Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) (68320 Views)

Burial Photos Of Buba Umar Jibril, Late Reps Deputy Majority Leader / NGO Bill By Umar Jibril: Shehu Sani Vows To Fight Against Controversial Bill / Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Time that will be spent on human capital development is been spent on fighting perceived political enemies.
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by mathew247: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
he's still missing
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
shocked
grin

Ejaku oni o wani oje
Ejaku oni o wani oje
Dino be giving APC sleepless nights.

Ejaku ko? Ajaku ni! Abeg visit Dino Studios for the lyrics and stop dis-straughting our eyes here...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such an irony that a man declared missing by the police is in a house guarded by Policemen.

And you say Nigeria is not a joke and Buhari is not a dullàrd?
Type Dullar dinho as one word and you will understand

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
alfonso36:
if you need cashew nuts, pm me lets do biz, kogi cashew....! as for dino walai i dont know what to say.

I need
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by cooldipo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Police making a mess of this case!
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by olugabbie(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Weda APC or PDP.
Dz pple r only gud at suckin our wealth dry. Dey dint care abt u n i. Please b wise

taylor89:
Lol

APC Police

Buhari can't even remember if Dino was declared wanted

Daft and naive cowbell of a northern president
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by dollyptosh(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
This kind God ooo....... cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by Lesah555: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
taylor89:
Buhari issa ode

Scam of a president
I can feel your pain. Throwing stone at the moon knowing fully well that it won't get anywhere close to it, and when night beckons, the same moon kept shining even brighter than it was years back. The pain inside of you is excruciating since you routinely do the same thing for over two years without result. You don't need a rehab, but you certainly need a psychologist to mitigate your pain in time, else you will die before the end of PMB tenure in 2023.
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by fashionale(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
So a Kogi lawmaker's house is beautiful like a palace and his state is in a shamble. Mtccheewww!!! Looters
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by 9jaown(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such an irony that a man declared missing by the police is in a house guarded by Policemen.

guy you burst my head

Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by Jumbus31(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
your father is a useles being and a dullard,jobless nairaland celebrity get a life you idiot
In as I don't like most of his posts on nairaland coz his posts are somehow controversial, that doesn't give you the yardstick to insult his father. You're here insulting someone's father because of Buhari who doesn't know you exist. Go and get a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by jwals: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
The same man who sponsored the NGO regulation bill is gone to the grave https://www.nairaland.com/4073861/ngo-bill-umar-jibril-shehu#60747668
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by Krisddon: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is Police Paradoxical grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is Police Paradoxical
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by Witnes: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
C them looking worried at d moment, after a week now they will ably starts their evil activities, instead to repent and give d best of leadership to their various ppl who stood on d sun to voted them unto power, useless naija polithieftians.
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by HamzaAbdullahi8(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jumbus31:
In as I don't like most of his posts on nairaland coz his posts are somehow controversial, that doesn't give you the yardstick to insult his father. You're here insulting someone's father because of Buhari who doesn't know you exist. Go and get a life.
u sound like a hypocrite,isn't buhari old enough to be that fools grandfada? why shld he insult the president who is an elderly man?can he say dis tins in buharis presence? pls reason like a human. kiss
Jumbus31:
u sound like a hypocrite,isn't buhari old enough to be that fools grandfada? why shld he insult the president who is an elderly man?can he say dis tins in buharis presence? pls reason like a human.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by HamzaAbdullahi8(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
BuhariSelf:
See This Stupid Aboki,you That Has A Life What Are You Doing With It. Useless Almajiri
when you see something bad u can neva condemn it,you call me useless is your life useful? wawa mutum

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
when you see something bad u can neva condemn it,you call me useless is your life useful? wawa mutum
Yes My Life Is Very Useful, Atleast Am Not An Asslicking Bastard Like You And Your Father Buhari Who Cant Tell The Difference Between Black And White. Anu-Ofia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by jydmak(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dino I saw walking freely at NASS complex yesterday , even cracking jokes. Mtchew yeye!!!
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by Timfreds(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Why is it that everything about this Buhari and APC govt is always propaganda? Yet a normal human being will still be supporting and defending them. God have mercy!!
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by Favryt: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Who are dry deceiving
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by dumie(f): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
This government should continue taking this country on a roller coaster ride... This can never happen In saner climates

Meanwhile, it's been awhile
Compliments of the season

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by IMASTEX: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish this country can be recolonized.
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by jeronimo(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Lol

APC Police

Buhari can't even remember if Dino was declared wanted

Daft and naive cowbell of a northern president
Chai! See insult, Abeg make una take am easy. Haba
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by BabatCargo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nobody respect thé rule of law again in this country
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
free2ryhme:
Useless country

..... of useless, siddon look, talk talk people
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by kmaster007: 12:22am On Mar 31, 2018
can dey arrest Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 1:08am On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) by Kingdanirixx(m): 3:33am On Mar 31, 2018
What does the police declaring someone wanted have to do with Buhari?
Nigerians can be very funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.