Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed (47056 Views)

Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow / President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by showafrica(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Even the kidnap and return of dapchi babes wasn't executed completely..

Yeah that was a huge project, may be he will complete the project before 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by judgedredd22(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2018
icon02:
This is what we call fatality in mortal combat. or finishing in some other games

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by callthefred: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2018
adanny01:

98% was what GEJ used to commission. Unfortunately, most of you who are not into construction donot have an idea how the value is arrived at. Also that that percentage can be made to look like anything they wish.

Are you aware that even as Buhari commissioned the project and its fully functional, it is still not 100%?

Do you know they are still building fencing barriers by rail tracks. Take the train trip and you will still see work in progress.

Its when you arrive Kaduna (Rigasa station), you will realise this project is not anywhere beyond 90% even at this moment.

Dont swallow whole line and sinker what politicians tell you. I have used the line and as an engr myself, have assessed the progress level.

My brother I traveled on that train about 6 times last December when I visited the North. As a matter of fact it's the only "real" infrastructure Nigeria has. The rigasa road leading to the airport was tarred (start to finish o, while the Abuja runway was undergoing reconstruction) I learnt in less than 4 weeks while the one leading to town hasn't been tarred in over 3 years because of course the poor may die. I'm sure that's the state government at work.

Not to take away anything, the train station in Idu is world class unlike the bus stop here in Lagos. A train station that has elevator right to the coaches of the train. Trust me except for "speed" that rail trip is 100% better than flying by Air (I can stand on my claim). Although you only get the best services at Idu and Rigasa other stations are already corruption ridden with ticket hoarding and round tripping by staff.

The infrastructure actually gave me hope that Nigeria can be great when we have serious people in charge. The whole damn thing didn't cost $2b and I wonder why we can't be constructing such every 6 months rather baba is saving up and down when Almighty America doesn't even have up to $200B in savings but has an economy worth $19T.

Quoting Bill Gates "Dangote told me he didn't become reach by selling what he doesn't have"

Nigeria can't get anywhere until we forget politics and think of the welfare of the citizenry.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by senatorizyking(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2018
We keep telling people that Buhari is a super duper Scammer but they don't believe...

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by deboysben(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2018
PHILipu1:

Can any reasonable project be completed in Nigeria wetin 3 years?

How many such projects did PDP do for 16 years.
but gej build 9 federal universities within lesser years he was in power with other numerous projects.
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by maslong(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Sweetcollins:
O boy this is a challenge
Okay
No. 1. Medical trip to London
No. 2. Kidnapping and releasing of dapchi girls
Nnaa, Where is the key

No: 1 not completed because he is going back

No: 2 not completed because he is still with our christian girl.
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by adanny01(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
callthefred:

My brother I traveled on that train about 6 times last December when I visited the North. As a matter of fact it's the only "real" infrastructure Nigeria has. The rigasa road leading to the airport was tarred (start to finish o, while the Abuja runway was undergoing reconstruction) I learnt in less than 4 weeks while the one leading to town hasn't been tarred in over 3 years because of course the poor may die. I'm sure that's the state government at work.

Not to take away anything, the train station in Idu is world class unlike the bus stop here in Lagos. A train station that has elevator right to the coaches of the train. Trust me except for "speed" that rail trip is 100% better than flying by Air (I can stand on my claim). Although you only get the best services at Idu and Rigasa other stations are already corruption ridden with ticket hoarding and round tripping by staff.

The infrastructure actually gave me hope that Nigeria can be great when we have serious people in charge. The whole damn thing didn't cost $2b and I wonder why we can't be constructing such every 6 months rather baba is saving up and down when Almighty America doesn't even have up to $200B in savings but has an economy worth $19T.

Quoting Bill Gates "Dangote told me he didn't become reach by selling what he doesn't have"

Nigeria can't get anywhere until we forget politics and think of the welfare of the citizenry.

I like your post because its objective unlike most post.

The real issue for me is the waves of uncompleted projects by the FG with each successive government stopping payments to some contracts and starting new ones so they could point something which they started but in most cases will not finish within 4years. Imagine the Abj kad rail started by Obj and still not 100% today. This was a contract that was for 3yrs but has spanned over 10years already.

If you know Abj well, how long did it take FG to conclude the fly over after AYA the leads to central area. How long did take Buhari to pay Dantata to complete the Kagini bridge on Kubwa express or the Millinium city cross culverts on airport road that Julius berger left an eye sore to the road. Check out the airport junction. There is one road that passes behind CBN through Garki which was left for so so long and its been done.

After Buhari leaves, you will see how long it will take to finish east west rail or the 2nd Niger bridge.
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by dvee2: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Igba123:
dis is how u guys fail exams. Did u mention npower as a project? Ppl verified since december are still waiting 4 mnths after. U can as well add payment of salary to ur list of project. Ndi ibiribi.

Can you define what a project is? Mumu hate have blocked your sense of reasoning. An illiterate like you think a project means only physical structure. Mumu Google what is the meaning of project and come back to tell me if npower is not a project currently being executed by FG. Mumu
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by dvee2: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
lexy2014:
can u pls explain how d king of Morocco "delivered" d 10 fertilizer companies to Nigeria? Did he put them.inside cargo to send to buhari?

Go and read about it. I am not responsible for your ignorance
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by dvee2: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
lexy2014:
nobody is denying that 1.3trilion wasnt spent on infrastructure. Thank God u say its d highest by any govt in history. D question is where is d infrastructure u are talking about especially since u said d govt didn't start any new project? Can u pls tell us d projects that swallowed this 1.3 trillion?

These people are unbelievable. There are hundreds of projects,most are going on. The OP requested for delivered ones. If you want list of some current projects being executed simply follow @FMPWH you will be amazed if you are viewing with open mind
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by dvee2: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
misano:

So U have agreed that PDP had ongoing projects?

So we voted APC into power just to help PDP complete their projects abi?

Did PDP tell APC that they didn't know how complete a project?

Abandoned projects, money voted to contractors stolen by your benefactors
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by dvee2: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
osazsky:
oga u go school?, free food for heardsmen,e shld extend it to south south, and stop all these paper politics,do u know d meaning of project, google is ur friend.fertilizers for morocco,fertilizers for Igbo,guy go dance one corner for corner

Can you define what a project means? Mumu
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by dvee2: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
callthefred:

Totally false. Are you paid to do all this? I'll tell you for a fact the school feeding as been on here in Osun state for more than a decade. Go back to your history books. It was initiated since the days of Yar'adua. Agreed very few states keyed into it. APC truthfully increased the number of participating states but still not 100% till now. Do you know why? Because during the campaigns they never mentioned they would be needing counterpart funding from states. All they did was repackage and make a hell of noise about it.

During the campaign they never said Npower would only last 2 years. They made it look like a permanent job. Check your history books for that too. Imagine having a job and after 2 years you're out of job again. That's very bad strategy.

The Nigerian air force or army never went a year without buying equipment, agreed majority of the funds may be diverted. Remember just last month in our corruption index, Transparency international accused our military of corruption.

On the ferterlizer thing truly a great move but remember we've never had shortage of ferterlizer except now prices are down and yes kudos to government for that. But ferterlizer is down and everything else is high,fuel to transport goods and parts for farm machinery and other chemicals are more expensive due to fall of the naira.

So that power plant was built by FG abi? Your case is beyond redemption.

Look at this one, that is why you failed exams. The Question is list project initiated and executed. You are here talking about states. Does Osun state initiated FG project?
If you want to talk about moderlities open a new topic
Who is npower a plant? Do you know the meaning of a project? Who told you only physical structures are projects? The research project you submitted in school is it a physical building? All these products of failed education who should be fighting against people who looted their psychi are the ones defending them for a pot of stew. Smh
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by misano(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:

Abandoned projects, money voted to contractors stolen by your benefactors

Please don't disturb me go and talk about the bomb blast that happened in Maiduguri.
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Nsonso: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Even the Npower is yet to be completed for that of 2017 preselected applicants. Easier to write 6 comprehensive questions on biochemistry 202 (Metabolism) in an hour than this.
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by callthefred: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:

Look at this one, that is why you failed exams. The Question is list project initiated and executed. You are here talking about states. Does Osun state initiated FG project?
If you want to talk about moderlities open a new topic
Who is npower a plant? Do you know the meaning of a project? Who told you only physical structures are projects? The research project you submitted in school is it a physical building? All these products of failed education who should be fighting against people who looted their psychi are the ones defending them for a pot of stew. Smh

You're such a chump. I was responding to every question raised by the OP then and mind you yes the home grown feeding program under Yar'Adua was an FG/UNESCO initiative. So who's a product of failed education? Someone who can refer to a project initiated and happenings of a decade ago or someone who can't even remember what happened a year back...UH?
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:

Go and read about it. I am not responsible for your ignorance
well I didn't say am not ignorant that's y am asking professor how its possible 4a fertilizer company(in ur case 10) 2b "delivered" from Morocco to Nigeria like DHL package
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:

These people are unbelievable. There are hundreds of projects,most are going on. The OP requested for delivered ones. If you want list of some current projects being executed simply follow @FMPWH you will be amazed if you are viewing with open mind
d op asked 4 just 2 so u can win a lexus jeep. But instead of giving us facts, u were talking about N1.3trillion that has been spent. Now since u say there's are hundreds of projects, it shouldn't cost u anything to mention like 10-15,abi? U can just take a peek at ur Twitter handle let us no what u have there
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by dvee2: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
lexy2014:
d op asked 4 just 2 so u can win a lexus jeep. But instead of giving us facts, u were talking about N1.3trillion that has been spent. Now since u say there's are hundreds of projects, it shouldn't cost u anything to mention like 10-15,abi? U can just take a peek at ur Twitter handle let us no what u have there

Read again I have posted up to five already. I don't want his old model Jeep. maybe I can offer you and him a current Jeep if you simply do a research about current on going project and post it without bias. I have given you the handle to check, don't be lazy.
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by lexy2014: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:

Read again I have posted up to five already. I don't want his old model Jeep. maybe I can offer you and him a current Jeep if you simply do a research about current on going project and post it without bias. I have given you the handle to check, don't be lazy.
were are d five u posted?can u kindly bring them in2 our conversation 2 verify ur claims? I shouldnt b d one 2 validate ur position. If what u are saying is true, then u should b able to support it with facts. One of d tools of data collection in research is in-depth interview. Data collected using this form of research method is qualitative as against d quantitative data obtained via questionnaires and surveys. So except research has been given a new meaning or maybe u still need some schooling, what am doing with u right now falls under research
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by asmansur02: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2018
Some Infrastructures constructed and Commissioned by Buhari led Administration by Mansur Saidu Adam from Bauchi State, Nigeria

1. The Buhari Administration successfully completed the reconstruction of the Abuja Airport runway within the scheduled six-week period (March – April 2017).

Source:https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/232504-factsheet-what-the-buhari-administration-has-achieved-in-two-years-presidency.html/amp

2.The Nigeria Air Force (NAF) has commissioned projects at its newly established base in Bauchi in September 2017. The projects commissioned include among others, an office complex of the Special Operations Command, the Air Officer Commanding (AOC) residence and some other senior officers’ housing units.

Source:https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/02/naf-commissions-houses-projects-at-bauchi-base/

3. the newly constructed and fully furnished Headquarters, Special Operations Command office complex, the‎ AOC’s official residence and 10 2 bedroom semi-detached flats with BQs for PSOs of HQ SOC in September 2017.

Source: http://nationaltrailonline.com.ng/air-force-commissions-houses-other-projects-at-bauchi-base/

4. Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar has commissioned new accommodation quarters for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) personnel in Abuja. The residential quarters situated within the NAF Valley Estate

Source: http://www.airforce.mil.ng/post-cas_commissions_new_naf_base_in_abuja
5. The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), on 20 March 2018, commissioned a Joint Airmen/Airwomen’s Mess and a 6 x one bedroom residential accommodation for airmen/airwomen serving at 303 Medium Airlift Group (MAG), NAF Base Ilorin, Kwara State. Other facilities commissioned during the ceremony include a 500 KVA transformer as well as 2 boreholes, each with 300,000 and 55,000 litres surface tanks, in addition to overhead tanks

Source: http://www.airforce.mil.ng/post-nigerian_air_force_commissions_welfare_related_facilities_at_naf_bases_in_ilorin__abuja

6. The Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Abubakar Sadiq, on Tuesday performed the ground breaking ceremony for a new Air Force Base, the 211 Regiment Group, Owerri, Imo. In February 2017.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/nigerian-air-force-opens-new-base-imo/amp/

7. Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadiq Baba Abubakar who was ably represented by Chief of Administration Headquarters Nigerian Air Force has commissioned yet another block of 6x3 bedroom flat and water supply projects at Nigerian Air Force Base Enugu.

Source: http://www.airforce.mil.ng/post-commissioning_of_projects_at_naf_base_enugu

These are some new Infrastructures constructed and Commissioned between 2015 to 2018 with dates and sources for further verification, clarification and information. I dare you to fulfill your promise if you are man of your word.
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by chernest2002: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Even the kidnap and return of dapchi babes wasn't executed completely..
grin grin grin
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by chernest2002: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2018
Even to complete looters list which he started na wahala.
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by psucc(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
asmansur02:
Some Infrastructures constructed and Commissioned by Buhari led Administration by Mansur Saidu Adam from Bauchi State, Nigeria

1. The Buhari Administration successfully completed the reconstruction of the Abuja Airport runway within the scheduled six-week period (March – April 2017).

Source:https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/232504-factsheet-what-the-buhari-administration-has-achieved-in-two-years-presidency.html/amp

2.The Nigeria Air Force (NAF) has commissioned projects at its newly established base in Bauchi in September 2017. The projects commissioned include among others, an office complex of the Special Operations Command, the Air Officer Commanding (AOC) residence and some other senior officers’ housing units.

Source:https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/02/naf-commissions-houses-projects-at-bauchi-base/

3. the newly constructed and fully furnished Headquarters, Special Operations Command office complex, the‎ AOC’s official residence and 10 2 bedroom semi-detached flats with BQs for PSOs of HQ SOC in September 2017.

Source: http://nationaltrailonline.com.ng/air-force-commissions-houses-other-projects-at-bauchi-base/

4. Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar has commissioned new accommodation quarters for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) personnel in Abuja. The residential quarters situated within the NAF Valley Estate

Source: http://www.airforce.mil.ng/post-cas_commissions_new_naf_base_in_abuja
5. The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), on 20 March 2018, commissioned a Joint Airmen/Airwomen’s Mess and a 6 x one bedroom residential accommodation for airmen/airwomen serving at 303 Medium Airlift Group (MAG), NAF Base Ilorin, Kwara State. Other facilities commissioned during the ceremony include a 500 KVA transformer as well as 2 boreholes, each with 300,000 and 55,000 litres surface tanks, in addition to overhead tanks

Source: http://www.airforce.mil.ng/post-nigerian_air_force_commissions_welfare_related_facilities_at_naf_bases_in_ilorin__abuja

6. The Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Abubakar Sadiq, on Tuesday performed the ground breaking ceremony for a new Air Force Base, the 211 Regiment Group, Owerri, Imo. In February 2017.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/nigerian-air-force-opens-new-base-imo/amp/

7. Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadiq Baba Abubakar who was ably represented by Chief of Administration Headquarters Nigerian Air Force has commissioned yet another block of 6x3 bedroom flat and water supply projects at Nigerian Air Force Base Enugu.

Source: http://www.airforce.mil.ng/post-commissioning_of_projects_at_naf_base_enugu

These are some new Infrastructures constructed and Commissioned between 2015 to 2018 with dates and sources for further verification, clarification and information. I dare you to fulfill your promise if you are man of your word.

All I see up there are Air force projects, Not all Nigerians are witch to enjoy them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family / Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.