, although I date women my age. It seems you
really wanted to shade us, hence those statements you made in those 2 posts. We don't like divide and rulers here.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 02, 2018
Favor99:

Why are you throwing shade at us on this forum? Just because some guy said he wasn't interested in a lady that wanted him, you decide
on two occasions to try and shade us. I personally find older ladies to be very attractive, although I date women my age. It seems you
really wanted to shade us, hence those statements you made in those 2 posts. We don't like divide and rulers here.

"We don't like divide and conquer rulers.."
You are kidding right?
What exactly am I dividing and conquering LOL....

So basically you are telling me to leave "your" forum?
Lol...umm...ok...lol.
You are proving my point young man....
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Favor99(m): 1:30am On Apr 02, 2018
Mobilia:

You are kidding right?
So are you asking me to leave your forum?
No you are welcome to stay here. Im not asking you to leave. I just don't like the shade you threw at us. What you wrote seems unprovoked
like you where itching to put that. I was saying we don't like people coming here dividing us. Thats not acceptable. I wasn't saying that
you couldn't be here.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 02, 2018
Favor99:

No you are welcome to stay here. Im not asking you to leave. I just don't like the shade you threw at us. What you wrote seems unprovoked
like you where itching to put that. I was saying we don't like people coming here dividing us. Thats not acceptable. I wasn't saying that
you couldn't be here.

I don't "throw shade" dear.
I speak facts.
Whenever I'm itching...I certainly scratch...with all due respect.
I'm sorry that you and many others here aren't used to someone (a female)...having an opinion.
I have the same Nigerian blood running through my veins that you have dear....at least 50 percent...so thanks...but I'm gonna continue to speak my mind.
I have read countless insults thrown at Nigerian women on N.L for over 1 year now...and women of all races to be honest.
I felt it was time to speak up.
Whether the women defend me or not...makes little difference to me.
The worst that can happen to me (for speaking my opinion) is that I get banned....
My opinion will stand....
Nice meeting you...
P.S. The reason why I initially followed you was because you had followed me under my old moniker...
But you can kindly "unfollow"....since I upset you so badly...my apologies.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Favor99(m): 1:53am On Apr 02, 2018
Mobilia:

I don't "throw shade" dear.
I speak facts.
Whenever I'm itching...I certainly scratch...with all due respect.
I'm sorry that you and many others here aren't used to someone (a female)...having an opinion.
I have the same Nigerian blood running through my veins that you have dear....at least 50 percent...so thanks...but I'm gonna continue to speak my mind.
I have read countless insults thrown at Nigerian women on N.L for over 1 year now...and women of all races to be honest.
I felt it was time to speak up.
Whether the women defend me or not...makes little difference to me.
The worst that can happen to me (for speaking my opinion) is that I get banned....
My opinion will stand....
Nice meeting you...
P.S. The reason why I initially followed you was because you had followed me under my old moniker...
But you can kindly "unfollow"....since I upset you so badly...my apologies.

Ive never insulted Nigerian women or other women on this thread. Plus the insults between men and women on this
thread has been a 2 way thing. Not one way. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, until they start dissing and putting down others.
By the way your talking your obviously trying to cause commotion. You insult us and then hide under the banner of being strong
and speaking up for your rights. There was no attack on women. Like I said you are here to cause trouble, nothing else and push agendas.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 02, 2018
Favor99:

Ive never insulted Nigerian women or other women on this thread. Plus the insults between men and women on this
thread has been a 2 way thing. Not one way. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, until they start dissing and putting down others.
By the way your talking your obviously trying to cause commotion. You insult us and then hide under the banner of being strong
and speaking up for your rights. There was no attack on women. Like I said you are here to cause trouble, nothing else and push agendas.

"Here to cause trouble and push agendas"?
Seriously, you have me mistaken young man.
Insult who?
Why are u so angry?
You still have your girlfriend so what's the problem?
Not 1 women has said anything to me...concerning my posts...
I didn't post my opinion based on who would like me...
It was in my heart...cause as I said before...lots of female bashing and degradation occurs on this site.
Now that's what I see...and that's my opinion.
The OP absolutely insulted women as a whole.
I happen to be on a Nigerian website...and he stated that the woman is Nigerian based....hence my sympathy for them.
There are some nice guys on this site....so I don't have an issue with "every" Nigerian male.....
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Favor99(m): 3:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Mobilia:

"Here to cause trouble and push agendas"?
Seriously, you have me mistaken young man.
Insult who?
Why are u so angry?
You still have your girlfriend so what's the problem?
Not 1 women has said anything to me...concerning my posts...
I didn't post my opinion based on who would like me...
It was in my heart...cause as I said before...lots of female bashing and degradation occurs on this site.
Now that's what I see...and that's my opinion.
The OP absolutely insulted women as a whole.
I happen to be on a Nigerian website...and he stated that the woman is Nigerian based....hence my sympathy for them.
There are some nice guys on this site....so I don't have an issue with "every" Nigerian male.....
Yea actually after reading the OP's post again I see how he subtly disrespected some women. Its wrong.
He did it subtly, so I didn't catch it at first. But he didn’t bash women as a whole. He just said something insensitive, but it wasn't an attack on women. There might be a few males that bash women on this site, but there is also women that also
bash males on this site to. It has to stop. Unfortunately, theres a lot of insensitive stuff thats said on this site and other forums, whether its about someone's tribe, country, religion etc. Its not particular to any demographic. The people here on nairaland don't represent Nigeria as a whole. For example all this name calling and tribalistic remarks people make about other ethnic groups don't happen in everyday. It only happens in faceless forums. People don't do this tribal bashing like this in real life. What he said is not a representation of Nigerian men. If you have a problem you take that up with him not dissing all of us. I’ve not seen another Nigerian guy say something like that. But he’s slight remarks wasn’t deserving of remarks against us men as a whole. He said an insensitive remark about women not joining the league of desparados and his topic headline wasn't that pleasant, but it wasn't anything mysogynistic that warranted such comments from you
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Favor99(m): 5:28am On Apr 02, 2018
Favor99:

Yea actually after reading the OP's post again I see how he subtly disrespected some women. Its wrong.
He did it subtly, so I didn't catch it at first. But he didn’t bash women as a whole. He just said something insensitive, but it wasn't an attack on women. There might be a few males that bash women on this site, but there is also women that also
bash males on this site to. It has to stop. Unfortunately, theres a lot of insensitive stuff thats said on this site and other forums, whether its about someone's tribe, country, religion etc. Its not particular to any demographic. The people here on nairaland don't represent Nigeria as a whole. For example all this name calling and tribalistic remarks people make about other ethnic groups don't happen in everyday. It only happens in faceless forums. People don't do this tribal bashing like this in real life. What he said is not a representation of Nigerian men. If you have a problem you take that up with him not dissing all of us. I’ve not seen another Nigerian guy say something like that. But he’s slight remarks wasn’t deserving of remarks against us men as a whole. He said an insensitive remark about women not joining the league of desparados and his topic headline wasn't that pleasant, but it wasn't anything mysogynistic that warranted such comments from you.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Favor99:

bash males on this site to.
It has to stop. Unfortunately, theres a lot of insensitive stuff thats said on this site and other forums, whether its about someone's tribe, country, religion etc. Its not particular to any demographic. The people here on nairaland don't represent Nigeria as a whole. For example all this name calling and tribalistic remarks people make about other ethnic groups don't happen in everyday. It only happens in faceless forums. People don't do this tribal bashing like this in real life. What he said is not a representation of Nigerian men. If you have a problem you take that up with him not dissing all of us. I’ve not seen another Nigerian guy say something like that. But he’s slight remarks wasn’t deserving of remarks against us men as a whole. He said an insensitive remark about women not joining the league of desparados and his topic headline wasn't that pleasant, but it wasn't anything mysogynistic that warranted such comments from you

Brother,
Please allow me to address each bolded part in the order as you read them and then I will let this situation rest.
1. Thank you for re-reading the post, however, what he said wasn't "subtle" to me at all.....it was blatant and very demeaning.
2. You are correct....I do see "females" saying some harsh things...and they are doubly wrong.
Not to excuse their behavior, but I wonder is it done as a defense mechanism to the daily insults that get hurled at them...?
3. This is where I would like to disagree with you. Nairaland to me has to be a microcosm of Nigeria...
What is represented here is every type of individual and personality one can think of (which would be for any country) ....
As it should be....because people should be allowed to have their own beliefs and thoughts since we are not robots.
Yes it is a face-less forum (for the majority) and people tend to become more courageous when there is no accountability for their actions..
But that doesn't mean that what people say..is not what's already in their hearts. The thoughts were there...it's just that a platform was given to them where they could "voice" their thoughts anonymously.
I choose to put my pic up not for any other reason than to be accountable for what I say and not be ashamed of it. I have even said my name numerous times...and used to have a moniker with my name and age in there...
But I realize that I am NOT most people.
4. I did say in my post that an "overwhelming majority" of males.....not ALL. I know it couldn't be ALL because I have practically only chatted with guys on here since I joined a year and some months ago. They have actually been the friendly ones...and not the females. So clearly I don't have an issue with ALL Nigerian males.
5. I did not use the word "mysogynistic" at all. I found it more of an immature comment to say the least.
But the use of the word "desperate" and other words....just isn't necessary. I see lots of harsh adjectives being used unnecessarily...
I am not here to cause division between Nigerian men and women...or change an ideology or a culturally ingrained mind-set. I realize that I'm up against a brick wall with that. I respect individuals.....and am on this website to actually learn more about my culture...other half.
I just got fed-up with seeing the bashing....because contrary to what you may think, I have seen several threads criticizing older women on N.L.
Now let me apologize to you and any other males on this forum that were offended by my words. I did write with a sense of frustration and passion when posting. I did address the OP, but decided to write a larger message to maybe let other guys know that there are better ways of handling some situations....I, myself, not exempt from correction.
Thank you for your time...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Unitedabby(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
lefulefu:
foreign based will send u iphones or one correct sneakers for joggingcheesy. I think d babe na selfish babecheesy.
na so!
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Favor99(m): 4:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Mobilia:

Brother,
Please allow me to address each bolded part in the order as you read them and then I will let this situation rest.
1. Thank you for re-reading the post, however, what he said wasn't "subtle" to me at all.....it was blatant and very demeaning.
2. You are correct....I do see "females" saying some harsh things...and they are doubly wrong.
Not to excuse their behavior, but I wonder is it done as a defense mechanism to the daily insults that get hurled at them...?
3. This is where I would like to disagree with you. Nairaland to me has to be a microcosm of Nigeria...
What is represented here is every type of individual and personality one can think of (which would be for any country) ....
As it should be....because people should be allowed to have their own beliefs and thoughts since we are not robots.
Yes it is a face-less forum (for the majority) and people tend to become more courageous when there is no accountability for their actions..
But that doesn't mean that what people say..is not what's already in their hearts. The thoughts were there...it's just that a platform was given to them where they could "voice" their thoughts anonymously.
I choose to put my pic up not for any other reason than to be accountable for what I say and not be ashamed of it. I have even said my name numerous times...and used to have a moniker with my name and age in there...
But I realize that I am NOT most people.
4. I did say in my post that an "overwhelming majority" of males.....not ALL. I know it couldn't be ALL because I have practically only chatted with guys on here since I joined a year and some months ago. They have actually been the friendly ones...and not the females. So clearly I don't have an issue with ALL Nigerian males.
5. I did not use the word "mysogynistic" at all. I found it more of an immature comment to say the least.
But the use of the word "desperate" and other words....just isn't necessary. I see lots of harsh adjectives being used unnecessarily...
I am not here to cause division between Nigerian men and women...or change an ideology or a culturally ingrained mind-set. I realize that I'm up against a brick wall with that. I respect individuals.....and am on this website to actually learn more about my culture...other half.
I just got fed-up with seeing the bashing....because contrary to what you may think, I have seen several threads criticizing older women on N.L.
Now let me apologize to you and any other males on this forum that were offended by my words. I did write with a sense of frustration and passion when posting. I did address the OP, but decided to write a larger message to maybe let other guys know that there are better ways of handling some situations....I, myself, not exempt from correction.
Thank you for your time...
Its ok thanks. People can be cruel on forums. Ive seen some offensive stuff on social media. Not just in nairaland but on social media
in general. Its a worldwide problem. Don't worry much about what he said, try and not let it bother you. I see offensive stuff on social media
all the time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.