Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed (47062 Views)

Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow / President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by edupedia: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Cc:
Madridguy
Buhariguy
Ngeneukwuenu
Sarrki
Mynd44
Gavelsam

Please come and collect this car from this man by answering this simple question.

Keep wasting your time... It won't work... U have already lost the 2019 elections because of silly attitudes such as this...shioorrr

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by IMASTEX: 6:54am On Mar 31, 2018
kstyle2:
It may seem like a joke but it is worrisome. Your works should speak volume for you. We never expected Nigeria to change over night but we at least expected to see signs that things would improve. I clearly remembered when petrol price was increased to 145 naira, ibe kachikwu assured us that in a space of 6 months the price would begin to fall. I remember our president campaigning against politicians travelling abroad for treatment. Instead he spent over 3 months in uk receiving treatment. I'm not against him receiving adequate treatment abroad as i believe health first. I'm concerned that he hasn't sat down to discuss with the minister of health to see how such standard facilities and adequately trained doctors can be found in nigeria to prevent us from taking our monies here, purchasing visas, paying for medical treatment abroad alongside other miscellaneous expenses that may arise
Honestly, we have a long wayto go and sadly, we haven't even started. We now how religious and ethnic clashes added to our previous problems
I initially had little hope in this government but i must say such everything has faded
God bless Nigeria
You have stated the fact. If the citizens can be asking such national questions before getting anyone elected. Rather than basing their debate on: religion, ethnic, personal gratification, etc. This country may have improved better than what it is now. Many years ago, I was a little bit hopeful that things might be better. But the fact facing us today makes it totally doubtful for anything to improve even in 100 years to come. Nigeria is a failed project.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Adiola(f): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2018
sylvez:

you mean Buhari initiated and completed the abduction of the Dopchi girls abi...
yes

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by datfreshdoc(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Moukandjo:

Can you advise any of your relatives to attend any of those glorified secondary schools you & Jonathan call universities? Una well so?
baba he has stated a point here... stop being bias #apcOut

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by IMASTEX: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2018
decatalyst:
But who did we offend?
Well, I may say we all collectively contributed to the issues. We decided to be playing politic of religion, ethnicity, tribal, etc. Even when things are going from bad to worse by the day. No national issues are raised anymore. People are supposed to get a job based on previous performance and not on future promise. Just the same way people are projecting Akitu now.
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by clarocuzioo(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2018
edupedia:

Keep wasting your time... It won't work... U have already lost the 2019 elections because of silly attitudes such as this...shioorrr

I was expecting you to reply with projects but you are still searching that's why you did not post any rather you resorted to attacking me personally, well am not surprised, #30k/month at work.

But be mindful, am not a politician so am not loosing anything in 2019.

Secondly it is Nigerians that will decide who wins and who looses in 2019, if Nigerians decide they want to continue with a government that after three years can not easily point out a project initiated, executed, completed and commissioned, so be it, until then i'll keep my fingers crossed. If asking this simple question is your definition of silly attitude, well, am not surprised the more reason some people call you zombie as you are living up to that name.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by misano(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2018
obailala:
Going by your definition of completed; i.e. can we also say road rehabilitation projects are complete because commuters are driving on them?

I don't really get your question but I will try answering you.

For example, if Mr A closes a road under construction, until the road is reopened, the project can't be recorded as completed.

If the road constructed by Mr A needs maintenance it doesn't stop a wise government from fixing D road & simultaneously constructing new ones.

As far as Mr A is concerned, when he first constructed D road it was motorable but due to continues usage, the road now needs rehabilitation.

This rehabilitation however doesn't change D fact that Mr A's road project was not completed.

If the next government decides to shutdown D said road, until it is reopened, it will not be recorded as a rehabilitated project.

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by OpanachiOzohve: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2018
As from today I will start ignoring all the zombies. With all their talks they can't name just one achievement of their master to win the 350k price!

5 Likes

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by misano(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2018
clarocuzioo:

I was expecting you to reply with projects but you are still searching that's why you did not post any rather you resorted to attacking me personally, well am not surprised, #30k/month at work.

But be mindful, am not a politician so am not loosing anything in 2019.

Secondly it is Nigerians that will decide who wins and who looses in 2019, if Nigerians decide they want to continue with a government that after three years can not easily point out a project initiated, executed, completed and commissioned, so be it, until then i'll keep my fingers crossed. If asking this simple question is your definition of silly attitude, well, am not surprised the more reason some people call you zombie as you are living up to that name.

Wise talk....
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by efela: 7:16am On Mar 31, 2018
seguno2:

Since Leah is still in captivity
people we just sit down and post nonses online mention one project that good luck jonathan
completed in his regime .

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2018
It is FINISHED
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by CodeTemplar: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2018
sylvez:

you mean Buhari initiated and completed the abduction of the Dopchi girls abi...
With Leah in custody the film isn' t complete.

5 Likes

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Igba123: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:
They try to be smart but are exhibiting their foolishness. This administration have said from onset that they will focus on abandoned projects.
Nigeria is not short of wonderful ideas, what is lacking is the will to deliver these projects due to corruption,over bloated budget and the rest.
Majority of project initiated but abandoned needs to be completed before embarking on further elephant project.
Most of the project were reassessed and renegotiated by this government and in some cases additional expansion done to the project.
Government is a continum and I will prefer a government that will continue a good project initiated by predecessors than one that would just start an elephant project
Of what use is initiating a project if you don't have the will to execute it? The important thing is projects are being executed.
1: The npower project was initiated and completed by Buhari
2: The one meal per day school feeding project was initiated and implemented by Buhari
3: The Nigerian Air force 24 additional fighter jets was initiated and delivered
4: Buhari with the cooperation of the king of Morocco started and delivered about 10 fertilizer companies across the country
5:A new Power plant was recently commissioned in akwa ibom
In 2017 this government spent 1.3 Trillion on infrastructure, the highest by any government in the history of this nation. Go and verify this and this is what we aught to be discussing not frivolities.
This amount 1.3 trillion use to be the amount being stolen previously by oil subsidies cabal
dis is how u guys fail exams. Did u mention npower as a project? Ppl verified since december are still waiting 4 mnths after. U can as well add payment of salary to ur list of project. Ndi ibiribi.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by WhoBeThisMan: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2018
PHILipu1:

Can any reasonable project be completed in Nigeria wetin 3 years?

How many such projects did PDP do for 16 years.
what is this one saying
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by WhoBeThisMan: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2018
adanny01:

There are roads in Abj left as far back as Abacha, they are all being either completed or having serious work progress after over 20years.

Only responsible men decide not to embark on new projects to satisfy their political ambition forgetting that what we need is not new projects but completed projects.

Dont lose sight of the real deal, which is completed projects.

Jonathan himself didnt initiate most of the projects he claimed and even rushed to commissioning uncompleted projects.
OK sir but how many has he completed? Can you list 5?
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2018
though, i REGRET voting the redundant nomad,
I would have regretted the MORE if the CLANISH
sadist had LOST.... because 3 years after his victory .....

I've convincingly demystify all the spurious attributes He claimed to possess!

BUHARI IS A COLOSSAL DISASTER!... #never again!

#YOU CAN'T GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE!

#BACK TO DAURA loading........

3 Likes

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by MRAKBEE(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2018
One fool would come here and just type rice
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by PHILipu1(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
what is this one saying
Your hate for PMB will not make you to understand what I am saying.
Free your mind and you will see things better.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by okonja(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2018
icon02:
This is what we call fatality in mortal combat. or finishing in some other games

Brutality
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Abuja runway and rehabilitation of Abuja-kaduna road.
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:54am On Mar 31, 2018
adanny01:

There are roads in Abj left as far back as Abacha, they are all being either completed or having serious work progress after over 20years.

Only responsible men decide not to embark on new projects to satisfy their political ambition forgetting that what we need is not new projects but completed projects.

Dont lose sight of the real deal, which is completed projects.

Jonathan himself didnt initiate most of the projects he claimed and even rushed to commissioning uncompleted projects.
don't mind those fools.
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by andycom(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Cc:
Madridguy
Buhariguy
Ngeneukwuenu
Sarrki
Mynd44
Gavelsam

Please come and collect this car from this man by answering this simple question.

please leave Ngeneukwuenu alone
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by alfanio(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2018
It seems people are suffering from amnesia or collective mischief it is not up to 2 years now that the Runway in Nnamdi Azikwe Airport was started and completed under six weeks by this government, the Abuja Kaduna road was also started and completed within that period your hatred will not stop the progress this country is making, pls be patient before the elections you would probably see a gale of projects being commisioned then you will start lying it was the Jonathan govt that started it, ungrateful hateful lots

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by AuroraB(f): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Gavelsam, how far naaa
I guess you don't love SUVs undecided
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by papat26(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2018
I thank God every body eyes is now opening
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by tiredoflife(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:
They try to be smart but are exhibiting their foolishness. This administration have said from onset that they will focus on abandoned projects.
Nigeria is not short of wonderful ideas, what is lacking is the will to deliver these projects due to corruption,over bloated budget and the rest.
Majority of project initiated but abandoned needs to be completed before embarking on further elephant project.
Most of the project were reassessed and renegotiated by this government and in some cases additional expansion done to the project.
Government is a continum and I will prefer a government that will continue a good project initiated by predecessors than one that would just start an elephant project
Of what use is initiating a project if you don't have the will to execute it? The important thing is projects are being executed.
1: The npower project was initiated and completed by Buhari
2: The one meal per day school feeding project was initiated and implemented by Buhari
3: The Nigerian Air force 24 additional fighter jets was initiated and delivered
4: Buhari with the cooperation of the king of Morocco started and delivered about 10 fertilizer companies across the country
5:A new Power plant was recently commissioned in akwa ibom
In 2017 this government spent 1.3 Trillion on infrastructure, the highest by any government in the history of this nation. Go and verify this and this is what we aught to be discussing not frivolities.
This amount 1.3 trillion use to be the amount being stolen previously by oil subsidies cabal

Oga stop making noise
Na just two them ask u
If u get go win the car and 350k to buy fuel
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by tiredoflife(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2018
alfanio:
It seems people are suffering from amnesia or collective mischief it is not up to 2 years now that the Runway in Nnamdi Azikwe Airport was started and completed under six weeks by this government, the Abuja Kaduna road was also started and completed within that period your hatred will not stop the progress this country is making, pls be patient before the elections you would probably see a gale of projects being commisioned then you will start lying it was the Jonathan govt that started it, ungrateful hateful lots

Wow since u ve these details
Go and win the car and 350k
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Izumarock70(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2018
Sweetcollins:
O boy this is a challenge
Okay
No. 1. Medical trip to London
No. 2. Kidnapping and releasing of dapchi girls
Nnaa, Where is the key
that one is not completed. Remember the Christian girl still in boko haram
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by tiredoflife(m): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2018
efela:
people we just sit down and post nonses online mention one project that good luck jonathan
completed in his regime .

Please please
Don't even ask
Goodluck did more than any President ever alive
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by gcof(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
No1. Attending Dangote’s daughter’s wedding and returning safely to Abuja.
No2. Kidnap and release of Dapchi Girls though yet to be commissioned
No3. Shutting down Almighty Lagos for a whole day yet to be commissioned
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Shikini: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Buhari is a disaster
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Guyman02: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2018
Perhaps @OP can change the title to insult Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to win an SUV.
I need to see the BMC crew commenting, this thread is too quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan / I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.