Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

"I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) (12306 Views)

Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner / How Oyegun Helped PDP To Bounce Back – APC / "I Helped PDP Rig Elections" — Ibrahim Mantu Confesses, 'Born Again' Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by GavelSlam: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2018
Buhari resetting the brains of PDP elements.

Mantu, Please encourage your associates to confess.
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by introvertedsoul: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2018
For our non bullshitian speakers, I have translated the transcript of the video to English for you.
Translation: Presido Bubu, Abeg don't put my name is the list of looters, and please don't send your EFCC, DSS lapdogs after me.

1 Like

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by seguno2: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2018
GavelSlam:
All the elections.

Please tell Allison to come home, confess and return whatever loot she has in her possession.

Buhari was with Allison in London for four months. Why don’t you ask him why Allison is yet to come home?
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by donplatinum: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2018
Is Ibrahim Mantu on the looters list?
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by prettyomidan: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2018
APC and their gimmicks. Doing everything within their power to destroy their biggest threat in 2019 elections. Mtcheeew. Which administration did not rig? Buhaari'ss own? Even when we know that underage children voted. And are even been registered for that. Of next year already. Ndi ara
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2018
Anything from that name Ibrahim always lies or funny?

1 Like

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by Diamond23(f): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2018
[/color] He should be punished for committing such offense but trust Ninja instead he will applauded and confirm wit a honorable title for admitting how corrupt he was/is.[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by GavelSlam: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2018
seguno2:

Buhari was with Allison in London for four months. Why don’t you ask him why Allison is yet to come home?

Please provide pictures of them together.

Shameless supporter of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by allstarfestus: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2018
Just wonder how an old man like this will come one air and start to do nonse ... ,even if you don't have rep. Think of your children.... Shame on you mantu
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by LZAA: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
Lol.
So what are you helping Apc do this time around? Aboki shine my shoe!

1 Like

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by Pain(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Tnx God 4 repentanx
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by Ofunaofu: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:
This is not news to Nigerians.

Even Obasanjo regarded the 2007 election of a PDP successor as a do or die affair, and Yar'Adua who was the beneficiary admitted he was elected by virtue of widespread electoral fraud.

No one can ever forget Maurice Iwu for the barefaced criminal he was at INEC.

Maurice Iwu! Remember when election will still be going on at the polling station but the results have already been announced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by BetaThings: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2018
MRAKBEE:
Who paid you?
Which election in Nigeria was free n fair?
The last local government election in Kano was marred by election malpractice courtesy of mr integrity..
IG of police was elevated from a mere commissioner of police to an AIG and finally an IG within a span of six months cos of the role he played during the election and the threat he issued to them..someone was murdered with his whole family and the IG was a part of this act.. He later threatened to expose them and they had to save their face by giving him the appointment.
Nairalanders, ask any Buhari supporters to mention just one achievement of their master and they would give one carbohydrate food:
RICE

So you agree with Ike Ekweremadu that the military should come back
A rigged election is worse than a coup because a coup planner does not pretend to have he mandate of the people
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by bigkingwillie(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Nigeria is just a lawless country. I believe Its a crime to rig elections. He is supposed to be arrested immediatly after the confession. In the same veil if he confesses to killing during the 1999 election nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2018
This can only happen in a shithole country
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by BetaThings: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2018
Ofunaofu:

Maurice Iwu! Remember when election will still be going on at the polling station but the results have already been announced

The classic case was in 2007 in Imo State
The elections for Gov and House of Assembly were both held at the same time and day
The voters got to the polling station, accredited and given two ballot paper
They went into a cubicle and thumbprinted the two ballot paper
They emerged to drop the ballot papers in two separate boxes - 1 for Gov and the other for House of Assembly
Later INEC under Iwu cancelled the Gov election because it was "marred by violence" and upheld all the state house of assembly results

APGA candidate Martin Agbaso was favoured to win the election

1 Like

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by BetaThings: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
This can only happen in a shithole country

It happened in another shithole country with the support of Russians and Cambridge Analytica
and in that shithole country unarmed blacks are routinely shot to death
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by semyman: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2018
PDP? Never again
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by kmaster007: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2018
who asked u
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by petenweke: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2018
If you truly confess your sins from your heart our Father in heaven will foirgive you.
Mantu go thy way and sin no more, thy faith have set you free
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by DonCandido(f): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2018
allstarfestus:
Just wonder how an old man like this will come one air and start to do nonse ... ,even if you don't have rep. Think of your children.... Shame on you mantu

[b][/b]
A youth lost to SHAME!

Where did we get it wrong as a people?

[code][/code]TheShamingofNigerianYouths
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2018
Islamicpope:
Senator Mantu disMantled by ACN rigging machine. Confession time delisting from corrupt list time.

Remember that this same Mantu wanted to dismantu (dismantle) our constitution for OBJ to achieve his 3rd term bid.
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2018
grin

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by vicglo: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Please this man should be arrested for doing all this in this country...And being the deputy senate president through rigging.
Buhari please use him as an example to others in the cause of fighting your corruption.
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by benny4wax(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2018
Why am I a Nigerian sef. In a sane country, this man would be behind bars for this open confession. If not the people would have peacefully protested for him to be arrested.

Nigeria is a shame!
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Thunder fire this FOOL! He should be arrested angry ... but, who dares arrest him? undecided

Until Nigerian politicians (both APC & PDP) and her people start to put our differences aside, work collaboratively, see the nation's problems as a collective one NOT, a party's own.... from an objective perspective rather, than a subjective one.

'Bi-partisanship' is what we need NOT, 'Party-politicking'

Ignorant 9ja pple... what do they know?

Your message is for APC.
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2018
Please how much did A.P.C. pay this guy
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by YorubaAssasin: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Your message is for APC.

I don't care... Who be dis nobody sef?

The below image will relay my message to folks like you... grin

1 Like

Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

I don't care... Who be dis nobody sef?

The below image will relay my message to folks like you... grin
if u like make u be Yoruba devil, Yoruba demon, Yoruba Ogbanje, Yoruba Satan Lucifer, I don't care.

Fact is that ur message is for APC.
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by phantom24: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
If Nigeria was ever supposed to be a better country, men like this one should be sentenced to prison without option of fine but I know this one will rather be celebrated. This is obviously a political sabotage aimed at blackmailing d prev. govt... May God help us.
Re: "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) by seguno2: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
GavelSlam:
Please provide pictures of them together.

Shameless supporter of corruption.

Why should anyone be surprised by this from a supporter of corrupt hypocrites?
What is the status of Buhari’s legal process to bring Allison home
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Members Will Give You Back Seat Treatment Soon – PDP Replies Tinubu / General Lucky Irabor Denies News Of Release Of Chibok Girls In Borno / Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.